ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

Do you wanna share some of that evidence with us?
Really, LOL. I don't care to travel down this rabbit hole as I know it will get nowhere.......but does "hang Mike Pence" ring a bell?

You can argue the democrats are wrong about how they feel about Trump, no problem with that POV. But asserting they don't have any justification for feeling like they do reflects a complete and total lack of objectivity.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
The pandemic was handled by Governors, like Cuomo, Newsom, Pritzker, Whitmer and you are either to dumb to know that or too disingenuous to admit it.
No, he set the tone and the agenda, even DeSantis admitted that. I see how you went out your way to list the D-Govs, talking about being disingenuous. Plenty of R led states did bad during the pandemic, PLENTY.

Really, LOL. I don't care to travel down this rabbit hole as I know it will get nowhere.......but does "hang Mike Pence" ring a bell?

You can argue the democrats are wrong about how they feel about Trump, no problem with that POV. But asserting they don't have any justification for feeling like they do reflects a complete and total lack of objectivity.
Republicans as well. They just get called RINOs to ignore/dismiss Trump flaws.

Define strong military/closed borders...

We were actually in wars when Trump was president. Taxes is based on how much you make, the economy is great now, it is literally the best in the world, with certain aspects better than when Trump peak (2019). Abraham accords seems like a good thing.

He also mishandled the pandemic that led to plenty of deaths and destroyed the economy, that Biden had to get us out of.
Help me here. Afghanistan was all but over, and he inherited it. WARS?? That is plural...EXPOUND please.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Low taxes, low rates, great economy, strong military, closed borders, Abraham accords, no wars, his love of Country. Alll things that made/make him a GREAT leader of the free world
Your'e Joking , right? GREAT leader of the free world. Now I know You are out of Your Gourd. Won't be attempting to answer any more of your posts, they are toxic and B.S.

Your'e Joking , right? GREAT leader of the free world. Now I know You are out of Your Gourd. Won't be attempting to answer any more of your posts, they are toxic and B.S.
Oh, I see. You are one of these ghouls that likes piles of dead people in Eastern Europe. I suppose you got no issue with those dead marines at the afghan withdrawal. Pathetic

Reactions: NavigatorII

We were actually in wars when Trump was president. Taxes is based on how much you make, the economy is great now, it is literally the best in the world, with certain aspects better than when Trump peak (2019). Abraham accords seems like a good thing.

He also mishandled the pandemic that led to plenty of deaths and destroyed the economy, that Biden had to get us out of.
Strong military is one that is fully capable to defeat all of most threats, and one enemies are afraid to challenge because they know they cannot defeat it. It has GREAT leadership(not DEI leadership...leadership to KILL the enemy quickly)

Reactions: bollocks

I have read some dumb shit in my day but this could possibly be the dumbest.

And stop with the pandemic BS. Trump trusted an idiot Dr who made up 99% of the stuff he said would work. Liberals have zero common sense and couldn't think themselves most situations

Toxic? LOLOL You claimed Trump orchestrated his assassination, and I am toxic? Let me be very clear Jimbo..PLEASE tell the board what is better today in America than when Trump was in office? I just named a list of things WAY better under Trump. Please explain ANYTHING that is better now.

I have read some dumb shit in my day but this could possibly be the dumbest.

And stop with the pandemic BS. Trump trusted an idiot Dr who made up 99% of the stuff he said would work. Liberals have zero common sense and couldn't think themselves most situations
you are correct...he NEVER gets ANYTHING right.

Oh, I see. You are one of these ghouls that likes piles of dead people in Eastern Europe. I suppose you got no issue with those dead marines at the afghan withdrawal. Pathetic
The people that spoke at the Republican Convention? 10 of 13 that said they NEVER heard from FJB?? Jimbo is not bright enough to discuss things with. He is more like FJB...VERY slow.

Well, since I read both sides, I know what everyone is being fed. If you believe everything everybody says you certainly have justification for feeling anyway you like. And if you think that I am not capable of being objective, that is your right.

There are people who believe the January 6 was an actual insurrection. I honestly don't know what to say to that ...

Kamala and Trump? It will be Kamala easily.
Do we need to bookmark this like your debate prediction? Done! 😂

You are the CNBC stock picking Jim Cramer of the political world, opposite is good!

200w.gif

I expect Whitmer to be chosen for Harris's VP. They are behind BIG TIME in Meetchicken, and it would be a wide choice
There's more than a few pissed off people in MI seething that she locked down people in their homes and arresting them if not complying while her husband was bass fishing. I'm serious.

Going to hear a lot on reproductive rights- you have the right not to get pregnant!

More birds and bees talk less convenience murder discussion.

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
Harris will get all the $$$ that the Biden/Harris original campaign has collected because that $$$ was donated to the "Biden/Harris" campaign. And then there's this... Record $81M in last 24 hours. Wish I shared all the Trump's got this optimism on here. This is the Dem apparatus Trump is fighting, not Kamala, and they still have 3 months, a ton of $$$ and their 90% of the media that they own to push whatever they want 24/7 to work with.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-a-record-81-million-in-24-hours/ar-BB1qqRdm

• Angry
Reactions: dezyDeco
There's more than a few pissed off people in MI seething that she locked down people in their homes and arresting them if not complying while her husband was bass fishing. I'm serious.
There are certain kind of people there that love her. I think she may be a real witch...EVIL looking. You can see it in her eyes

Reactions: dezyDeco
What's interesting is that not a single thing he said is true.

Come on that's some weak sauce there Hakeem ...
Grasping. We are LAUGHING at them....not worried a bit. They have NO CANDIDATE...so they have to ATTACK. They cannot talk accomplishments...they have none. So lies and attacks. Trump will chew them up and spit their sorry a**** out on the ground.

Harris will get all the $$$ that the Biden/Harris original campaign has collected because that $$$ was donated to the "Biden/Harris" campaign. And then there's this... Record $81M in last 24 hours. Wish I shared all the Trump's got this optimism on here. This is the Dem apparatus Trump is fighting, not Kamala, and they still have 3 months, a ton of $$$ and their 90% of the media that they own to push whatever they want 24/7 to work with.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-a-record-81-million-in-24-hours/ar-BB1qqRdm
And ain't that good news. No, great news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT