ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

Ok I’ll bite…… Please identify the source(s) you’ve heard from that state this assassination was staged.
You don't seem to understand, last year when you folks came up with the "stuffed ballot boxes", People sneaking in into voting precincts and on and on. most all didn't identify the source, that was what made it so confounding, that and the new story every hour or so. So, you will get no more from me, just think about the premise that it just might be true, worked for you folks until it didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
So wait a minute, if he can still the job then why did they just disenfranchise the millions of primary voters who were pretty clear about who they wanted as the nominee. That democracy I guess, trust the science.
Oh please. What % of those voters would have still voted for Biden AFTER the brain fog debate episode. And AFTER they see a bunch of other people just ship because of it.

Gotcha. The democrats spend billions in Ukraine to kill hundreds of thousands of people and devastate the environment in Eastern Europe and youre worried about the artic wilderness. Goodness gracious
No one can solve the problems of this world. However I don't choose to ignore the ones in the country I live in if there is something I can do about it. Voting against Trump is a start.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Well Jimbo, we obviously don't agree on this and I'm not gonna argue with you, say that Trump had an opportunity to be a dictator during his last term, and there was no evidence that he tried to, at history is usually the best indicator in my opinion ...
I don't know what he will do this time, but there is plenty of evidence and reasons for them to be concerned.

Oh please. What % of those voters would have still voted for Biden AFTER the brain fog debate episode. And AFTER they see a bunch of other people just ship because of it.
I didn’t know that’s how democracy worked. You get to disregard the votes of millions because Obama doesn’t like the debate performance. Gotcha. What % of voters would have still voted for Biden in 2020 AFTER they found out that the 51 intel agents lied about the Hunter Biden laptop? I’m sure glad we have these democrats to teach us all the in and outs of democracy

Reactions: dezyDeco
Man you are really full of it. Would you like to comment on the point that maybe Trump planned the whole assassination attempt. That is what I am hearing. Makes absolutely no sense does it? or does it.
I will comment. You say some stupid stuff that makes me wonder how you could live this long and actually find your way back to your house when you leave for the grocery store. But this one is THE DUMBEST thing I may have ever read in my entire life.

Reactions: dezyDeco
It cannot get any worse than having 4 years of Trump. That alone will be a maior disaster.
I sure hope a cure is found for TDS, man, because you got it bad. Instead of looking at personality, just look at POLICIES. If you think more of these same dem policies are what we need, you are crazy. There is a reason Biden has approval rating in mid 30s. Wake up and find out why.

Reactions: GatorTrooper
Man you are really full of it. Would you like to comment on the point that maybe Trump planned the whole assassination attempt. That is what I am hearing. Makes absolutely no sense does it? or does it.
I think you overheard it wrong. It's looking more and more like someone else planned it, BUT it wasn't Trump.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I didn’t know that’s how democracy worked. You get to disregard the votes of millions because Obama doesn’t like the debate performance. Gotcha. What % of voters would have still voted for Biden in 2020 AFTER they found out that the 51 intel agents lied about the Hunter Biden laptop? I’m sure glad we have these democrats to teach us all the in and outs of democracy
What part of "Joe Biden dropped out of the election" do you not understand?

• Love
Reactions: kalimgoodman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT