ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

From a neutral perspective, cause I've had no leanings towards either of the two leading up to today, there is both good and bad for Democrats with this. The good is that many voters don't like Trump but were also leery of voting for Biden given the obvious, so many might view it as a 'anyone but Trump' sort of situation, which could prove beneficial for Democrats. The bad is that the leading candidate is either Kamala or someone less well known (i.e. governors of Cali/Illinois) who hasn't been on the presidential trail. That said, anyone selected will probably prove a better debater.

The bad for the country is that the left just subverted “democracy” again. If he isn’t healthy enough to run, then he isn’t healthy enough to serve. You can’t have it both ways….

And….

So you don’t think the media calling for him to be replaced isn’t a way of them saying he can’t do his job?

I get what you’re saying about the length of time, but I still think it’s fairly obvious he can do his job now.

If you called an Uber, and he was the driver, would you get in and feel safe?
Silly analogy.

I am fine with having an expert test him ....but recognizing you don't want to risk him getting worse over the next 4.5 years has little to do with his competence right now.

Reactions: gatorspeed
I've no idea why the Reps are demanding that Joe should exit the office now. Let him stay in, roll with this mess, it will do nothing positive for dems to have Joe stay in office and could cause more chaos for them which is what you want. Having Kamala take over now would give the MSM the ability to run with "she will have the experience as a President to run the country from day one she is sworn in". You will hear that 24/7 non stop.

Reactions: nail1988
I've no idea why the Reps are demanding that Joe should exit the office now. Let him stay in, roll with this mess, it will do nothing positive for dems to have Joe stay in office and could cause more chaos for them which is what you want. Having Kamala take over now would give the MSM the ability to run with "she will have the experience as a President to run the country from day one she is sworn in". You will hear that 24/7 non stop.

On the flip side it would put her in front of cameras more often. She is awful in front of the cameras.

My opinion is you can’t have a senile person running the country. But then again, the left has had unelected people running the country for 3.5 years, because…”democracy”.

Subverting Democracy to “save democracy”

You can’t make this stuff up.

Enjoy your indoctrination.

Yup.

Democracy my ass.

We just witnessed was a coup d'é·tat with the media, and elites inside the RAT party the party who screams about democracy. They have known smooth brain was was mentally challenged but only through him and his supporters under te bus when the Fakenews couldn't cover for him any,ore.

This will be 1968 RAT convention with chaos all over gain

Silly analogy.

I am fine with having an expert test him ....but recognizing you don't want to risk him getting worse over the next 4.5 years has little to do with his competence right now.
How is it silly? If he’s not fit to be an Uber driver how is he fit to run the country?

Ok. How about the court decision to not try him for crimes because he wasn’t mentally fit to stand trial?

That is not what they admitted.
So they want him to stand down because he’s doing such a great job and he’s all there mentally? Read between the lines Kal. This is a massive undertaking for the Democratic Party. It’s unprecedented to have to choose a candidate this late in an election year. If they thought all, he could do the job, they wouldn’t have pressed him to step down.

Had they been honest about the situation from the very beginning, they would have admitted this long before July, and wouldn’t be scrambling. Not sure if they know this, but half the country has seen this coming for quite some time.

Reactions: dezyDeco
So they want him to stand down because he’s doing such a great job and he’s all there mentally? Read between the lines Kal. This is a massive undertaking for the Democratic Party. It’s unprecedented to have to choose a candidate this late in an election year. If they thought all, he could do the job, they wouldn’t have pressed him to step down.

Had they been honest about the situation from the very beginning, they would have admitted this long before July, and wouldn’t be scrambling. Not sure if they know this, but half the country has seen this coming for quite some time.
They don't think he can win re-election because of his age. They are listening to the voters concerns about how he'll be at 83ish.

This isn't about Joe, it's about the voters baked in opinion of Joe.

On the flip side it would put her in front of cameras more often. She is awful in front of the cameras.

My opinion is you can’t have a senile person running the country. But then again, the left has had unelected people running the country for 3.5 years, because…”democracy”.

Yeah but as bad as Kamala is she's still better than Joe at this point in front of a camera as weird and hilarious as that sounds. Plus again she'll have 90% of the media running point for her 24/7. The smart and frankly only choice the Dems have at this point is to come together to back Harris and quickly, to try to show the public they are unified and have a plan asap. And if the Reps have any sense they will have Vance as the attack dog and rip Harris on her whole "border czar" absolute fiasco non stop every chance he gets. That is a winning issue for Reps especially with black voters, they are still pissed about how the Dems have handled the border. I'd have Trump focus mainly on the economy/inflation and just be himself. I'm not saying Reps should ignore all the other blunders of Biden's administration, just stay on point and hammer these two issues into the ground.

Last edited:
They don't think he can win re-election because of his age. They are listening to the voters concerns about how he'll be at 83ish.

This isn't about Joe, it's about the voters baked in opinion of Joe.
These voices didn’t become as loud as they are until after the debate. Before, the media was defending his ability to do his job vehemently. Joe Scarborough on Morning Joe told his audience literally to “f off” if they didn’t think Joe wasn’t the best he’s ever been mentally. Direct quote. Not sure how smart it is to tell your own audience to “f off” at 6 am but no one takes him seriously anyways. After debate, he called for him to step down. Just one example.

This isn’t about Joe at 83. It’s about Joe right now. Again, had the Dems been honest and seen what every objective person has seen for years, they wouldn’t be in this position. This, along with the assassination attempt, cost them the election.
Don’t be blinded by tribal politics. You can think Trump blows and admit Biden hasn’t been fit for quite some time, at the same time.

Reactions: dezyDeco
The bad for the country is that the left just subverted “democracy” again. If he isn’t healthy enough to run, then he isn’t healthy enough to serve. You can’t have it both ways….

And….

They subverted democracy the past three elections. Bernie hadcit won in 16 and 20, and they railroaded him. Why cannot stand them OR the people who support them. They call us names and THEY are not even close to being able to call themselves American's

Reactions: bollocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT