ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

I don’t this move is about beating trump. I think that ship has sailed. I think this is about saving down ballot raises. Save some house seats or gov mansions
And I think it has the opposite effect. I think they are in worse shape now. That party with fracture from this.

I don’t this move is about beating trump. I think that ship has sailed. I think this is about saving down ballot raises. Save some house seats or gov mansions
I don't think Trump is guaranteed to win either. I just need to see how she's handles the spotlight.

Trump is definitely beatable

Climate Change is real, the climate is changing, not predictably, but it is changing.

The politics of Climate Change is one big grift ...
"Climate change" has been happening since the big bang happened. Florida used to be underwater. "Climage change" is the dog whistle for turning mankind back into a society juust discovering fire and living in huts without electricity, internal combustion engines, gas stoves, and running water. It's a damned joke. It's also a big part of globalist control and taxation. The ruse fools no one but sheep.

I think you maybe take a look at other people predictions…. Yours have been about as wrong as a person can get. Maybe you just don’t have an eye for it.
C'mon man. Biden crushed Trump in their debate. Just as Kal predicted.

;)

giphy.gif

Joe manchin thinking about go back to the democrats and making a run. Looks like NYT editorial board wants Harris out. Says she’s unelectable
Excited No Way GIF by MLB

Joe manchin thinking about go back to the democrats and making a run. Looks like NYT editorial board wants Harris out. Says she’s unelectable
Excited No Way GIF by MLB
Those fools should have thought about this a long time ago. The leftists crazies no way, no how would accept Manchin as a candidate. He's actually somewhat sane.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT