ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

The really funny/sad part that no one seems to be talking about on the MSM or social media, Kamala was part of the cover up. They ALL knew Biden was losing it, but they all tried to hide it and kept lying about it. It's part of the reason the Dem leadership did everything they could to keep other names off the Dem Primary ballots.
That cover-up stuff won't work. The best attack on her will be the "border czar".

Right. “Dropped out”. You mean forced out by the special interests and the swamp. Yeah. This is “ democracy “
If he had any case that he could still win he would still be in the race. He did the right thing.

But why do you care? Kamala should be easy to beat.

I think you maybe take a look at other people predictions…. Yours have been about as wrong as a person can get. Maybe you just don’t have an eye for it.
That is a lie, I was wrong about the debate but I was right about a lot of things. Of course it is easy to harp on my most recent failure, but do you.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
You don't seem to understand, last year when you folks came up with the "stuffed ballot boxes", People sneaking in into voting precincts and on and on. most all didn't identify the source, that was what made it so confounding, that and the new story every hour or so. So, you will get no more from me, just think about the premise that it just might be true, worked for you folks until it didn't.
Go watch 2000 Mules..its absolute proof of cheating from a non biased source. What you're saying is coming from a place of fairytale land.

If he had any case that he could still win he would still be in the race. He did the right thing.

But why do you care? Kamala should be easy to beat.
Oh. I don’t care. Trump is going to roll. Just interesting how the guardians of democracy abandoned it at first sign of trouble.

Reactions: nail1988
Covid was real but it was designed in a lab and no one needed any vaccines. Climate change is a joke and believing in it seems silly to me.
Climate change in itself isn’t silly. Climate change caused by humans to they level they propagate is silly. The earth has endured multiple ice ages. Temps have risen up and down for billions of years. There have been periods where the CO2 levels were as such that they almost wiped out life on the planet. All of these changes caused by the natural occurrences within the structures and systems of the Earth.

In January 2024, the World Bank estimated that 350 million people worldwide are now on the brink of starvation because of rising energy costs.

I get tired of eco terrorists touting their virtue.

Last edited:
Man you are really full of it. Would you like to comment on the point that maybe Trump planned the whole assassination attempt. That is what I am hearing. Makes absolutely no sense does it? or does it.

You’re disgusting. Yeah, you plan an assassination attempt where the bullet has zero margin for error and kills others.

Absolutely disgusting suggestion. Par for the course for the left. Shame on you.

It’s wild that the lefties in this thread aren’t even ashamed. Your party imposed a senile old man as president onto the country. They tried to lie and cover up the fact that some unelected swamp animal has been running the country. Think about that. They let someone / or group of someone’s run the country without having ever received a single vote. And you people have the audacity to lecture us on democracy? You gonna give us lesson honesty and decency are you? Get the f*ck out of here.

clown, sexist, racist, idiot, fraud, divider and he's overall just a bad guy. The real question is, what is there to like?
Low taxes, low rates, great economy, strong military, closed borders, Abraham accords, no wars, his love of Country. Alll things that made/make him a GREAT leader of the free world

Oh. I don’t care. Trump is going to roll. Just interesting how the guardians of democracy abandoned it at first sign of trouble.
I suspect that if the republicans did the exact same thing you would come to the opposite conclusion.

But that's where we are in America, LOL.

I suspect that if the republicans did the exact same thing you would come to the opposite conclusion.

But that's where we are in America, LOL.
We have never done this. Besides, we haven’t been brow beating Americans about “democracy “. That would be the democrats

Low taxes, low rates, great economy, strong military, closed borders, Abraham accords, no wars, his love of Country. Alll things that made/make him a GREAT leader of the free world
Define strong military/closed borders...

We were actually in wars when Trump was president. Taxes is based on how much you make, the economy is great now, it is literally the best in the world, with certain aspects better than when Trump peak (2019). Abraham accords seems like a good thing.

He also mishandled the pandemic that led to plenty of deaths and destroyed the economy, that Biden had to get us out of.

• Haha
Reactions: bollocks
Define strong military/closed borders...

We were actually in wars when Trump was president. Taxes is based on how much you make, the economy is great now, it is literally the best in the world, with certain aspects better than when Trump peak (2019). Abraham accords seems like a good thing.

He also mishandled the pandemic that led to plenty of deaths and destroyed the economy, that Biden had to get us out of.
The pandemic was handled by Governors, like Cuomo, Newsom, Pritzker, Whitmer and you are either to dumb to know that or too disingenuous to admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT