ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

News pundits making this big deal how the dems are taking the power out of the hands of the voters for Biden. Lol. No one voted FOR Biden. They voted against Trump. Dem voters will be thrilled to have Biden out and will vote just the same for whoever they put in.
This is true and why I have a small “s” view of the “Steal” versus capital “s”.

They were voting against Trump and the chaos of Covid.

Now it turned out that it was a lab leak funded, in part by Fauci. “Deep state” (to use the far right term) inadvertently produced the right chaos to allow Biden to “campaign” from his basement and avoid all of the scrutiny that he received the last six (or so) weeks.

Reactions: bollocks
They don't think he can win re-election because of his age. They are listening to the voters concerns about how he'll be at 83ish.

This isn't about Joe, it's about the voters baked in opinion of Joe.
Who is this “ they “ who don’t think he can win he election. Clearly not the democrat voters who bothered to show up to the primary. All those voters totally disregard by the party who stands for democracy. What a croc.

News pundits making this big deal how the dems are taking the power out of the hands of the voters for Biden. Lol. No one voted FOR Biden. They voted against Trump. Dem voters will be thrilled to have Biden out and will vote just the same for whoever they put in.
They are talking about the Dem primary. 13,000,000 votes for BIDEN.

Reactions: nail1988
I highly doubt Joe and Obama will be exchanging Christmas cards if Joe lives till Christmas. Not after this backstabbing. US politics at it's finest.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
From a neutral perspective, cause I've had no leanings towards either of the two leading up to today, there is both good and bad for Democrats with this. The good is that many voters don't like Trump but were also leery of voting for Biden given the obvious, so many might view it as a 'anyone but Trump' sort of situation, which could prove beneficial for Democrats. The bad is that the leading candidate is either Kamala or someone less well known (i.e. governors of Cali/Illinois) who hasn't been on the presidential trail. That said, anyone selected will probably prove a better debater.
She’s dumber than a bag of hammers.

I guess at least she can speak real words?

But I’ll have a lot of popcorn ready for that sh!tshow.

This is true and why I have a small “s” view of the “Steal” versus capital “s”.

They were voting against Trump and the chaos of Covid.

Now it turned out that it was a lab leak funded, in part by Fauci. “Deep state” (to use the far right term) inadvertently produced the right chaos to allow Biden to “campaign” from his basement and avoid all of the scrutiny that he received the last six (or so) weeks.
Man you are really full of it. Would you like to comment on the point that maybe Trump planned the whole assassination attempt. That is what I am hearing. Makes absolutely no sense does it? or does it.

Man you are really full of it. Would you like to comment on the point that maybe Trump planned the whole assassination attempt. That is what I am hearing. Makes absolutely no sense does it? or does it.
You need to find the nearest doctor, call 911. 😂😂😂

fffcc3b1-2fb5-48d6-abf5-070039ac4313_text.gif

Poor Jimbo.............😂😂😂 Fools like Jimbo believe the Trump assassination attempt was fake, while one man is dead and Trump barely missed losing his life. People like Jimbo need the white coats and full time observation.

h8464B1B1

Last edited:
Jimbo, I know you are not a fan, but what did you disagree with during his 1st term? Please be specific ...
Fres, just a couple. His opening up the Arctic Wilderness and other National wildlife areas to oil drilling. His attitude about the Covid not being real, Earth warming was not real like many my age on short term facts, some of these might be questionable....jim

What exactly in my post was incorrect? Lab Leak? Fauci’s funding of eco health alliance? Biden barely campaigning?

I will be happy to post clip after clip from the Hill (hardly a right wing outlet) to the above.

Fres, just a couple. His opening up the Arctic Wilderness and other National wildlife areas to oil drilling. His attitude about the Covid not being real, Earth warming was not real like many my age on short term facts, some of these might be questionable....jim
0e497000899b5d76fa35c56ef22ac77c.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Gotcha. The democrats spend billions in Ukraine to kill hundreds of thousands of people and devastate the environment in Eastern Europe and youre worried about the artic wilderness. Goodness gracious

Who is this “ they “ who don’t think he can win he election. Clearly not the democrat voters who bothered to show up to the primary. All those voters totally disregard by the party who stands for democracy. What a croc.
I don't disagree with that last 2 sentences. I'm not a fan of how this went down.

They is crazy Nancy, Punk ass Obama, and weak Chuck.

Covid was real but it was designed in a lab and no one needed any vaccines. Climate change is a joke and believing in it seems silly to me.

I don't disagree with that last 2 sentences. I'm not a fan of how this went down.

They is crazy Nancy, Punk ass Obama, and weak Chuck.
Right. So all I ask for is that the democrats go back to debating their policy positions and stop pretending that they are the guardians of democracy. They are no more interested in democracy than Xi.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT