ADVERTISEMENT

If the RNC wants to help Trump and Win: Run this piece in an ad

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007

They should replay it on ads, again, and again, and again, and again in every swing district.

Pressley: "The Border is Secure"

As I have said since Day 1, our immigration crisis is our #1 issue in this country.

Reactions: armbar73
They should also stop the debates and get on with it. There are no credible challengers to Trump. Move on, get aligned and get not just the base, but the middle engaged and excited about the future.

So as bad as the economy is...I think the border issue is even worse. And I truly do not understand the lefts play here. It is not for future votes. I just do not understand the end game here. The right is almost as guilty for this crisis. They could end this all tomorrow by passing a bill that severely penalizes ANYONE hiring an illegal...but they will not, because they are in on it. ANOTHER perfect example of why we need Trump. He follows the Constitution

So as bad as the economy is...I think the border issue is even worse. And I truly do not understand the lefts play here. It is not for future votes. I just do not understand the end game here. The right is almost as guilty for this crisis. They could end this all tomorrow by passing a bill that severely penalizes ANYONE hiring an illegal...but they will not, because they are in on it. ANOTHER perfect example of why we need Trump. He follows the Constitution
The border is our #1 issue. Democrats permit it because they think it will help them never lose an election again - THIS is the "steal". They are literally flooding over our southern border.
They do help - especially if you want to move to a Popular Election format.

BUT...to your point, Hispanics are increasingly moving Republican. Democratic Mayors are also seeing how it is crushing their cities. Black Mayors are seeing how it is drawing funds from black neighborhoods to brown ones. "Systemic Racism"? Sure - driven by Democrats.

Next piece - the reason why I no longer have energy behind Vivek? He was not clear on the border and actually wants cheaper labor. Pass.

Good post with some additional thoughts

for dims it i always about blaming the Pubs and never about solving issues

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT