ADVERTISEMENT

(If it were up to you) who would YOU want to schedule (future) non con (in football)?

12375CAT

Rowdy Reptile
Feb 15, 2012
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

I would play fsu and Miami every year and play a big national program, Texas, Michigan, Clemson, every third year. It would be harder to make the playoffs, but the regular season would be fun as hell. Ultimately I think it would be good for recruiting.

I think it would be fun to see some type of SEC vs whoever challenge, maybe even rotate it. It will go in 2 years stints with home and homes.. Kind of like in basketball but rotate conferences. Do Florida at Tcu , then TCU at Florida, then Florida at UCLA, then UCLA at Florida. and have every SEC school do it

Our SoS is okay every year, and it's been a Top 10 every time the Gators have won a NC, so I don't see any great need to change things as long as they're playing an 8-9 game SEC schedule.

I'd be fine with subbing out FSUcks and their All Corrupt Conference (Swindle in the SWAMP) officials with any of the other top teams in the Power 5 conferences. I see no reason at all in helping the scUM thugs improve their SoS. If the criminoles and the scUM wanted to play UF every year, then they should have joined the SEC when given the chance. As it is, they can both play their Almost Competitive Conference schedules without playing UF, unless we meet in a post season bowl game.

Our SoS is okay every year, and it's been a Top 10 every time the Gators have won a NC, so I don't see any great need to change things as long as they're playing an 8-9 game SEC schedule.

I'd be fine with subbing out FSUcks and their All Corrupt Conference (Swindle in the SWAMP) officials with any of the other top teams in the Power 5 conferences. I see no reason at all in helping the scUM thugs improve their SoS. If the criminoles and the scUM wanted to play UF every year, then they should have joined the SEC when given the chance. As it is, they can both play their Almost Competitive Conference schedules without playing UF, unless we meet in a post season bowl game.
How about scheduling a (OOC) series with the
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

That's funny

I have no interest playing Miami more than, maybe, twice a decade.

Id much rather find a way to make Auburn a thing again.

All that stuff sounded a lot like Jesword, perhaps Jess has switched sides...

GO Canes

I've been saying the same thing since UF took the scUM thugs off the regular season schedule because of the constant and increasing pre-game and post-game fights that occurred whenever and wherever UF played the scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I.

They couldn't play home and home without near riots and increasing property vandalism, so they tried playing the games at a 'split the difference neutral site,' in both Orlando and in Tampa (58 arrested), so they finally did the smart thing and dropped them off the Gator's schedule before anyone was killed.

The complete and total dislike between the fan bases makes playing the game a risk not worth taking. Some say that enough time has now passed that the game could be renewed, but I'm betting that it wouldn't take long for the past to begin repeating itself.

I've been saying the same thing since UF took the scUM thugs off the regular season schedule because of the constant and increasing pre-game and post-game fights that occurred whenever and wherever UF played the scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I.

They couldn't play home and home without near riots and increasing property vandalism, so they tried playing the games at a 'split the difference neutral site,' in both Orlando and in Tampa (58 arrested), so they finally did the smart thing and dropped them off the Gator's schedule before anyone was killed.

The complete and total dislike between the fan bases makes playing the game a risk not worth taking. Some say that enough time has now passed that the game could be renewed, but I'm betting that it wouldn't take long for the past to begin repeating itself.

the cocaine's have no fans instant-hen. Bandwagon or bust

miamicrowd.jpg

Isn't the Little 10 moving to this?

I believe so.

When you have 14 teams in a conference, it's kind of absurd to only play 8 conference games, especially when you have a fixed cross-divisional game.

It needs to move to 9 games, switch Auburn and Missouri, and then the whole conversation to schedule another power 5 school is moot.

1. USC
2. Texas
3. Ohio St.
4. Michigan
5. Miami

I think we should play Miami every year but I understand why it doesn't happen. When Miami is good you're talking about 2 of our OOC games being against top 10 type schools which would just be ridiculous when most schools barely play one good OOC game. The other ones I just want us to play for the experience. I'd be down to travel out to LA or Austin or wherever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT