ADVERTISEMENT

5 losses in a row, Napier? FSU’s schedule?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
We’re almost assured to end up 5-7 as we can’t score with LSU, MISSOURI or FSU. 5 losses in a row doom Napier. A lot of $ plus it would set us back years.

BTW 2024’s schedule is probably the hardest in college football history, look at it.

FSU is overrated. One ranked team victory currently with 3 losses? Clemson has 4 losses. Name a tough game besides LSU. Georgia would beat them by 20. Easiest schedule of all the top teams.

We’re almost assured to end up 5-7 as we can’t score with LSU, MISSOURI or FSU. 5 losses in a row doom Napier. A lot of $ plus it would set us back years.

BTW 2024’s schedule is probably the hardest in college football history, look at it.

FSU is overrated. One ranked team victory currently with 3 losses? Clemson has 4 losses. Name a tough game besides LSU. Georgia would beat them by 20. Easiest schedule of all the top teams.
Waah waah waah.

Don't we have a highly rated schedule by F+?

Those teams aren't ranked because we beat the ranking out of them....sucked their soul

Reactions: Razorback_Nole

I think we can beat FSU. We're normally at our best when highly ranked teams come into the Swamp.

Reactions: fsu939913
Waah waah waah.
MenoP been tough? Ever see the Seinfeld episode where his girlfriend’s name rhymed with a body part? It wasn’t Mulva but, Deloris. Well is it true your name rhymes with a football play? Guys any guesses?

And talk about crybabies, Jordan Travis “Wahhhhh, Waaaaaahhhhhh” I was hit and he waved bye? Poor sport!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole

He gets 2024 no matter what. 6-6 next year and he is very likely fired with a 26 million buyout.

Tell me an FSU player slept with your mom without actually telling me.

And talk about crybabies, Jordan Travis “Wahhhhh, Waaaaaahhhhhh” I was hit and he waved bye? Poor sport!!!!
The safety, Williams, walked up to Travis after the play and yanked his necklace off of him. So who's the poor sport? He should have been ejected for targeting and unsportsmanlike conduct. Instead he took the loss and went home.

Reactions: goldmom
MenoP been tough? Ever see the Seinfeld episode where his girlfriend’s name rhymed with a body part? It wasn’t Mulva but, Deloris. Well is it true your name rhymes with a football play? Guys any guesses?

I feel like a dad joke would make this post less uncomfortable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT