ADVERTISEMENT

I mean….

I mean this is such an unfair fight it’s comical. Dems are so much smarter
Than pubs its sad. Of course when you stand for nothing it’s hard to fight

Reactions: emekz1
i don’t know anything about this particular story, don’t really care. However, it’s not that dems are smarter, it’s that the republicans are cowardly. Hence DJT. It’s that simple. I’m a conservative and I am fed up with republican pussies, I want fighters, savages

Reactions: FresnoGator
i don’t know anything about this particular story, don’t really care. However, it’s not that dems are smarter, it’s that the republicans are cowardly. Hence DJT. It’s that simple. I’m a conservative and I am fed up with republican pussies, I want fighters, savages
He added more debt and deficits than any of the libtards could dream of.

Ten of thousands of Americans are dying from fentanyl and you are talking shit about Trump.
huh? what does this have to do with anything? LOL. tens of thousands of americans die from alchohol food related disease all kinds of bad things. Trump didnt help any of this, not sure its an area that politicians can help. Freedom isnt free. speaking of freedom, during the lockdowns of 2020 all drug related deaths alcohol to fent, sky rocketed. who was president in 2020 again??? yeah, i think trump is an anti american domestic terrorist. but i deal in facts not feelings. i dont really care who gets elected, i just grade them. trump got my lowest grade ever, nobody is close.

Last edited:
You do realize that posting anything from Nancy Pelosi blows up any credibility you may have?
no, my credibility isnt debatable. nor is what she is saying. sometimes even the most untrustworthy are not lying. you dont really think the pubs care about spending do you???

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
no, my credibility isnt debatable. nor is what she is saying. sometimes even the most untrustworthy are not lying. you dont really think the pubs care about spending do you???
No they don’t - once the voters are distracted.

Reactions: Mdfgator
Trump’s a jackass but he’s only indicted because dems use the criminal justice system as a political tool.
Trumps a crook always has been. Pubs tried to get Hillary Clinton Obama and now Biden, they didn’t catch a cold. Trumps a crook, does that mean he wasn’t gone after because he represents a vile part of the country? No, he likely was, but they indicted him. Not Clinton Obama Biden or Hillary. They caught trump.

He is simply stating facts. Trump is a draft dodging sissy. He disrespects decorated war hero’s and veterans. It is what it is, do the sheep care??? Nope.
And Biden didn’t serve because he got some doctor to say he suffered from asthma.
are they both “sissies”?
Did YOU serve?

Reactions: dezyDeco
And Biden didn’t serve because he got some doctor to say he suffered from asthma.
are they both “sissies”?
Did YOU serve?
I didn’t but I don’t bad mouth veterans or war hero’s. I have not heard Biden bad mouth them either. Trump on the other hand….

Reactions: gatorspeed
I didn’t but I don’t bad mouth veterans or war hero’s. I have not heard Biden bad mouth them either. Trump on the other hand….
I’m not here to defend Trump either but they’re both POS and neither one should be on the 2024 ballot. America needs better choices.

I’m not here to defend Trump either but they’re both POS and neither one should be on the 2024 ballot. America needs better choices.
I don’t Disagree, but there are different size pieces of shit. IMO trump is the biggest piece of shit I have seen. It’s not really close

I don’t Disagree, but there are different size pieces of shit. IMO trump is the biggest piece of shit I have seen. It’s not really close
When you flush, it doesn’t matter which piece is bigger. You just want em all gone.

i mean, its one thing for her to be a sniffer, but you queens on here??? REALLYY!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT