ADVERTISEMENT

I mean….

We shouldn't bøther discussing it. you can just blog about what we all missed. That'd be easier ...
Lol, they are and we’re awful they ran on zero cap gains. How much more do I need to say? Rino is a term that is recent, trump is a “rino” too. He is the most fiscally deranged president we have ever had, the man begged for negative interest rates for gods sake. I agree on the border wall, but guess what? There is no wall. He spent his political capital on a populist tax cut, that’s not conservative either. Just bumped up the deficit he increased spending and reduced tax collections, that’s not conservative.

He was a big kid, decent athlete, bigger than life blowhard kind of guy, later became a total toolbag.

Makes sense he went into acting, loved the attention and craved it. Am I wrong?
Nope. Spot on.

Exactly the 8 to 10 year old kid I knew (and was friends with - he was funny AF, even back then)

Reactions: FresnoGator
That is right. This is where I will agree with your "Sheep" comment.
Suspicions, sure? No evidence.

Trump should have shut it down.

Georgia has always been his greatest

Yep. They are blinded by the my shit don’t stank belief system. Trump is god awful, that’s why he lost.

When the body of the snake is so brutally corrupt, how do you figure the head isn’t 1000 worse??

Sheep

I only come to the parking lot when multiple members complain. No biggie. you know we don't use foul language and I prefer not to see some washed up actor dropping F bombs as well....
All good, I do find it funny when grown men complain about foul language. I won’t use it anymore

All good, I do find it funny when grown men complain about foul language. I won’t use it anymore
That is my rule. First it starts off innocent etc...then next thing you know it turns into nothing but venom upon more venom. I have been around a long time and it's best to cut it ALL off from the jump and then I don't have to worry about it everyone knows the rules. Thank you.

That is my rule. First it starts off innocent etc...then next thing you know it turns into nothing but venom upon more venom. I have been around a long time and it's best to cut it ALL off from the jump and then I don't have to worry about it everyone knows the rules. Thank you.
All good

Does this sound like a self absorbed New York hippy liberal narcissist or a conservative???

Sheep.

MDF - Higdon is spot on. Just be respectful. No need for vulgar language in an online platform. I don’t want to see if from others,, my daughters and most of all from myself.

this is pretty good...

the vegetables tweet

funny-laughing.gif

You don’t love your country, I like to see us do well period.
Considered emmigration? I hear Venezuela is nice. Pool and pond thing, pond for you 😂
That King and Bear thing? You need to try that goat ranch at Green Cove Springs, the 9 holer. More your speed.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

this is pretty good...
Yes, it's precious. Bless yer heart.

Americans have lost $4.2K in income under Biden, study says​

The average American has lost $4,200 in annual income since President Biden took office — entirely wiping out gains made under the Trump administration, an analysis from the Heritage Foundation shows.

goat-lick.gif

Considered emmigration? I hear Venezuela is nice. Pool and pond thing, pond for you 😂
That King and Bear thing? You need to try that goat ranch at Green Cove Springs, the 9 holer. More your speed.

giphy.gif
trying to find a home proper enough for me in king and bear hasnt been easy, will need to dump a few hundred grand into one to please me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT