ADVERTISEMENT

How Abortion Killed America

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
If abortion leads to Biden being elected again, like it very well may, it could be the final nail in the coffin of America.
The irony of losing our Republic as we know it and sacrificing much of our personal liberty through trying to force your opinion on other peoples bodies is striking.
Conservatives willing to die on that cross will have no one to blame with themselves.
😞

Last edited:
Going back over 20 years ago I used to get bashed for saying abortion would do the Reps in if they kept letting the evangelical right keep abortion at the forefront of issues. You have to pick your battles, triage issues and sorry, abortion doesn't even make my top 10. I'd bet easily 90% of all non medically necessary abortions are libs aborting their babies. I say good for them. None of my business if libs want to kill their unborn babies. Hell I say we offer $$$ for any child bearing age woman who is willing to get non reversable sterilization. Give 'em $10K each. That would be nothing compared to what we pay in taxes to raise these sluts 4 to 5 kids for 18 years that they have in order to get all the gov benefits. Fck 'em. Sick of it. So thanks alot AZ. I had no idea what a bunch of clueless ******* AZ is haha.

If abortion leads to Biden being elected again, like it very well may, it could be the final nail in the coffin of America.
The irony of losing our Republic as we know sacrificing much of our personal liberty through trying to force your opinion on other peoples bodies is striking.
Conservatives willing to die on that cross will have no one to blame with themselves.
😞
Yes, democrats could remain in power over the abortion issue and maybe achieve their ultimate goal of one party rule forever through their evident tactics of open border, vote buying from that and student debt transfer, etc.

But I also think that a lot of democrats, minus the far left, may be very unhappy with the policies that democrats bring that are a big part of Biden's awful approval ratings. Maybe abortion is the hill they die on and it's worth the lower quality of life. Those democrats will not be immune to even higher inflation and higher interest rates because of wild dem spending.

Those democrats will not be immune to being murdered or a loved one murdered by a citizen who has already been arrested 20 times or an illegal who shouldn't be here or has already committed prior crimes because the left doesn't believe in keeping criminals in jail.

Those democrats will not be immune from the almost certainty of the next major terrorist attack coming from no security at our border.

Those democrats will not be immune from seeing monies and priorities going to illegals instead of citizens and having to live with frustration and anger, particularly in minority communities as we see now.

Those democrats will not be immune from the belief from their party that the government owns their children and can keep them locked up for the next pandemic or allow and encourage mutilation of your child the first time they hear that their little Johnny likes to play with dolls.

So yes, maybe republicans hasten their extinction on the abortion hill, but that doesn't mean that a democrat win on the abortion hill gives a lot of democrats the life they want either.

• Wow
Reactions: kalimgoodman
The irony of losing our Republic as we know sacrificing much of our personal liberty through trying to force your opinion on other peoples bodies is striking.
😞
If ANYONE puts this subject above all the REAL problems we have, then America deserves what is coming down the pipeline. Especially since at WORST, you can go to the state of your choice, and accomplish what you need to. I think censorship, using the DOJ to subdue your political opponents, the ALMOST world war situation that FJB's weakness brought on, inflation, the economy, and the boondoggle of EV's are all WAY, WAY more important...as well as the anti Israeli FJB/Pro Iran stance the FJB gubment has taken.

Going back over 20 years ago I used to get bashed for saying abortion would do the Reps in if they kept letting the evangelical right keep abortion at the forefront of issues. You have to pick your battles, triage issues and sorry, abortion doesn't even make my top 10. I'd bet easily 90% of all non medically necessary abortions are libs aborting their babies. I say good for them. None of my business if libs want to kill their unborn babies. Hell I say we offer $$$ for any child bearing age woman who is willing to get non reversable sterilization. Give 'em $10K each. That would be nothing compared to what we pay in taxes to raise these sluts 4 to 5 kids for 18 years that they have in order to get all the gov benefits. Fck 'em. Sick of it. So thanks alot AZ. I had no idea what a bunch of clueless ******* AZ is haha.
I’m a 47YO man and abortion isn’t one of my top issues either.

But the Republicans suck at messaging.

They need to show what abortion is, point out how the radical left wants to kill born babies in the delivery room, and shine a light to educate people.

I guarantee you a good percentage of liberals would not be so passionate about born women’s bodies and a bit more passionate about unborn women’s bodies if they heard stuff like this.

If you can listen to this and support full term abortions you're a monster.

BTW I am sincerely concerned about this and truly hope that I am wrong.
I already know which side of the Civil War I would be on, so some of y’all better move over because like it or not I’ll be standing next to you @Capt Ron 1 as I am also a veteran and patriot

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt Ron 1

They need to show what abortion is, point out how the radical left wants to kill born babies in the delivery room, and shine a light to educate people.

I guarantee you a good percentage of liberals would not be so passionate about born women’s bodies and a bit more passionate about unborn women’s bodies if they heard stuff like this.

How is any of this funny @kalimgoodman ?

You seriously find ripping a 22 week baby limb from limb with forceps funny?

JFC that's sick. There's no part of either side of this that is in the least bit humorous.

Who was behind the push to get this "no abortions no not never no way no no no" bit in AZ? That had to take alot of $$$$$. It can't be just the far right snake handlin' evangelicals. I don't even think they have any snake handlin' evangelicals in AZ. Idk, the year, the timing, something is off about this.

Wait, people still think we have a Republic?

Also, OP must not like the constitution or Declaration of Independence.

But then again, OP was caught manipulating information to push the vax. So there’s that.

Lastly, @grandhavendiddy I told ya so.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76

The last two civil conversations about abortion that I’ve had with D-voters… left me stunned.

These were two separate occasions, with people (mid-40s woman, 50 yo man) that I believed were very intelligent and followed current events. When I brought up partial-birth abortions, neither knew what I was talking about.

The woman had heard of the phrase, but knew absolutely nothing about the barbaric D&E procedure. As for the man, after hearing my explanation… he smiled and laughed. He thought I was making it all up, and nothing I said was going to convince him otherwise. I could only encourage him to do some research, and hope he would discover the truth.

There’s what The Media promotes… and then there’s what they keep hidden. I really didn’t know just how much they were hiding, and how successful they were at it… until I had these two conversations.

Last edited:
The last two civil conversations about abortion that I’ve had with D-voters… left me stunned.

These were two separate occasions, with people (mid-40s woman, 50 yo man) that I believed were very intelligent and followed current events. When I brought up partial-birth abortions, neither knew what I was talking about.

The woman had heard of the phrase, but knew absolutely nothing about the barbaric D&E procedure. As for the man, after hearing my explanation… he smiled and laughed. He thought I was making it all up, and nothing I said was going to convince him otherwise. I could only encourage him to do some research, and hope he would discover the truth.

There’s what The Media promotes… and then there’s what they keep hidden. I really didn’t know just how much they were hiding, and how successful they were at it… until I had these two conversations.
100%

As long as it's a "you're going against God if you kill babies" vs a "woman's right to reproductive care" argument the Right is going to lose every time.

People need to educated and understand EXACTLY what they are supporting if they support abortion. If you're still for it then it's a free country, believe as you wish. But I think it would change the dynamic.

Personally I think France has it right (either a 12 or 16 week time limit, with a few exceptions). But regardless, the Right is allowing the Left to frame the argument, and that's a losing battle every single time.

Who was behind the push to get this "no abortions no not never no way no no no" bit in AZ? That had to take alot of $$$$$. It can't be just the far right snake handlin' evangelicals. I don't even think they have any snake handlin' evangelicals in AZ. Idk, the year, the timing, something is off about this.
If you're suspicious you're thinking...you need to stop that immediately.

2024 is America’s last chance to stop the entrenchment of The Tyrannical Police State.

MAGA 2024 must win!

Reactions: gator1776
The irony of losing our Republic as we know it and sacrificing much of our personal liberty through trying to force your opinion on other peoples bodies is striking.
😞
There is a lot that I agree with here. Trump will defend the border; Biden…

The irony is exceptional.

If the states want to place limits abortion, they can. (Although a losing issue in most states)

Trump is getting it right: leave it to the states and he will not sign a federal ban.

Pence though (an evangelical) calls Trump a traitor.

Trump (to Captains point) was defending the constitution against federal over reach. He has a far different personal view of abortion. On that, I applaud him for.

There is also irony in the civil was and national divorce.

Say there is a divorce. What are you going to do if AOC has an abortion? Invade that country?

Trump is getting this right.

If the states want to place limits abortion, they can. (Although a losing issue in most states)

Trump is getting it right: leave it to the states and he will not sign a federal ban.

Trump (to Captains point) was defending the constitution against federal over reach. He has a far different personal view of abortion. On that, I applaud him for.

Say there is a divorce. What are you going to do if AOC has an abortion? Invade that country?

If he wants to win..there needs to be compromise with the other side. The hard cores on both sides are just ridiculous if they think it will go total stop, or total open abortion. That is NOT what the public wants. Personally, this is about # 42 in order of importance. But dimwads will cry this cry every day until the election...because it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for them to talk about FJB accomplishments. There are NONE of those.

100%

As long as it's a "you're going against God if you kill babies" vs a "woman's right to reproductive care" argument the Right is going to lose every time.

People need to educated and understand EXACTLY what they are supporting if they support abortion. If you're still for it then it's a free country, believe as you wish. But I think it would change the dynamic.

Personally I think France has it right (either a 12 or 16 week time limit, with a few exceptions). But regardless, the Right is allowing the Left to frame the argument, and that's a losing battle every single time.
Florida's 6 week limit is a real joke Many if not most woman don't even know for sure they're pregnant by then. Do I have the answer? Heck no but the previous 14 or 16 week limit we had made way more sense. Abortion is not the issue Republicans need to hang their hat on in a presidential elections. It's an unwinnable issue. If abortion is important enough to lose in November we're in deep crap.

BTW I am sincerely concerned about this and truly hope that I am wrong.
I already know which side of the Civil War I would be on, so some of y’all better move over because like it or not I’ll be standing next to you @Capt Ron 1 as I am also a veteran and patriot
That's pretty bold talk but to each his own.

Florida's 6 week limit is a real joke Many if not most woman don't even know for sure they're pregnant by then. Do I have the answer? Heck no but the previous 14 or 16 week limit we had made way more sense. Abortion is not the issue Republicans need to hang their hat on in a presidential elections. It's an unwinnable issue. If abortion is important enough to lose in November we're in deep crap.
Yea if you’re going to have a limit 6 weeks is insane. Some women are so irregular they’d never catch it and even if you did getting it scheduled in time could be hard.

If he wants to win..there needs to be compromise with the other side. The hard cores on both sides are just ridiculous if they think it will go total stop, or total open abortion. That is NOT what the public wants. Personally, this is about # 42 in order of importance. But dimwads will cry this cry every day until the election...because it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for them to talk about FJB accomplishments. There are NONE of those.
Remove abortion and Biden is losing by 10 points.

Does he want to talk about inflation? Ooops

Falling gas prices? Ooops

Ability to broker ceasefire in Gaza? Oops

Border? Impeach Mayorkas

New jobs created: went to migrants/immigrants

And yet they will still use it. Just like I have been saying.

Again, until we get our moral house in order, none of this matters. The Republic has already fallen, some are just slow to receive the mail.

Abortion is murder. It is what it is. We as men have failed to lead, and allowed the left to capture the moral high ground on something that they don’t have it on. Period.

Again, for the folks in the back.

LIFE, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. There is a reason our Founders put LIFE first. You don’t Trump the RIGHT to LIFE, by giving someone a second choice and allowing them to take a life because they didn’t like the results of their FIRST CHOICE.

It’s disgusting.

Remove abortion and Biden is losing by 10 points.

Does he want to talk about inflation? Ooops

Falling gas prices? Ooops

Ability to broker ceasefire in Gaza? Oops

Border? Impeach Mayorkas

New jobs created: went to migrants/immigrants
Do not agree...you are forgetting that they LIE and make chit up, and their news channels back them up. AGAIN...abortion WILL NOT cost us this election. Not with inflation, and WWIII looming. I would be embarrassed if I put abortion above the welfare of our Country. ANYOINE should be. That 100% means you do not value your Country NEAR as much as you should...and if too many people do..we WILL lose her. Simple as that.

Reactions: RussellCasse
And yet they will still use it. Just like I have been saying.

Again, until we get our moral house in order, none of this matters. The Republic has already fallen, some are just slow to receive the mail.

Abortion is murder. It is what it is. We as men have failed to lead, and allowed the left to capture the moral high ground on something that they don’t have it on. Period.

Again, for the folks in the back.

LIFE, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. There is a reason our Founders put LIFE first. You don’t Trump the RIGHT to LIFE, by giving someone a second choice and allowing them to take a life because they didn’t like the results of their FIRST CHOICE.

It’s disgusting.
You give up WAY, WAY too easy for me. This is a quitter attitude. As long as I am breathing...the fight is NOT over. We will never win with this kind of attitude.

You give up WAY, WAY too easy for me. This is a quitter attitude. As long as I am breathing...the fight is NOT over. We will never win with this kind of attitude.

Oh, I will fight, not sure where you got give up, but it’s important to understand where we are in the battle. The Battle is no longer to “save the Republic”

It’s to get it back. We aren’t being run by people that care about America, and they have even less interest in our constitutional sovereignty.

Oh, I will fight, but it’s important to understand where we are in the battle. The Battle is no longer to “save the Republic”

It’s to get it back. We aren’t being run by people that care about America, and they have even less interest in our constitutional sovereignty.
Now I agree with this, and also agree we are CLOSE to losing it. But as long as I am still alive, I will fight until my very last breath. We have had forefathers do the same under much worse odds. God is on our side, not the others side. They are lying, cheating, stealing, low character POS's...from what I understand...God does not take kindly to their kind

Now I agree with this, and also agree we are CLOSE to losing it. But as long as I am still alive, I will fight until my very last breath. We have had forefathers do the same under much worse odds. God is on our side, not the others side. They are lying, cheating, stealing, low character POS's...from what I understand...God does not take kindly to their kind

If we want God on our side, then we need to start following his word, and not society and what they tell us about morality. That was my entire point.

To stay in Gods will, one must following Gods guidance.

People are worried about the left throwing a fit about abortion, and are willing to throw their faith out to….”win”.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that’s not winning.

My God says to have faith in HIM, not things of this World. It is what it is. We either believe everything in the book, or we might as well believe nothing in it.

James 4:4 sums it up nicely…

You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Quick translation: we shouldn’t be following the wisdom of the world, but rather…the wisdom that comes from heaven.

My God works miracles. Public opinion be damned.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsfgators
Do not agree...you are forgetting that they LIE and make chit up, and their news channels back them up. AGAIN...abortion WILL NOT cost us this election. Not with inflation, and WWIII looming. I would be embarrassed if I put abortion above the welfare of our Country. ANYOINE should be. That 100% means you do not value your Country NEAR as much as you should...and if too many people do..we WILL lose her. Simple as that.
If Abortion will not cost Trump the election, why make the decision that he did and actually record a whole video on it? It’s because even in 2020, Trump only lost by 43,000 votes across six states.

The point I have made for years, is that while I agree with you on relative importance, many independent voting women (emphasis here), esp. college educated, see it as a litmus test around bodily autonomy exactly as Ghost did around vaccine mandates. The shot itself is no big deal per se, but it’s the precedent and the symbol.

On this board, it’s a 1000 dudes and gold mom. You don’t hear how my, for example, wife views it. She voted for Biden. On Abortion, she saw Trumps note and rejoiced. Why? It’s legal in Michigan and she has two college age daughters who are not ready to have a baby. They want to have the choice.

With what Trump did, she is likely to vote for him. In a swing state. Where the margins are .5 percent.

Trump’s political instincts served him very well here.

This is all distraction much like "The Circus and Games" leveraged to distract Romans while the Republic fell...

I do agree that the MSM, ever since 2016, is regressing into an arm of the DNC. There was a fascinating piece that Bari Weiss did on substance on the former editor of NPR and how that moved from a “quirky, generally left leaning” channel to being a progressive, “anti-racist” activist channel. Neither Bari nor her guest were traditional deep-Alabama Baptist, etc. republicans.

On the results, it’s gone to the states and the ballots and people have voted. Kansas, Ohio, etc. deep republican states voted to get the government out of their lives. It’s not a “lie”.

It’s to your point, “our constitution”.

If Abortion will not cost Trump the election, why make the decision that he did and actually record a whole video on it? It’s because even in 2020, Trump only lost by 43,000 votes across six states.

The point I have made for years, is that while I agree with you on relative importance, many independent voting women (emphasis here), esp. college educated, see it as a litmus test around bodily autonomy exactly as Ghost did around vaccine mandates. The shot itself is no big deal per se, but it’s the precedent and the symbol.

On this board, it’s a 1000 dudes and gold mom. You don’t hear how my, for example, wife views it. She voted for Biden. On Abortion, she saw Trumps note and rejoiced. Why? It’s legal in Michigan and she has two college age daughters who are not ready to have a baby. They want to have the choice.

With what Trump did, she is likely to vote for him. In a swing state. Where the margins are .5 percent.

Good lawd. Your wife (a democrat) isn’t the litmus test.

He will be just fine. You keep discounting the gains made elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: DC407
Just to add some reality to the “moderates” that are part of the problem err…distraction.

Yet another example of just how dangerous the Rinos are. Stay focused folks. Moderates do Dems bidding for them. It is what it is.

I think we agree mostly. I am just saying no matter what he does, they will lie about it, so it is not as important because of that.

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
Bill Maher, a Liberal…admits what some of the boards “moderates” won’t admit. Let that sink in the next time they tell you they are moderates.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Sometimes the move is to fall back, regroup, and find a patch that can you can defend. Thats not giving up, its a recognition of reality. If we cannot accept reality as it is, we have no hope of developing a plan that will work.

Abortion and gender quuer shit for the children is where we plant our flag. No surrender. No compromise. If the dumb ass independant " i dont need no man" modern women wants to live in a third world country so long as they can murder their babies in the womb, then let em have at it. No sympathy for them. Hope they enjoy the forgeign squatters next door, and the drug trafficing in what used to be their nice upper middle class subdivision. It is an ultimatum. Give up the baby killing, or live in third world drug infested hell hole.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT