ADVERTISEMENT

The Declaration of Independence

You asked me to point you to the constitution. I did just that.

Again, on RVW, I said it is "not material here".

I tried to agree with you on every other point. Let me repeat the question:

"Are we still good with the states, just like I proposed above, decide."?
I answered you ignored. I understand why you ignored. You were hoping to manipulate “states” into the people that live in the states, and have all states operate uniformly based on one state that fits your narrative. Nice try.

Personally, I think it is about # 25 in importance to me. I do not believe it is my job to make someone believe as I do...HOWEVER...I AM a constitutionalist...and abortion is not, and never has been part of the Constitution. I would not use it personally. As far as "precedence" The Constitution is 244 yrs old...there is WAY more precedence WITHOUT than with. I do not buy that shallow arguement

racist ron doesn't know what row vs wade was decided on so he ignorantly continues to squawk about being a "constitutionalist" 🤣

Republicans have never said abortion should be banned, they have said it should GO BACK TO THE STATES and not be a FEDERAL issue.

Which of course makes perfect common sense. Should the moral beliefs of Alabama be forced on everyone in Colorado, or vice versa?

This classic malone example of stupidity mixed with lying had the shelf life of about a week... 🤣

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/14/rubio-federal-abortion-ban-florida-dems-00056724

Rubio is embracing Graham's federal abortion ban. Florida Dems see an opening.​

Sen. Marco Rubio's decision to tie himself to a federal ban comes as he’s also trying to draw attention to Rep. Val Demings' stance on abortion.

This classic malone example of stupidity mixed with lying had the shelf life of about a week... 🤣

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/14/rubio-federal-abortion-ban-florida-dems-00056724

Rubio is embracing Graham's federal abortion ban. Florida Dems see an opening.​

Sen. Marco Rubio's decision to tie himself to a federal ban comes as he’s also trying to draw attention to Rep. Val Demings' stance on abortion.

Still avoiding the Kaepernick discussions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT