ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Question

Why are you so hard on our military?
If that’s what you run out of this post thing you’ve never been in the military.

This is 100% criticism of the strategy in the leader ship and zero criticism of the actual boots on the ground.

No tin foil hatting, I don’t think you’re wrong, but it disgusting & treason for leaving Americans behind enemy lines should be punishable by death. Public firing squad in DC would do.
There's been a whole lot of treasonous events these past years and we really should act upon it! BUT WE WON'T because there are too many people compromised and would be exposed if they'd pursue it.

If that’s what you run out of this post thing you’ve never been in the military.

This is 100% criticism of the strategy in the leader ship and zero criticism of the actual boots on the ground.
Yep, never. But it seems to be the military leadership that you are criticizing.

Marrying a family member doesn’t make them not your relative anymore. So in your case ever if they are your wife it doesn’t count
I consider my wife to be family.

But no, I‘m not in Alabama where they marry their cousins.

Funny that came to your mind though. Is there anything you wish to share.

Yeah but we won that one
Looking at battles instead of the war! You only win wars with an unit that has fortitude to go through the hardest of times, our culture in this country has become soft unfortunately & that makes things more difficult, I do believe however that the older generation still has had left to fight the nonsense that the old generation of leftists in our government are pushing. Not sure how it all fairs in the long run vs the globalists, once this country falls, there’s nothing left to resist it. Anyone with children & grandkids should be fighting like hell against it or they are just self indulgent dolts!🤬

Looking at battles instead of the war! You only win wars with an unit that has fortitude to go through the hardest of times, our culture in this country has become soft unfortunately & that makes things more difficult, I do believe however that the older generation still has had left to fight the nonsense that the old generation of leftists in our governmenen t are pushing. Not sure how it all fairs in the long run vs the globalists, once this country falls, there’s nothing left to resist it. Anyone with children & grandkids should be fighting like hell against it or they are just self indulgent dolts!🤬
The culture in this country has become immoral, amoral and decadent.

Go to Walmart. The middle class has adopted the white trash lifestyle.

Its not self indulgent to realize you can not stop an aircraft carrier with 2lb fishing line. We have to take back the WH, and do even more work on SCOTUS as they are nowhere near being like Clarence Thomas.

Congress needs true conservative leadership.

The people in this country are swayed by what the powers that be tell them. Once conservatives truly ascend to power then the culture can be changed.

I 1000% agree. Not sure why people want to make a conclusion after 2 days.
The final conclusion hasn’t been made, the conclusion that the way we left was a debacle and it doesn’t take a strategic military mind to figure out the order in which biden has directed things is a horrific mistake, hell my wife said “I know nothing about military strategy, but what idiot would pull military from a country they’ve been in for 20yrs before issuing the Americans there a date they need to be out by, not the date necessarily that the military would be gone as to not let the enemy know.” I said, you’re a smart enough woman, that should tell you everything about biden we need to know, though many of us knew this about him, 50 yrs of ineptness by him, writing was on the wall!

Its not self indulgent to realize you can not stop an aircraft carrier with 2lb fishing line. We have to take back the WH, and do even more work on SCOTUS as they are nowhere near being like Clarence Thomas.

The people in this country are swayed by what the powers that be tell them. Once conservatives truly ascend to power then the culture can be changed.
Don’t disagree with you at all, my point of self indulgent is that many won’t get involved in their local communities to ensure the attacks we’ve been under for the last 20 yrs or more really have gotten a foothold in every institution of society. That was my point, I agree with everything you said, the self indulgent os for those who can’t be bothered for their kids or grandkids future.

Yeah this is not one you want to try and make excuses for, all of us that have been in the military know that this was a gigantic cluster **** because it was done incorrectly. The more people trying to finish the worse they look. This is when he just say we ****ed up, own it, fix it
"own it, fix it"... Is that not what they are doing?

Don’t disagree with you at all, my point of self indulgent is that many won’t get involved in their local communities to ensure the attacks we’ve been under for the last 20 yrs or more really have gotten a foothold in every institution of society. That was my point, I agree with everything you said, the self indulgent os for those who can’t be bothered for their kids or grandkids future.
My kids went/go to Christian private school. I am not rich by any means. It has been a struggle. I am not perfect. I want my kids to be more moral than me.

But at some point my goal is to move to a rural county (pop ~5000 for the whole county) and be left alone.

I am on the short end of the hour glass.

What I would do if I could do it without consequence and what can be done pragmatically by me is the difference between atomic bombs and straining gnats.

I will have to keep voting pub and hope something gets done for once besides them sitting on their arse drawing a check or worse watching the left advance their perverted agendas.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

My kids went/go to Christian private school. I am not rich by any means. It has been a struggle. I am not perfect. I want my kids to be more moral than me.

But at some point my goal is to move to a rural county (pop ~5000 for the whole county) and be left alone.

What I would do if I could do it without consequence and what can be done pragmatically by me is the difference between atomic bombs and straining gnats.

I will have to keep voting pub and hope something gets done for once besides them sitting on their arse drawing a check or worse watching the left advance their perverted agendas.
If the pubs don't do what you want stop voting for them.

l see where we abandoned the Embassy in Kabul early on so that way we avoided a hostage situation like what occurred in Iran. This is the most embarrassing display of withdeawal I have ever seen and I bet our military knows how to due a proper withdrawal but ole China puppet Joe ordered them to "stand down". Our president is an incompetent, senile idiot.

No it doesn't, that means they adjust to get your vote, what you're doing clearly isn't working.
NO they will not adjust. They had that chance under Newt and blew it. You have to vote in conservatives when given the chance. This means the ones the media call extremists, racist, bigots and homophobes.

But to allow in a dem instead of a nominal pub is a faster path to destruction.

I heard that some of the Afghans flew some of our planes to neighboring countrys but I guess our military leaders are too afraid to go get them.
It is clear the CIC, State Department, and DoD has some of the weakest leadership this country has probably ever seen. I cannot think of a time when all three organizations have been this out of touch, out of synch, and out of leadership accepting responsibility. Based on the Austin Milley press conference the CENTCOM commander needs to be relieved as well.

The fact that no one has been fired or resigned in shame yet is even more troubling.

NO they will not adjust. They had that chance under Newt and blew it. You have to vote in conservatives when given the chance. This means the ones the media call extremists, racist, bigots and homophobes.

My usual voting basis on election day is that to vote against the Democrats and their evil ways I must vote for the Republican.

I don’t think the US has seen this level of inept leadership in history.

The decline of the last 7 months has directly correlated to the reduction in angry liberals arguing in this forum.

Like petulant children who finally got the toy they wanted and then don’t play with it…
What's more that toy should be the subject of a massive safety recall. 😝

It is clear the CIC, State Department, and DoD has some of the weakest leadership this country has probably ever seen. I cannot think of a time when all three organizations have been this out of touch, out of synch, and out of leadership accepting responsibility. Based on the Austin Milley press conference the CENTCOM commander needs to be relieved as well.

The fact that no one has been fired or resigned in shame yet is even more troubling.
Neutering military leadership was one of the Obama accomplishments and we're left with a bunch of cocktail party ass kissers as Generals.

Absolutely starting with the commander in chief. If you do not realize how botched this whole operation was then you got your head in the sand my friend.
Oh, as I've said before, it's clearly a shitshow. There seems to be a lot of blame to be passed around, but the end result was inevitable IMO unless we planned to stay there forever.

Reactions: gator1776
And if you’ve been following these pressers and interviews, I have not heard anyone from the administration answer what happens to the Americans still there if we can’t get them out by 31 August? I have heard the phrase “laser focused” more than I can stomach at this point though.. but I’m questioning that based on the inability of the SECDEF, CJCS, State Dept, or WH to openly state their goal is to get every American out of there. “As many out as we can by 31 August…” sounds an awful lot like a miracle needs to happen in 11 days or those folks are now thrown to the wolves.

And if you’ve been following these pressers and interviews, I have not heard anyone from the administration answer what happens to the Americans still there if we can’t get them out by 31 August? I have heard the phrase “laser focused” more than I can stomach at this point though.. but I’m questioning that based on the inability of the SECDEF, CJCS, State Dept, or WH to openly state their goal is to get every American out of there. “As many out as we can by 31 August…” sounds an awful lot like a miracle needs to happen in 11 days or those folks are now thrown to the wolves.
I'm sure you'll give all the credit to Biden when it happens.

My usual voting basis on election day is that to vote against the Democrats and their evil ways I must vote for the Republican.
The primary is key but too often the average pub voter goes for the "safe" choice. I always vote for the most conservative candidate in the primary. They usually lose.

I voted for Alan Keyes twice. I wanted to vote for Herman Cain but had to settle for Santorum. I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary and wrote him in for the general.

Trump seems to have been the exception to that rule of "safe" choices.

The primary is key but too often the average pub voter goes for the "safe" choice. I always vote for the most conservative candidate in the primary. They usually lose.

I voted for Alan Keyes twice. I wanted to vote for Herman Cain but had to settle for Santorum. I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary and wrote him in for the general.

Trump seems to have been the exception to that rule of "safe" choices.
For the first time in a long time in 2020 I was pleased to vote for Trump and not my usual vote aginst whatever evil Democrat is running.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
I'm sure you'll give all the credit to Biden when it happens.
Biden did say the date is not hard and fast, but he can barely remember his own name or what kind of pudding he wants, so we shall see.
It's interesting that many Dems are speaking out...they're hearing from the voters who don't like what they see on CNN.

I resemble your desire, moved out of the over populated areas & I am now as a veteran involved with local community stuff, make your local community a priority because it affects not just your family, but those involved with your family! Good luck with it all, at least you’re awake & not woke!

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

they will adjust if people didn't vote for them, that's how this little game works.

they will adjust if people didn't vote for them, that's how this little game works.
Its called the primary. That's when you force the pubs to change. But also this is where the problem lies. The average pub doesn't vote for the change but for the safe.

Incumbents have an advantage so to let a dem in by not voting for the pub in the general is to further the leftist agenda.

Its called the primary. That's when you force the pubs to change. But also this is where the problem lies. The average pub doesn't vote for the change but for the safe.

Incumbents have an advantage so to let a dem in by not voting for the pub in the general is to further the leftist agenda.
Lol, comical. You need to vote them out if they don't do what you want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT