ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

What is going on within these campuses is insanity. Why a Jewish person would vote for a Democrat is also now beyond me. They are increasingly progressive marxists who truly hate this country. This is not the classic liberals of the baby boomer generation. Robert Kraft has it exactly right. Trump is MLP (my little pony) compared to what is happening on the left.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
What is going on within these campuses is insanity. Why a Jewish person would vote for a Democrat is also now beyond me. They are increasingly progressive marxists who truly hate this country. This is not the classic liberals of the baby boomer generation. Robert Kraft has it exactly right. Trump is MLP (my little pony) compared to what is happening on the left.
I have know this for decades..never understood it. You can throw blacks in to this same deal also. Promised EVERYTHING around election time by lefties......but nothing EVER changes for them. WTF??

I have know this for decades..never understood it. You can throw blacks in to this same deal also. Promised EVERYTHING around election time by lefties......but nothing EVER changes for them. WTF??
Now it is clear to the Jews (read: Robert Kraft, Wharton PE guy - forget name), "the left is using your money and using immigration (south american, muslim) to win elections."

Their kids are not safe on campus anymore. It's a very real thing. Again, I have partial heritage.

And all because Hamas attacked the state of Israel on 10/7 to disrupt peace accords with another Muslim state: Saudi Arabia.

Now it is clear to the Jews (read: Robert Kraft, Wharton PE guy - forget name), "the left is using your money and using immigration (south american, muslim) to win elections."

Their kids are not safe on campus anymore. It's a very real thing. Again, I have partial heritage.

And all because Hamas attacked the state of Israel on 10/7 to disrupt peace accords with another Muslim state: Saudi Arabia.
Correct...Iran's Mullahs are on their last leg. THEY will be non existent in the near future...Israel WILL still be standing TALL!

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT