Happy Insurrection Day

BSC911

Bull Gator
Apr 18, 2018
When the traitors to America were repelled. Democracy still reigns

Trump is booted out in embarrassing fashion

Biden is still your president

Ghost is still a welcher.

You mean a riot by a group of idiots who couldn't have overturned a kids red wagon much less a government? You think some clown in a buffalo head dress could LEAD anything?

The pathetic speech by that pathetic and fake woman that preceded the mumbling from the Vegetable this morning was nothing short of insulting to any American adult with more than two brain cells. Full of scare words and code phrases to TRY to make minority voters believe they won't be allowed to vote. Unbelievably wrong.

Yes, Biden is still the President. THAT is the truly scary thing.

You mean a riot by a group of idiots who couldn't have overturned a kids red wagon much less a government? You think some clown in a buffalo head dress could LEAD anything?

The pathetic speech by that pathetic and fake woman that preceded the mumbling from the Vegetable this morning was nothing short of insulting to any American adult with more than two brain cells. Full of scare words and code phrases to TRY to make minority voters believe they won't be allowed to vote. Unbelievably wrong.

I know that YOU know that Biden is President but the problem is that Biden doesn't know Biden is President. Want proof? Just replay the numerous clips of Biden referring to Harris as President.

Tell that to police officers who were attacked. You must be blind.

You seem to have also forgotten about plot to overturn the will of the people and have state legislatures decide the presidency. I never thought I would see so called conservatives acquiesce to a coup.

And not only is Biden still the president, Ghost is still a welcher. Don’t forget that part.

Last edited:
Lol an insurrection where the feds had operators tear down fencing and signs and call for the crowd to walk in there. And now they don't want to arrest or talk to any of those 5 or so people. One even was on an FBI wanted list initially until they learned he was a fed operative.

Lol an insurrection where the feds had operators tear down fencing and signs and call for the crowd to walk in there. And now they don't want to arrest or talk to any of those 5 or so people. One even was on an FBI wanted list initially until they learned he was a fed operative.
You bought that nonsense? I guess there’s a sucker born every minute.

What about the 500 or so that have been charged with a federal crime. And why are Trump and Bannon stonewalling the investigation. Something to hide?

You bought that nonsense? I guess there’s a sucker born every minute.

What about the 500 or so that have been charged with a federal crime. And why are Trump and Bannon stonewalling the investigation. Something to hide?
Lol the video and the initial FBI wanted list with that guy on it are out there for anyone to see despite the mainstream crooked media not showing it.

Let me guess you believed that Russian Collusion hoax by the feds also.

Lol the video and the initial FBI wanted list with that guy on it are out there for anyone to see despite the mainstream crooked media not showing it.

Let me guess you believed that Russian Collusion hoax by the feds also.
I’ve seen it. Pretty weak, but you keep waving that flag while ignoring what went on. 500 people charged. And one traitor killed. Probably should have been more. The police were too nice.

I remember when presidential candidates used to lose with dignity. Look what happened with Trump. . He turned our country into a bunch a sniveling, excuse making, sore losers.

It’s sad, really.

I’ve seen it. Pretty weak, but you keep waving that flag while ignoring what went on. 500 people charged. And one traitor killed. Probably should have been more. The police were too nice.
So 500 people were charged because they were egged on by fed operatives to walk in there. Damn crooks are even on video removing fencing and the signs before they reached that area and of course none of them are being arrested.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
So 500 people were charged because they were egged on by fed operatives to walk in there. Damn crooks are even on video removing fencing and the signs before they reached that area and of course none of them are being arrested.
They were egged on by the sore loser of a president. That’s why Congress is investigating and will shed light on what really happened.

Sorry, but you can’t blame the riot on one dude. That’s Ghost style logic.

Just own it, you Trumpers are traitors to our country.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
They were egged on by the sore loser of a president. That’s why Congress is investigating and will shed light on what really happened.

Sorry, but you can’t blame the riot on one dude. That’s Ghost style logic.

Just own it, you Trumpers are traitors to our country.

**soviet star chamber Investigation led by all radical DEMORATS?

***FBI has already concluded it was not a insurrection

***no one has been charged with insurrection

***no weapons found at the so called insurrection

***only one death a 14 year Air Force veteran shot by a rogue leftist cop

**insurrection would be the riot at ft Marcy park, Portland, Minneapolis, where people beaten in the streets, cops federal agents attacKed and 4 billion in damages

And it only shows there are 81 million really dumb Americans. You guys elected an idiot with dementia. So America can sleep well at night...with a diaper wearing Vegetable in charge.
Me thinks you exaggerate just a bit.

And the losers always blame winners dumb Americans. I certainly did when Trump was elected. But usually it just says something about how bad the other candidate was. That was true in both instances.

I don't think anyone can call a protest by a couple of hundred people in a country with a population of over 300 million an insurrection. Let us all stop the hyperbole. This was a bunch of people worked up into a frenzy with no real potential to do anything.

And before we go on throwing Trump supporters in the category of traitors to America, let's start with Biden (Ukraine and China), Hillary (Benghazi and email servers) and a whole host of Democrats who refuse to enforce laws they don't like despite them being the law of the land. That, my friend, is true treason.

On a side note, I like the idea of the politicians being scared of the general public. Maybe they will actually vote the will of their represented constituents instead of their own personal ideology or bank accounts.

Peace out, fellas. I’m going to celebrate Happy Insurrection Day by drinking some Blantons that I won on my election bet.

At least someone honored his bet.

I don't think anyone can call a protest by a couple of hundred people in a country with a population of over 300 million an insurrection. Let us all stop the hyperbole. This was a bunch of people worked up into a frenzy with no real potential to do anything.

And before we go on throwing Trump supporters in the category of traitors to America, let's start with Biden (Ukraine and China), Hillary (Benghazi and email servers) and a whole host of Democrats who refuse to enforce laws they don't like despite them being the law of the land. That, my friend, is true treason.

On a side note, I like the idea of the politicians being scared of the general public. Maybe they will actually vote the will of their represented constituents instead of their own personal ideology or bank accounts.

The intention was to intimidate Congress, especially Mike Pence, into refusing to certify the results of the election.

When the traitors to America were repelled. Democracy still reigns

Trump is booted out in embarrassing fashion

Biden is still your president

Ghost is still a welcher.
Rat liars and hypocrites on display....
None of these are in jail in DC or other places for a year.
Those arrested were not even procecuted, while the Border Ho was raising bond to get the terrorists out of jail.

Tell that to police officers who were attacked. You must be blind.

You seem to have also forgotten about plot to overturn the will of the people and have state legislatures decide the presidency. I never thought I would see so called conservatives acquiesce to a coup.

And not only is Biden still the president, Ghost is still a welcher. Don’t forget that part.
Now explain why not a single person has been charged with INSURRECTION for the Jan 6 demonstration against a stolen election. (see the latest on the Ga election)

There was a coup, but it has been perpertrated by the traitorous Dim-Moe-Rats.

New evidence compiled by election integrity organization VoterGA reveal that "massive errors and provable fraud" occurred in Georgia during the November 2020 Elections. VoterGA released a statement on Monday entitled "New Evidence Reveals GA Audit Fraud and Massive Errors" where the organization revealed they have compiled "stunning claims" that show "Fulton County's hand-count audit of the November 3rd 2020 election was riddled with massive errors and provable fraud."

OP left 9 posts ITT, and got one Like. A laugh from Fever.

I start a thread on the same topic, tell the truth, and immediately get 5 Likes.

See, @BSC911? Tell the truth, and people will Like you.

Go back on your word, welch on a claim you made, and you get what we see ITT. Carnage and mockery.

That ratio is dropping faster than Hiden's approval.

You really are this stupid GhostofBRAINLESS.
I've already told you several times that I'm not here farming for likes. I post what I want to post and like it or not, I don't really GaS.

May be an image of text that says 'When YouTube and social media host government or candidate content and censor or disable comments or up/down votes IT VIOLATES FREEDOM OF SPEECH and PRESS. You are hearby ordered by the government WE THE PEOPLE to IMMEDIATELY CEASE AND DESIST all aforementioned actions.'

And it only shows there are 81 million really dumb Americans. You guys elected an idiot with dementia. So America can sleep well at night...with a diaper wearing Vegetable in charge.
You ever seen the back of Biden and Trumps suits… it’s clear Trump is the one that wears diapers.

Reactions: JimmyTellsTheTruth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT