ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Insurrection Day

You sure you speak Spanish?

La palabra "perdedo" es ingles por "I lose."

Estas pensando en "Perdedor", "loser."
Nope. I only speak poor high school Spanish.

That line is from a Beck song. Spell check changed it.

They were egged on by the sore loser of a president. That’s why Congress is investigating and will shed light on what really happened.

Sorry, but you can’t blame the riot on one dude. That’s Ghost style logic.

Just own it, you Trumpers are traitors to our country.
Point of order if you can't blame the riot on one dude, then you can't blame Trump because he is in fact, one dude.

Point of order if you can't blame the riot on one dude, then you can't blame Trump because he is in fact, one dude.
True. Trump and the insurrectionists should all be held accountable. But Trump was The spark that ignited the flames.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
True. Trump and the insurrectionists should all be held accountable. But Trump was The spark that ignited the flames.
retard-retard-alert.gif

Thanks to @gatordad3 for linking this thread. I have a Welcher Block enabled on my device, so I cannot see @BSC911's posts.

I love watching these old threads being dug up after we learn it was all a hoax and the dems got hoodwinked.

Again. When will you dorks learn to listen to us brilliant Trump supporters? There's a reason none of you can pass Sunny's test.

Now run along and get your latest covid booster like a good sheep.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Thanks to @gatordad3 for linking this thread. I have a Welcher Block enabled on my device, so I cannot see @BSC911's posts.

I love watching these old threads being dug up after we learn it was all a hoax and the dems got hoodwinked.

Again. When will you dorks learn to listen to us brilliant Trump supporters? There's a reason none of you can pass Sunny's test.

Now run along and get your latest covid booster like a good sheep.
Listening to idiots is not much fun. Losers (Republicans) therefore are not much fun.

The original post sure doesn’t age well when the truth is exposed.

Leftists, not Dems - are evil & hate America…
Huh? I think it aged quite well, with hundreds arrested and serving time. Pubs hate the truth.

Oh, but Tucker said……..

This line owned me. 😂

That’s why Congress is investigating and will shed light on what really happened.

Yes, they'll get to the bottom of it. Scooby-Doo doesn't have sh1t on a congressional investigation. 😂

Huh? I think it aged quite well, with hundreds arrested and serving time. Pubs hate the truth.

Oh, but Tucker said……..

Who cares what Tucker said? What I witnessed with my own eyes in the video probably makes a greater impact.

But in typical Dem fashion, we're to believe your mouth rather than our own lying eyes. 😂

Who cares what Tucker said? What I witnessed with my own eyes in the video probably makes a greater impact.

But in typical Dem fashion, we're to believe your mouth rather than our own lying eyes. 😂
As usual, you are being duped by a con artist showing selective clips to appease the Trumpers. Just ignore all of the broken windows, pepper spraying, getting beating with poles, injured police officers, etc.

This is why I don’t bother with you any more. You are too far gone. Just like your calling the FBI crooked cops for doing their job. Shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
As usual, you are being duped by a con artist showing selective clips to appease the Trumpers. Just ignore all of the broken windows, pepper spraying, getting beating with poles, injured police officers, etc.

Who is ignoring any of that? 😂

If you can read, or more importantly in your case, if you're willing to, I specifically stated that people who did the things you mentioned should be prosecuted and I'm glad for it.

But you ran with the bullsh1t about Officer Sicknick being murdered by protesters with a fire extinguisher and the video proved that was BS. You are FOS and easily duped BSC.

This is why I don’t bother with you any more. You are too far gone.

Then stop bothering. Piss off already.

Just like your calling the FBI crooked cops for doing their job. Shameful.

Link? You're taking liberties again...another expression for "you're lying."

My quote was, "the FBI is being weaponized." Being the liar that you are, you claim I said the above. We've had this conversation many times. You're lying on purpose.

I cannot stand a damn liar. x100 when they just aren't very clever about it. So suck less at it or stop. JMO

When the traitors to America were repelled. Democracy still reigns

Trump is booted out in embarrassing fashion

Biden is still your president

Ghost is still a welcher.

If it's any consolation, I'll help get this thread to 200 pages. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT