ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
This article is wrong. The successor to the aavp7a1 ram rs, the ACV, is currently on its first meu deployment in the Med.

Tanks have never been capable of anything more than fording, ask th^ three devildogs who drowned in the Tigris when the driver forgot to set the brake in his m1.

The Corps is by definition an amphibious expeditionary force, that's literally why we exist.

Reactions: nail1988
And apparently ignorant to any history staring them in the face, completely unaware that Christians stand with God's people. I am at a loss for words.
Same thinking that led to more being killed in the Holocaust than there should have been or needed to be. If I'm in early 1930s Germany or Austria or Poland and see the signs that were there I am GTFO ASAP. Too many were complacent / did not believe what actually happened really could. Some could not leave, but that would not have been me or my family ...

A little help here....

1. Didn't they impeach Trump for this?

2. How can the President hold by congress approved military aid?
Still think Biden is not playing both sides @kalimgoodman ?

Would you rather Israel wipe a terrorist organization out or Biden win Michigan?

No. He always indicated that was his position. You can't destroy an ideology.
Has Biden ever said that?

Regardless that’s not what this is about.

Israel is poised to end this and take out Hamas in their last stronghold. The hope is the people in Gaza don’t reelect radical extremism to lead them again.

Why withhold the aid they need to finish this particular conflict? Because he needs the Death to America vote…that’s why.

Has Biden ever said that?

Regardless that’s not what this is about.

Israel is poised to end this and take out Hamas in their last stronghold. The hope is the people in Gaza don’t reelect radical extremism to lead them again.

Why withhold the aid they need to finish this particular conflict? Because he needs the Death to America vote…that’s why.
I already know how you will handle this. You'll just attack Biden with your biases. I get it, you hate him and he can't get right with you. Everything he does, you will find something wrong. You are, who you are.

But the Biden administration always called rafah the "redline". If Trump said that, you would praise Trump for standing by his words.

The Biden administration doesn't believe that is needed to "finish" it. They believe in different ways. Since the US is providing weapons, they should have a say in how their weapons are used.

I agree and hope the Palestinian people doesn't it like another radical group but that's not the conversation.

I disagree that going into rafah would eradicate Hamas. You can't kill an ideology.

I already know how you will handle this. You'll just attack Biden with your biases. I get it, you hate him and he can't get right with you. Everything he does, you will find something wrong. You are, who you are.

But the Biden administration always called rafah the "redline". If Trump said that, you would praise Trump for standing by his words.

The Biden administration doesn't believe that is needed to "finish" it. They believe in different ways. Since the US is providing weapons, they should have a say in how their weapons are used.

I agree and hope the Palestinian people doesn't it like another radical group but that's not the conversation.

I disagree that going into rafah would eradicate Hamas. You can't kill an ideology.
The naivete here is stunning ...

Congress had better blow this BS up today...but my confidence in the RINO's on our side is very low. This is EXACTLY what Trump did and they impeached him for it...except it was NOT one of our best allies...it was Ukraine, where FJB's family as well as MANY others enrich themselves with the money we send them. And guess who does not care about what is right and wrong for America? America's #1 threat and enemy...democrats and their supporters...like I ALWAYS have said

Someone remind me if we're telling Zelenski how to use our weapons and money.

You can't kill an ideology, but you can damn sure make it uncomfortable to have after you wipe out everyone that holds it and play whack a mole with the early adopters.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT