ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
There you go. True to form, trying to claim another internet victory. You are such a dork.

This is what happens when you have a president focused on his job.

Three million shots a day
The Biden administration has been quite cautious in setting its public vaccination goals.​
During the transition, officials said they hoped to give shots to one million Americans per day — a level the Trump administration nearly reached in its final days, despite being badly behind its own goals. In President Biden’s first week in office, he raised the target to 1.5 million, although his aides quickly added that it was more of a “hope” than a “goal.” Either way, the country is now giving about 1.7 million shots per day.​
An appropriate goal, experts say, is three million shots per day — probably by April. At that pace, half of adults would receive their first shot by April and all adults who wanted a shot could receive one by June, saving thousands of lives and allowing normal life to return by midsummer.​
Biden struck a somewhat more ambitious tone yesterday, telling CNN that anybody who wanted a vaccine would be able to get one “by the end of July.” But Dr. Anthony Fauci also said that the timeline for when the general population could receive shots was slipping from April to May or June.​

biden cured covid. Here is one for you, and for doc. The testing standards in st louis MO and in Tulsa Oklahoma have changed drastically in the last 2 weeks. Have family in both locations that is in medical community, and they don’t know why either. They aren’t testing everyone who comes through their doors sick anymore. One sister has been treating covid patients since this all began. She doesn’t understand the sudden shift in policy. I think I do.

my question is, does @Nolec have the mental capacity to add 1 + 1 and come up with the correct answer?

Sounds like jfegaly likes the numbers higher for some reason. I must assume he's not lying about the anecdotal St. Louis, and Tulsa info, and apparently his family in the medical community there is clueless. I laugh that he assumes everyone but his family in the medical community would have the answer but not them. Seems he got the brains in that family. Tell us what they don't know.

Sounds like jfegaly likes the numbers higher for some reason. I must assume he's not lying about the anecdotal St. Louis, and Tulsa info, and apparently his family in the medical community there is clueless. I laugh that he assumes everyone but his family in the medical community would have the answer but not them. Seems he got the brains in that family. Tell us what they don't know.

wt ever loving eff are you babbling about. Fwiw. 100k projected deaths in bidens first 30 days. Fan effin tastic.
Brother in law is in hospital currently with pneumonia in st louis. No covid test. How bout dat. Been there for over 24 hrs. Wowza.

So you result to deflecting instead of answering his question? You are the deflection king.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
wt ever loving eff are you babbling about. Fwiw. 100k projected deaths in bidens first 30 days. Fan effin tastic.
Brother in law is in hospital currently with pneumonia in st louis. No covid test. How bout dat. Been there for over 24 hrs. Wowza.

Too bad the President couldn't snap his fingers and covid would go away. Maybe you'd rather him lie to you and say the summer heat will make it disappear or the cases will soon be zero.

Reactions: BSC911
Stupid posts result in snarky responses. Tell us why his BIL in the hosp. with pneumonia did not get a covid test. I'll wait.
Just answer his question bud. I know it’s hard for you lefties to get asked questions and have to provide answers but I urge you to give it a try.

Stupid posts result in snarky responses. Tell us why his BIL in the hosp. with pneumonia did not get a covid test. I'll wait.

thats a great question. One we have bern asking as well. So, wait no longer. If we find out why I will tell you

Reactions: nail1988
I'd like to drag my nuts over those fvcktards that voted for this. In the end, I suspect we will. Things will reveal themselves, and they will lose the House, the Senate, and the Oval Office. I've seen this movie before.

If you throw in two impeachments, yes, you just saw that movie.

I'd like to drag my nuts over those fvcktards that voted for this. In the end, I suspect we will. Things will reveal themselves, and they will lose the House, the Senate, and the Oval Office. I've seen this movie before.
Then the Republicans need to pass the bill Never Again.

Never Again will the Democrats hold any power as they are as useless as @SoProudNole trying to engage in political debate.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT