ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most everything IS fine. Maybe you should change media sources.
Biden is doing fine. He's not perfect but he's progressing nicely. If that infrastructure bill gets signed, that will be something Biden got accomplished in less than year that Trump couldn't get done in 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: fsumc
Biden is doing fine. He's not perfect but he's progressing nicely. If that infrastructure bill gets signed, that will be something Biden got accomplished in less than year that Trump couldn't get done in 4 years.
1) The reason the infrastructure bill is getting done is because of the Republicans, not in spite of them. The Democrats could have passed an infrastructure bill under Trump, they just refused to.

2) He's not doing fine. Not by any metric I'm aware of.

1) The reason the infrastructure bill is getting done is because of the Republicans, not in spite of them. The Democrats could have passed an infrastructure bill under Trump, they just refused to.

2) He's not doing fine. Not by any metric I'm aware of.
Not true. Biden called them to the Whitehouse and helped close the deal. The Republicans are on record saying that. Trump didn't want to work with the democrats. He took the Obama approach of do what I say or else. So the democrats took the or else just like the Republicans did with Obama.

He is doing fine. His major weakness is the border right now.

Not true. Biden called them to the Whitehouse and helped close the deal. The Republicans are on record saying that. Trump didn't want to work with the democrats. He took the Obama approach of do what I say or else. So the democrats took the or else just like the Republicans did with Obama.

He is doing fine. His major weakness is the border right now.
You just made my point, the Democrats could have passed an infrastructure bill, but they were too busy trying to make the Orange Man look bad.

You just made my point, the Democrats could have passed an infrastructure bill, but they were too busy trying to make the Orange Man look bad.
Yeah but it wasn't about making him look bad. That's dishonest. It wasn't a fair deal, so they passed. They could've also did it with budget reconciliation and they didn't. Just like the republicans didn’t like the democrats Covid bill. So stop with the excuses. He failed with infrastructure!

Yeah but it wasn't about making him look bad. That's dishonest. It wasn't a fair deal, so they passed. They could've also did it with budget reconciliation and they didn't. Just like the republicans didn’t like the democrats Covid bill. So stop with the excuses. He failed with infrastructure!
Go read the Trump infrastructure bill. It contained actual stuff to improve the infrastructure of America and not dumb shit like child care and an over inflated minimum wage.

The democrats would rather the bridges and highways of this country collapse than sign onto an Orange Man bill.

One trick pony

The Trumpers here desperately want to make it seem like the non-Trumpers and independents who post here are all really “libs” and “dems“ and hardcore “leftists“ even though this board is clearly a Trumpy, far-right, weirdo, echo chamber with handful of moderate, center-left, relatively normal people who originally posted on the Florida football boards and wandered over.

The Trumpers here desperately want to make it seem like the non-Trumpers and independents who post here are all really “libs” and “dems“ and hardcore “leftists“ even though this board is clearly a Trumpy, far-right, weirdo, echo chamber with handful of moderate, center-left, relatively normal people who originally posted on the Florida football boards and wandered over.
Hahaha…. Trying to make urself and ur snowflakes here feeling better about urselves? Hahaha

^^^^Part of the fringe far left that believes the lies of the conspiracy theory of a southern strategy. Trying to claim he is normal. Now that’s funny.

I swear, I think you truly are ****ing retarded. Like you fell off your bike as a kid and hit your head and now you live in fantasy land.

Agreed. Claim independunce and change the subject. Over and over again
You also lie a lot. I don't claim shit. I just post. You waste people time by replying to threads saying the same thing. You don't have to respect me but others?

You've claimed you were an independent multiple times here when you started posting here. Everyone remembers it, why lie about something we all remember?

If you're only here to troll and lie, why be so bad at both?
I think these boards are where the DNC send their Twitter and Facebook comment operatives. They’ve take a page from Russia’s playbook.

There is a lot of truth to this. Not that care what they think but they think I do or they feel good telling me the same thing.

I noticed that within my 1st few post. Majority of this guys are so far right that middle to them right or anyone that disagrees with Trump is left. How can you say Liz Cheney/Sasse isn't a right wing republican? How can you say that Romney isn't a moderate R? If they think that about those guys, they was always going to think I'm far left.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I feel sorry for @Uniformed_ReRe, I really do. Because I've seen his type before.

He gets his information from shit sources that push lefty propaganda.

And the worst part is...he believes it. Every word, without question.

Only the alt left fringe does that. But these sources are telling uninformed that he's normal. That everyone in America who is good and intelligent believes like he does. They also watch CNN and MSNBC.

That the Fox viewers are the crazies. They are the ones that believe in conspiracy theories.

What happened here on Jan 6th? While we were mocking MSM's coverage of the people touring the capitol, @Uniformed_ReRe was having a panic attack. Because while we were doing this, CNN and ABC and PBS were telling him that the country was being taken over.

And he believed. He thought this was Red Dawn in the flesh.

It's truly sad. But the MSM preys on sheep like this.

You are the only poster who regularly brings up CNN and MSNBC. I guarantee you watch more of that garbage than the rest of us combined.

All non-morons condemned the Jan 6th assault. Even the GOP did at first. Then they realized that they are now required to pretend they like Trump to remain in office.

You also lie a lot. I don't claim shit. I just post. You waste people time by replying to threads saying the same thing. You don't have to respect me but others?

You have claimed to be independent. Why lie about it now? Makes no sense. Looks like your lid must have blown.

You are the only poster who regularly brings up CNN and MSNBC. I guarantee you watch more of that garbage than the rest of us combined.

All non-morons condemned the Jan 6th assault. Even the GOP did at first. Then they realized that they are now required to pretend they like Trump to remain in office.
This is true. The Republican leadership and top known Republicans thought Trump was dead and they were all about criticizing him. They didn't finish him off and now he's back.

Exactly. You don't see people on here pushing the Green New Deal, ot open borders, or more social programs. All we do is make fun of the far right nut job Trumpers that have invaded this board. In their eyes,You are far left If you dare disagree with their demigod Trump. Even Pubs that do.

They are truly in a cult.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
You saying you haven't ever claimed to be independent in here? You have accused me of lying, so you should back up your claim.
I said I don't mention it, not that I didn't mention it. I see reading isn't your strength. I mentioned it in my introduction and you just keep at it. I don't mention it at all anymore.

I said I don't mention it, not that I didn't mention it. I see reading isn't your strength. I mentioned it in my introduction and you just keep at it. I don't mention it at all anymore.

Holy obtuse BS. That’s why the question was asked to clarify. So, since you said “I don’t claim shit”, when in FACT you claim you’re an independent…..remind me, who is lying?

And since you have now admitted to such, it’s time you come out of the closet as the Liberal that you ARE.

I bring up the NYT and The Washington Post all the time as well. We both know you get most of your information from those two sources or other lefty sites quoting them.

The point is, you guys try to paint yourselves as moderates, but you give yourselves away by the talking points you use and the sources you cite to back those talking points up,

CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo are all hardcore lefty media sources.

You think they are middle of the road. Because that's how they position themselves, and as we've already established, you believe them blindly.

And no one mentioned the January 6th event other than to point out that you legit thought you were watching the country be taken over forcibly, in real time. You had a legit meltdown here, I was honestly worried about you.

All because you were watching what CNN/ABC/PBS was telling you, and you believed.

A moderate wouldn't have such an emotional investment.
The PBS live interviews during the “unarmed coup” (LOL) could have been an SNL skit. That lady was legit trying to hype up fear and dude was like “I’m just trying to use the bathroom.”

Bingo. It was so bad it was hilarious. That's why we were all mocking it, and I think that just sent @Uniformed_ReRe over the edge. MY GOD THIS IS RED DAWN AND YOU FOOLS ARE SITTING HERE LAUGHING WHILE PUTIN BACKED TRUMPERS TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY!!!!

He legit thought that's what he was watching.
And people are still clinging to it LOL. It will be all the Democrats have in ‘22. That day will be the gotcha question for every journalist out there talking to a Republican candidate or incumbent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT