ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reactions: nail1988
02595de0-a3a3-11eb-bf9e-1d2e2ed73f35

Notice the January inflection point.

Wow, I’m gone for a couple of days and still have 20 notifications, mostly from Ghost. I didn’t realize you all missed me so much.

Not that any of you have to worry, but the market shakes off theBiden capital gains proposal.

Clearly you don't have to worry because you voted for an idiot that would tax earnings that you clearly don't have.

Clearly you don't have to worry because you voted for an idiot that would tax earnings that you clearly don't have.
Well, considering that only .3% of Americans make over a million a year, that’s a pretty safe assumption. But we are closing on one of my apartment ventures next month so it’s a good thing the tax change wont take effect until next year.

Mark of the scarlet letter, D for dumbass.😂

Imagine being so stupid as to propose capital gains taxes at the same rate as ordinary rates. What incentive will there be to hold investments long term, undermining what little stability is left in volatile markets? The real loser will be real estate, where gains are incrementally painfully slow. No one is going to want to invest in that sector long term and those who already hold, aren't going to sell. AOC and BSC wrestling in the vat of Jello to determine the tallest mental midget.:oops:
Yeah, I’m sure that people are gong to just sit on their cash and earn .1% interest instead. That’s what bean counters like you don’t understand, it’s about net return on investment. Taxes are just one component.

And again, it will impact less than .2% of tax payers, so quit being such a drama Queen.

Last edited:
Well, I’m looking forward to more record highs in the stock market this week. Those of you who are afraid of taxes should just continue to buy CDs paying .1%

The best part is he unwittingly tells on himself. "I came back to 20 notifications".

Of course he did. They stack up when you don't have internet access for extended periods of time.
LOLOLOL. Good one, welcher.

It’s this exceptional humor that I’ve missed the past few days. Bow to your king.

Well, considering that only .3% of Americans make over a million a year, that’s a pretty safe assumption. But we are closing on one of my apartment ventures next month so it’s a good thing the tax change wont take effect until next year.

Consider the post that I responded to.

Apartments are a high touch venture. Make sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

Welching, lying, sexual predator is back. Want's everyone to believe he is someone. He is the king alright.....

This one...and yes, I am certain this was The Burger Kings idea...

• Wow
Closing in a few weeks. Made 150%+ profit off of initial investment.

My brother in law and sister are big into them and they've done well...but man do they require attention.

That may just be a me issue. I want/need low touch ventures because I'm doing other stuff, that I want to do, that requires almost all of my extra time.

Reactions: martycat1
My brother in law and sister are big into them and they've done well...but man do they require attention.

That may just be a me issue. I want/need low touch ventures because I'm doing other stuff, that I want to do, that requires almost all of my extra time.
I deal with mostly rentals in my main business and it is like a 24-7 babysitting job.

I deal with mostly rentals in my main business and it is like a 24-7 babysitting job.

I can believe it.

My BIL is 8 years older than I am. When he first got started I was still in school. I was visiting him and my sister and went to work with him one day because he was an entrepreneur and I was an aspiring entrepreneur.

I shat you not, I watched him collect rent and oftentimes he walked out of apartments with $1's, 5's and 10's, along with change (usually rolled but not always) in some sketchy areas. He has moved on from that sort of thing but he earned his bones in his early days.

Another record setting day on Wall Street. Thank you President Biden. For those of you making over a million a year. Now would be a good time to sell

Stock futures opened little changed Monday evening after a record-setting session earlier in the day, with investors awaiting more corporate earnings results from major companies.

Contracts on the S&P 500 edged just above the flat line after the blue-chip index rose to an all-time high during the regular trading day

Biden's performance has also tickled the Mexicano Drug Cartels.
You're dementia is kicking in again. We're talking about the best stock market performance since the 1950s. Any thoughts on that or would you prefer to repeat your awesome quiz performance again?

Do you own any stocks, or did you sell everything once Biden was elected? Bummer.

Why wouldn’t the markets not perform? Biden is injecting trillions of dollars into the market. As soon as the printing presses stop, the market will collapse and inflation will continue to climb.

Reactions: BCSpell
Why wouldn’t the markets not perform? Biden is injecting trillions of dollars into the market. As soon as the printing presses stop, the market will collapse and inflation will continue to climb.
If you really believe that., you could make a lot of money shorting the S&P. And then buy some TIPS and TBT.

Go for it. Then you could be in the millionaire tax bracket and complain about paying loads of taxes.

I wouldn’t bet against US stocks but these guys think Intl. stocks have the most upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT