ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never let's us forget.

NavigatorII, martycat1 and BamaFan1137 would score higher in intelligence quotient testing than BSC911, yet he targets me. Should I feel flattered?
You see, it matters not to me. I have nothing to prove to you dorks.

But for some reason it's really important to you. That's where your insecurity shows. I know a lot of really smart people, and not one of them talks about some silly quiz taken 50 years ago. That tells me all I need to know about you. Your parents probably belittled you and it has left some permanent scars.

I actually feel sorry for you.

You see, it matters not to me. I have nothing to prove to you dorks.

But for some reason it's really important to you. That's where your insecurity shows. I know a lot of really smart people, and not one of them talks about some silly quiz taken 50 years ago. That tells me all I need to know about you. Your parents probably belittled you and it has left some permanent scars.

I actually feel sorry for you.
If you don’t care, why do you continue to go at him? The actions contradict the words.

If you don’t care, why do you continue to go at him? The actions contradict the words.
Because I like to toy with him.

Indeed, he may be quite smart. But it's still sad that it's so important to him for others to think that. Have you ever seen anyone obsess over some quiz like he does?

I have more important things to worry about.

"I'm smart, you're dumb." So insecure.

We're well aware you know a lot of smart people. Maybe there's some hope for you. Hey, you've got something right. Congrats!

Try this. There are no silly quizzes, no dumb, stupid or trick questions. Slow down and think for a while. Just like you, there are a million questions I cannot answer.

I'm gifted with a high ability to reason. If you'll slow down, maybe you can improve some in this area, too.
Sorry, I don't think you are gifted at all. Just insecure. I hope you find the comfort you seem to be looking for.

Not to change the subject of the conversation, I'll tell you why I mess with BSC. It's not a challenge, it's easy. But it's fun. As a child, I rolled BB's past a frog until they could eat no more. I fed them alka seltzers. I would catch grasshoppers, pull off their legs, and drop them into a stirred up ant hill. Why? Because I knew one day they would be commies posing as independents. I'm a descendent of Nostradamus. :cool:
Meh. I think you overestimate yourself. You're just a bean counter. Nothing special.

Do you remember your initial attack on me? I do. I know precisely why you did it. Do you?
No idea. You're not that important to me.

It obviously left a mark. But I rarely am the first to attack, so you must have deserved it.

Think about it. Do you rally care about what I think about you. Do you feel the need to convince people you are smart? I don't think so. But Sunburt sure does.

I enjoy the challenge of being in the minority here. Bring it on.

Think about it. Do you rally care about what I think about you. Do you feel the need to convince people you are smart? I don't think so. But Sunburt sure does.

I enjoy the challenge of being in the minority here. Bring it on.
A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of the sheep. No, I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. This is the internet, it’s not real. Have I met people on this board that I’d share a brew with, hell yeah. That includes you.

I fully understand toying with people. You should have known I was busting your balls on this.

No hard feelings brotha

Not to change the subject of the conversation, I'll tell you why I mess with BSC. It's not a challenge, it's easy. But it's fun. As a child, I rolled BB's past a frog until they could eat no more. I fed them alka seltzers. I would catch grasshoppers, pull off their legs, and drop them into a stirred up ant hill. Why? Because I knew one day they would be commies posing as independents. I'm a descendent of Nostradamus. :cool:

🤣...I'm going to need your name and address sir.

Good stuff.

A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of the sheep. No, I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. This is the internet, it’s not real. Have I met people on this board that I’d share a brew with, hell yeah. That includes you.

I fully understand toying with people. You should have known I was busting your balls on this.

No hard feelings brotha
Exactly!

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Since @BSC911 is slow, he doesn't see that only one poster here took Sunny's story about the test personally.

Why? Why did no one else here take it as @BSC911 did?

Is Sunny smarter than Ghost? Maybe. Ghost doesn't really care. Ghost feels he is pretty smart, that's all he cares about.

Losers focus on the winner. So does the winner.

The slow do not understand.
You're a winner all right. Very possibly the smartest guy in Alabama.

Ghost is acutely perceptive and can define all seven components of critical thinking.

Okay, BSC. You can criticize me now for complimenting Ghost, as you've done in the past.
Well, it does seem like you seek his approval for some odd reason.

Again. He can define all seven components of critical thinking. He deals with logic. No emotion.
So? Who cares. That only seems important to you.

But you're wrong about no emotion, which is how I know you are FOS. Surely you saw his tearful goodbye when he said he was leaving the board for good.. Or when he reported me for being mean to him.

Yep, he is very emotional. Message boards are very important to him, just like getting his approval is important to you.

Last edited:
For those of you who like to play the "I'm smarter than you" game, there was a study of successful CEOs. Being the smartest was way down the list of most important attributes.

Think about the smartest presidents. Who would you rather have, Reagan or Carter? Carter had a much higher IQ. Sunburnt is like Carter. I'm like Reagan. Deal with it.

Feel like I'm missing some comedy gold ITT.

Is it worth the intentional misinterpretation of words, sentences and cognitive thought? Where's my magic 8-ball when I need it?
Join the fun. I have plenty of room for you too.

The level of Discourse from Gumps is outstanding.

Ahem...and I haven't read this entire thread...

Meh. I think you overestimate yourself. You're just a bean counter. Nothing special.

Sorry your life sucks. I’m doing great. I may buy a new boat.
Well, if some dork like you is doing great then it must be because of Biden. I guess you haven’t seen the latest economic figures, but then I guess they dont print them in comic books.

Careful gramps. I’ll tell nurse Betty to not change your bed pan.

How’s the horses?

So salty. So, so salty.

Your tears are delicious.
At least that’s what Trump told you. Now be a good little boy and go count some beans.

We could all learn a thing or two from @BSC911 .

And I haven't read his other recent threads yet. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Yep, I’m just getting started.
giphy.gif

Reactions: NavigatorII
BSC would score lowest among us in the class room intelligence quotient testing. How do we know? He shouts it with virtually every post.

How often have we read BSC declaring a principal quoting a declaration, when said principal never made such a declaration?
Perhaps, but at least I’m not some loser still talking about some test he took 50 years ago. You peaked early.

Btw, the word you are looking for is principle 😆

It’s called a homophone. They must not have had spelling on that test.

Yep, and I’m just getting started.

In honor of your thread...

Biden insults Putin, calling him names like a 3rd grader.

Putin responds similarly, but more cleverly, and embarrases Biden.

Being a crazy bastard, that's not enough for Putin. And not wanting to waste a crisis, he uses the situation in Ukraine to challenge Biden.

Biden blinks and cancels a planned trip of two destroyers into the Black Sea. His administration states “We have no desire to be in an escalating war with Russia” and “We do not seek a downward spiral. We can and think we can avoid that." And that was after Putin warned them off saying that not sending US warships would be "for their own good."

Putin rewards this blink by the Biden administration by shutting down the Kerch Strait along with two Ukrainian ports, illegally, because...well...he's a crazy bastard and Biden’s weakness allowed it to happen.

So, we gained absolutely nothing from Biden’s juvenile jab at Putin but we sure as hell have lost face, and perhaps more, due to his weakness and general retardation.

In honor of your thread...

Biden insults Putin, calling him names like a 3rd grader.

Putin responds similarly, but more cleverly, and embarrases Biden.

Being a crazy bastard, that's not enough for Putin. And not wanting to waste a crisis, he uses the situation in Ukraine to challenge Biden.

Biden blinks and cancels a planned trip of two destroyers into the Black Sea. His administration states “We have no desire to be in an escalating war with Russia” and “We do not seek a downward spiral. We can and think we can avoid that." And that was after Putin warned them off saying that not sending US warships would be "for their own good."

Putin rewards this blink by the Biden administration by shutting down the Kerch Strait along with two Ukrainian ports, illegally, because...well...he's a crazy bastard and Biden’s weakness allowed it to happen.

So, we gained absolutely nothing from Biden’s juvenile jab at Putin but we sure as hell have lost face, and perhaps more, due to his weakness and general retardation.

Biden is weak. Putin beatch slapped him. Say what you want about mean tweets, but world leaders were afraid of what he might do next

Biden is weak. Putin beatch slapped him. Say what you want about mean tweets, but world leaders were afraid of what he might do next

I forgot to add...after we canceled the destroyers trip into the Black Sea and after Putin shot down the Kerch Strait and the Ukrainian ports, Putin sent a crapload of Russian ships into the Black Sea.

Crazy bastard as he is, Putin is playing chess...Biden is eating jello. Green from what I gather.

Why are all being so tough on BSC?

What is the correlation between 50% of 26 and 26% of 50?

Just because BSC, AOC, Hank and Beijing Biden can't answer this question is no need for you to attack BSC unmercifully.

And yes, BSC. I answered this stupid, dumb trick question correctly on my silly quiz.
He better hurry up and answer it before I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT