ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for President Biden

Initial jobless claims, week ended April 10: 576,000 vs. 700,000 expected and a revised 769,000 during the prior week

Initial unemployment claims were expected to hold at or above the 700,000 level for a third consecutive week, remaining close to levels from November. Instead, new claims unexpectedly broke below the Great Recession-era high of 665,000 new claims filed in March 2009 for the first time

U.S. stocks are poised to climb on Thursday as investors brace for a fresh round of earnings reports from major financial institutions and economic data, including a reading on retail sales and weekly jobless claims

Finally have sooner willing to stand up to Russia. Biden is no Putin Pawn.

Biden imposes new sanctions on Russia in response to election interference and cyber hacks​

I don't remember Trump steering U. S. uranium reserves to Moscow.

I don't remember the Godmother stealing Putin natural gas customers.

I remember Trump stealing Putin natural gas customers.

I remember Trump lobbing missiles at Putin's favorite client.

I remember Trump imposing sanctions on Russia.

I remember Russian banks paying the Godmother's husband for 20 minute speeches.

Nice to see Joe will remain tough on Russia.
Actually, Trump was against sanctions on Russia but relented when he saw his veto was going to be overriden. This is public record.

He called Putin a good guy.

Last edited:
He’s a serial liar and plagiarist and the dumbest man to ever serve.
Well, first he can’t lie any more than Trump. That’s a given.

As far as being dumb, perhaps, but I don’t really care as long as the economy keeps rocking and the stock market keeps Setting records.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Stocks jumped Thursday to reach record levels as traders eyed a much stronger than expected print on consumer spending and a sharp improvement in the number of new jobless claims.

The Dow gained more than 200 points, or about 0.7%, to reach a record intraday high and break above the 34,000 level

Finally have sooner willing to stand up to Russia. Biden is no Putin Pawn.

Biden imposes new sanctions on Russia in response to election interference and cyber hacks​

We have, thru Democrat sponsored fraud, elected a bunch of senile and/or Marxist people to run our government. They are proceeding to destroy our country from within. Why in hell would the Russians want to interfere with that. The Russians are not as stupid as our sheeple who voted for the Democrat idiots.

We have, thru Democrat sponsored fraud, elected a bunch of senile and/or Marxist people to run our government. They are proceeding to destroy our country from within. Why in hell would the Russians want to interfere with that. The Russians are not as stupid as our sheeple who voted for the Democrat idiots.
Ask.the intelligence officials.

Stocks jumped Thursday to reach record levels as traders eyed a much stronger than expected print on consumer spending and a sharp improvement in the number of new jobless claims.

The Dow gained more than 200 points, or about 0.7%, to reach a record intraday high and break above the 34,000 level
Your making a fortune on WHD.

Reactions: nail1988
The Justice Department and FBI in Wash. D.C. are totally corrupt and puppets for the Democrat Party. Thus allowing the Biden family to be above the law.
LOL. Be careful wearing that tin hat when there is lightening in the area.

"Intelligence" agency has become an oxymoron. Ministry of Propaganda, that's what they are. Brennan and Clapper should be exiled to Gitmo in a cell.
At least that’s what Trump told you. Now be a good little boy and go count some beans.

I don't remember Trump steering U. S. uranium reserves to Moscow.

I don't remember the Godmother stealing Putin natural gas customers.

I remember Trump stealing Putin natural gas customers.

I remember Trump lobbing missiles at Putin's favorite client.

I remember Trump imposing sanctions on Russia.

I remember Russian banks paying the Godmother's husband for 20 minute speeches.

Nice to see Joe will remain tough on Russia.
Don't forget...Biden is using a fake news story about election interference to justify current sanctions. @GhostOfMatchesMalone - please log this as another lie.

More winning. Thank God for President Biden.

Stocks traded higher Friday in another record-setting day on Wall Street, with a batch of stronger-than-expected economic data and corporate earnings results helping fuel a risk rally.

The S&P 500 and Dow each rallied to record levels, with the latter extending gains well beyond the 34,000 level.

I'll use small words. Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates.

Biden has delivered on higher crime rates by throwing our southern border wide open. Biden has yet to receive any cooperation from congress for his economy wrecking tax plans.

As states end lockdowns, our economy naturally improves. Biden will need to do more than fire 11,000 pipeline workers to wreck Trump's economy.
The critical thinkers get it. Robust economies empower individuals, and dems can't have that. The only time the economy was doing relatively well under Hussein was in 2014 or so because fracking took off. Hussein was desperately trying to stop it as it did. Pres Trump took it to the next level and made the US energy independent. That means more money for the US and a much better economy.

We will soon lose that deliberately under Hiden, if we haven't already.

Bad economy = More dependence on the government.

Bad trade deals hurt the economy, but help our enemies. And create an opportunity for corrupt politicians to profit from their passage.

Make America Shit Again!

Why do you dorks hate that the economy is banging under Biden?

Party over country I guess.

Well, feel free to wallow in your misery as I watch my portfolio go to the moon. If you all spent some time on CNBC and Barron’s rather than RedState you might be participating in this economic miracle.

We're participating in Trump's economy. Biden has only tinkered with the edges.

Ghost, you haven't gotten through yet. Welcome to the club.

Should I lay it out in German or Spanish using small words?
Hi, my name is Sumpnburnt Indian.

I like to tell boring stories about myself that nobody cares about.

I try to convince people I’m smart by constantly bragging about some quiz I took 50 years ago.

I say stupid stuff, the economy would implode under Biden, drilling would cease, and a cold snap in Waco proves there is no such thing as climate change.

Is anyone really convinced I’m smart?

Hi, my name is Sumpnburnt Indian.

I like to tell boring stories about myself that nobody cares about.

I try to convince people I’m smart by constantly bragging about some quiz I took 50 years ago.

I say stupid stuff, the economy would implode under Biden, drilling would cease, and a cold snap in Waco proves there is no such thing as climate change.

Is anyone really convinced I’m smart?
Me

Why do you dorks hate that the economy is banging under Biden?

Party over country I guess.

Well, feel free to wallow in your misery as I watch my portfolio go to the moon. If you all spent some time on CNBC and Barron’s rather than RedState you might be participating in this economic miracle.
LMAO at you numb nuts that think this is Biden`s economy. Hell he hasn`t done a damn thing in a little more than a 100 days in office but hurt the U.S.. Your a bunch of idiots, just think how many jobs he has lost for American`s ,it just hasn`t taken effect yet. Wait another 100 days and see what happens. Yea my stocks have went to the moon too, specially my Nasdaq, but all of that started in 2016 but all my energy stocks have tanked and that started as soon as his first bunch of stupid executive orders were put out ,my SPX went down from 90 a share to 20 thanks to brain dead Biden. The U.S. will be in a major recession if not worse by 2023.

LMAO at you numb nuts that think this is Biden`s economy. Hell he hasn`t done a damn thing in a little more than a 100 days in office but hurt the U.S.. Your a bunch of idiots, just think how many jobs he has lost for American`s ,it just hasn`t taken effect yet. Wait another 100 days and see what happens. Yea my stocks have went to the moon too, specially my Nasdaq, but all of that started in 2016 but all my energy stocks have tanked and that started as soon as his first bunch of stupid executive orders were put out ,my SPX went down from 90 a share to 20 thanks to brain dead Biden. The U.S. will be in a major recession if not worse by 2023.
While I agree with you 100%, you just gave him the reaction he wanted.

It takes time to utterly destroy the past four years of economic growth. A pandemic put a dent into it, then the printing presses go whirrr.......it won't be long now.
In the next 100+ days we will see the unemployment hit a six year high specially with 200,000 more illegals in the U.S. . No telling what might happen with this socialites and border line Communists taking over this Country ,hell we could get into another war but not sure what kind it would be a Civil War or WW3 ,not sure what would happen, hell it could be both, unless they smarten up ,which is highly unlikely. Really starting to feel bad for all our youngsters. Sure hope I`m wrong on this, but seen it happen to a lot of other Countries while in the Government work I used to do. If they stack the Supreme Court and go after about six amendments in The Constitution ,then try and change the electoral college and then make it a one party Government ,then change the term of a four year President to 12 or longer we got a full fledged Communist Party Governed Country. Now one HUGE THING that can stop all this dooms day BS is take back the House and Senate in 2022. Before they get rid of The Filibuster than they can`t stack The SCOTUS .

Last edited:
In the next 100+ days we will see the unemployment hit a six year high specially with 200,000 more illegals in the U.S. . No telling what might happen with this socialites and border line Communists taking over this Country ,hell we could get into another war but not sure what kind it would be a Civil War or WW3 ,not sure what would happen, hell it could be both, unless they smarten up ,which is highly unlikely. Really starting to feel bad for all our youngsters. Sure hope I`m wrong on this, but seen it happen to a lot of other Countries while in the Government work I used to do. If they stack the Supreme Court and go after about six amendments in The Constitution ,then try and change the electoral college and then make it a one party Government ,then change the term of a four year President to 12 or longer we got a full fledged Communist Party Governed Country. Now one HUGE THING that can stop all this dooms day BS is take back the House and Senate in 2022.
They’ll bandaid it with another stimulus package

Bump for numb nuts @BSC911 🤭😂😂

Reactions: 2blades
Careful gramps. I’ll tell nurse Betty to not change your bed pan.

How’s the horses?

Sold all 300 of mine in 1995 and just buy for others when called to vet them, other words mostly retired, but did go to OBS this morning to try and buy two privately for someone but a no go, got to bid on them.

Reactions: nail1988 and BSC911
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT