ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stock market loves Joe’s economic plans.

Stocks advanced on Friday, with blue-chips and the broader market vaulting to new record highs, as Wall Street continued to price in expectations of a booming economy as the first quarter earnings season kicks off.

Both the Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) and the S&P 500 (^GSPC) rallied in quiet trading to close at their highest ever levels, with both indexes finishing a third consecutive weekly win streak. Meanwhile, the Nasdaq recovered earlier losses to end marginally higher, within view of its record close in February.

Is that the dude that covered for his pedophile associate?

And @BSC911 finds him worthy of mention?

No further comment necessary...

giphy.gif

The stock market and economy doing great and all you losers do is complain. You all must have terrible lives.

BSC has to be the dumbest cuck on this forum. Both the economy and the market are on a resuscitater. Material costs have gone through the roof, that's when you can get them due to lockdown bullshit in certain states. Can you spell inflation? Both the DOW and Nasdaq are sputtering since the printing machines have cooled off. The indices are still bloated pigs but it's only the establishment leaders that are holding serve. The tech sector is sucking effing wind other than the bellweathers. BSC is an unsophisticated investor. I guess fry money doesn't go very far on Robinhood. He should confer with his wife's boyfriend about investment decisions. 😂

giphy.gif
I know a heck of a lot more about investing than you ever will, bean counter.

Inflation. LOL. What the current CPI smart guy. You mustbhave missed the Fed Chairman's interview.

Stick to filing short forms.

Reactions: nail1988
I would not be stunned if it was announced he had died, due to covid. And Kamala signs the Hiden National Lockdown Act to keep US locked down for another 3 years.

In his honor. Would not surprise at all.
I wonder if we could have a "groundhog" day where Joe Hiden/Biden is reelected in 2024.

Imagine a fry cuck so stupid as to believe Gov. CPI reflects reality. Fry cuck hasn't priced construction materials. Lumber prices are through the roof. Drywall has a waiting list to even procure materials. Galvanized steel is expensive when it can be found. Gas prices are up. And you ain't seen nothing yet.

rod-serling-3.gif
Imagine a fry cuck so stupid as to believe Gov. CPI reflects reality. Fry cuck hasn't priced construction materials. Lumber prices are through the roof. Drywall has a waiting list to even procure materials. Galvanized steel is expensive when it can be found. Gas prices are up. And you ain't seen nothing yet.

rod-serling-3.gif
Yeah, much better to pickout a couple of components rather than the entire economy. You should have been an economist instead of a bean counter. Then you could make up up your own index instead of that pesky CPI. Do you have some better measures for Libor, PPI and GDP as well? I’m sure the government could use your help.

The level of moron it’s you spew is world class, I’ll give you that.

rod-serling-3.gif
I’m still laughing at that lumber comment. You buying a lot of lumber and drywall these days? LOL

You rang? If that comment was directed at your buddy. I build a lot of houses. I spend lots of money on lumber, drywall, concrete etc you imbisilly! 🤭🤓☺️
No doubt it affects the construction industry, which is undergoing a boom because of low interest rates. But with regards to overall inflation, it is but a small part of the economy. The average person purchases zero dollars worth of lumber and drywall in a year. That is the point.

What percent does new housing starts represent as a percentage of total housing? Take a guess.

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
@BSC911

Joe Biden the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson

I hope everybody listens

Perhaps. But that’s a pretty high bar. I would have gone with LBJ.

But you know what they say about opinions.......

Trump directed more funds to historically black colleges. Trump led criminal reform which was devastating to black America. Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw lowest unemployment numbers ever recorded.

Obama and the "smartest" woman in the world gave us Trump. Obama gave us Candace Owens and Blexit.

Pastor Darrell Scott told us Trump is probably best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.
oh, are you part of black America now? It must be Tuesday.

God Bless President Biden

The S&P 500 closed at another record high on Tuesday and the Nasdaq composite index jumped, as investors shook off concerns about the halt in Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine rollout and strong U.S. inflation.

The consumer price index jumped 0.6% last month, the government said Tuesday, spearheaded by the rising cost of oil. Economists polled by Dow Jones and The Wall Street Journal had forecast a 0.5% increase in the CPI.

The rate of inflation over the past year shot up to 2.6% from 1.7% in the prior month, marking the highest level since the fall of 2018.
The yearly rate of inflation is widely expected to surge in the next few months.

A chief reason is a faster U.S. economic recovery fueled by massive fiscal stimulus and a sharp drop this year in new coronavirus cases. That’s boosting demand for a wide array of goods and services at a time when when many key materials are in short supply.

55itvw.jpg
Oh, so now you are quoting the CPI. LOL. I thought it was all about the lumber and drywall.

Still below 3%. Plus oil prices are volatile. They are flattening out now.

Thank God Biden passed the fiscal stimulus, despite no Pub support.

Core CPI up only 1.3%. Nothing to worry about, bean counter.

Fed officials see GDP growth this year around 6.5%, which would be the fastest increase since 1984.

Its an economic miracle!

Last edited:
I think the part that pisses people off is, that very little of that money goes to stimulas. It goes to left wing agendas.
I wouldn’t say very little. Small businesses will get a lot of money. And all of the money goes into the economy.

Last edited:
JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon is on the Biden train.

"With all of the stimulus spending, potential infrastructure spending, continued Quantitative Easing, strong consumer and business balance sheets and euphoria around the potential end of the pandemic, we believe that the economy has the potential to have extremely robust, multi-year growth," the CEO wrote.

"If all of the government programs are spent wisely and efficiently, focusing on actual outcomes, the benefits will be more widely shared, economic growth will be more sustainable and future problems, like inflation and too much debt, will be reduced," Dimon added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT