ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe has us back on track. Thanks Joe.

Breaking News: New state unemployment claims fell to the lowest weekly level since the pandemic upended the economy a year ago.

The Trump boost is over, the stock market has fallen 2 days in a row.
But hey, the sale of Silver is going up to balance it out, as economic forecasts predict massive inflation.

Biden is pissing away 80 million to house the criminal alien invading army, while 40 thousand plus military veterans are still homeless.
Wow. Two days in a row. Quite a trend. First time investor?

Oops.. Market is up today. So much for the Insta stock forecasting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Damn Bub. UK hasnt been #1 for a while now. But I agree with you statement on the NCAA.

giphy.gif

Another hero to the Trumpers taken down. Who didn’t see this coming.

Breaking News: The Justice Department is said to be investigating Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida over a possible sexual relationship he had with a 17-year-old girl.

Another hero to the Trumpers taken down. Who didn’t see this coming.

Breaking News: The Justice Department is said to be investigating Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida over a possible sexual relationship he had with a 17-year-old girl.
If there is evidence and he’s found guilty then he deserves the punishment.

Not what you wanted to hear?

If there is evidence and he’s found guilty then he deserves the punishment.

Not what you wanted to hear?
I would expect nothing less from you. But I’m sure there will be others ITT blaming the MSM, Biden, etc. Count on it.

Of course. I mean if we excused it then we are no better than the dems here when they ignored Hiden doing the same to Tara Reade.

On the other hand, if it turns out that Gaetz didn't do this, can we count on @BSC911 to have the character to admit he was wrong?

Let's ask Sarah in Accounts Receivable what she thinks...
According to Gaetz, he’s innocent and being set up by someone in the DOJ. I’ll wait for the facts to come out but he doesn’t come across as a pedo but who knows these days. Joe sniffs children’s hair and his son has sex with minors 🤷🏻‍♂️

According to Gaetz, he’s innocent and being set up by someone in the DOJ. I’ll wait for the facts to come out but he doesn’t come across as a pedo but who knows these days. Joe sniffs children’s hair and his son has sex with minors 🤷🏻‍♂️
Correction, former member of the DOJ. This is known in some circles as “The Rosenstein” playbook 😂😂😂

Love it. Pretend to be “waiting for the facts” and then roll right into a Biden deflection. Classic whataboutism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT