ADVERTISEMENT

Gators @ SC...

so I'm watching the game with my best friend Steve...as the second half collapsed, once again, he gave me permission to scream and yell but all I could do was stare (this is when Emory fumbled) and started laughing hysterically.

nothing I could do. I could t even be angry. Just....I don't even know what to say. It's just hilarious at this point.

can Spurrier be the interim coach like Barry Alvarez did several years ago? Just to make us feel better?

I did the same on the Emory fumble.

Why is it a number of us found it funny? Just the absurdiy of this season. Its comical.

Little too late to be running the ball now. And can't even do that. Mullen's killing the clock, shooting the horse to put it out of it's misery. His turn with the revolver next.

Reactions: gatordad3
Dan has give up on the team so I am giving up too. I just bought me a ticket for the Lane Train since my daughter will be a rebel in 2 years. I'm getting an early start.

I did the same on the Emory fumble.

Why is it a number of us found it funny? Just the absurdiy of this season. Its comical.

Thats when it happened.

And I am known for just losing my mind and screaming and saying things that would get me canceled.

Couldn't do anything but laugh uncontrollably.

And here we are doing the most obvious 5 wide QB run as per usual then go for it with a handoff and again, I have no emotion.

Nothing.

Mullen better be happy I don't have the position to control his pay. I don't want to hear a word of him being defiant, aloof, sarcastic, or short to interview questions from here on out. I would impose $25,000 off his contract each time.

Are we still soft from the like softer COVID practices.

I dont get it.

Did Carlos Dunlap just get a DUI at the light at 2nd Ave and 34th street a couple days berore the 2009 SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME? (That I attended in person with Homocane)

It feels like this is a rudderless ship in a hurricane.

What is this?

Guys, stop celebrating!

There is still a chance we can lose this game!

Ferphucksakes

Thats when it happened.

And I am known for just losing my mind and screaming and saying things that would get me canceled.

Couldn't do anything but laugh uncontrollably.

And here we are doing the most obvious 5 wide QB run as per usual then go for it with a handoff and again, I have no emotion.

Nothing.

Are you me and I you?

Tyler Durden?

Too be honest, I now realize it wasn't Urban Meyer, but it was Dan Mullen's offense that was awful!!! I truly thought it was Urban Meyer but now I know it was Dan the whole time. Well, at least we now know the truth.

AnchoredCircularAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT