ADVERTISEMENT

Gators @ SC...

Is it OK to laugh? I wanna laugh.

I actually don't blame Jones though....he's working his butt off tonight and has not had a lot of help.

I will give him a pass on that fumble.

If we don't make a big comeback Mullen's seat may be on fire before this season ends. SC is almost a Vandy level team.

I actually don't blame Jones though....he's working his butt off tonight and has not had a lot of help.

I LITERALLY fell off the couch laughing after the SC defensive touchdown.

When it doesnt even matter anymore, its kinda funny.

In the end it doesnt really matter…what an embarassment.

I and others said a couple of weeks ago that Anthony Richardson should start and play the rest of the year. Dan needs to turn over the play calling to a true OC and he needs to fire Grantham. Dan needs to be the head coach. It's pretty simple!!!

Reactions: GordonGecko
I am not 100% serious here, but….
….is this team trying to get the coaching staff fired?
It makes you wonder. The only thing I ever heard from a person that I think actually knows something is that Wingo and a few others were ticked off and felt they should be playing over some of the players in front of them.

Reactions: gatordad3
I told ya'll - all those who said we would win our last 4 and salvage the season. I felt that after the Georgia debacle we would lose 1 or 2 more games. As bad as FSU is, they play harder than our guys. Our defense is just awful - undisciplined and weak and the secondary couldn't cover my 90 year old Mom. South Carolina is a BAD team playing their 3rd string QB and we're making them look like Alabama. They have fire and grit. Yet look at their record - beat Eastern Illinois, East Carolina, Troy and Vandy 21-20. They've lost to Georgia 40-13, Kentucky 16-10, Tennessee 45-20 and Texas A&M 44-14. Y think some of our coaches are already thinking about where they might be working next year and some of our players have shut it down. Pathetic effort all around. And I'll bet that in Mullen's presser he'll blame it on the flu.

I and others said a couple of weeks ago that Anthony Richardson should start and play the rest of the year. Dan needs to turn over the play calling to a true OC and he needs to fire Grantham. Dan needs to be the head coach. It's pretty simple!!!
The only thing Dan has going for him is playcalling. He can't recruit and his interview skills are nonexistent. He holds on to bad coaches long after it's obvious they need to go.

This USC team is TERRIBLE. And look what they are doing to us. I'm sorry, I'm to the point I'd rather fire the entire coaching staff and let the players coach themselves the rest of the year than continue with this farce.

Can't wait untill the recruiting class is #60. Who in their right mind would want to come to UF if they have other SEC offers?

Doubt we are capable of a comeback like we had a few years back against them as I don't see our defense being able to keep their scoring down enough.

Reactions: gatordad3
Mullen has some talent. But he has zero fight in him. None. And that’s how his teams play.

I'm tired of this asshole not being able to stop the bleeding! Like last year and his losing streak to wrap up the season, he's got us in a slump as bad as any Muschamp/McElwain team. I'm done with this dork!

I think I mentioned it, cant recall.

One of my coworkers is a former starting LB for FAMU (He has Nole football players gone wild stories)

He told me our defense is bad in all aspects. Not like we all do not know this, but to hear it from a former player about the technical and fundamental deficiencies in the defense was interesting.

He said the straight up tackling is fundamentally awful, as we have all clearly witnessed.

We shoulder tackle so often when we should be wrapping up.

so I'm watching the game with my best friend Steve...as the second half collapsed, once again, he gave me permission to scream and yell but all I could do was stare (this is when Emory fumbled) and started laughing hysterically.

nothing I could do. I could t even be angry. Just....I don't even know what to say. It's just hilarious at this point.

can Spurrier be the interim coach like Barry Alvarez did several years ago? Just to make us feel better?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT