ADVERTISEMENT

Gator hoops team is full of ballers

After 1st loss, you will post same old Gators. Your self loathing is as certain as death and taxes.

do you see a mac, nuss, driskel, incompetent muschamp anywhere in this sport? Hill is gone

I talk about what I see, it's not my issue the football team gets talked about how they look..

The Basketball team is actually coached, and the EXACT opposite of the football team.

ocalaman said:
How bad is Stokes hurt? The announcers mentioned a possible red shirt for him last night.
I believe the thiught is if hes not ready by mid jan then redshirt

im in the trenches sipping capri suns and shooting down charlie from afar.. The guardian angels with the angles from above yut

im in the trenches sipping capri suns and shooting down charlie from afar.. The guardian angels with the angles from above yut

Just so you know, NONE of you would make it to shore without me. Unless you like them Hudson boats with the ramps on the front.

You ain't tracks, you ain't shit.

our job is easy, beside having to sit perfectly stealthy for 20 hours in a row and alert.. Insanity, but important...

incoming fire once being compromised and observed means it gets real from the other side eye to eye.. Those other mutants can't shoot bolt actions like us though, that's one huge advantage we've always had the best snipers.. even to take out our own presidents

for those that don't understand the language, marines talk shit more than anyone combined...

our job is easy, beside having to sit perfectly stealthy for 20 hours in a row and alert.. Insanity, but important...

I ain't mad. :D
2570s40.jpg

Reactions: 46885
We moved ahead of Kentucky to #7

Im watching our next opponent playing UNC right now on ESPN2

Ballers

Kevaughn doesn't even have a point right now, or Hayes and don't really know why he's not playing..

hasn't mattered, 13 trays and could pour it on even more because of the depth with these guys..

They are REALLY good boys

Ballers

Kevaughn doesn't even have a point right now, or Hayes and don't really know why he's not playing..

hasn't mattered, 13 trays and could pour it on even more because of the depth with these guys..

They are REALLY good boys
Hayes is suspended for one game, tonight’s game…

Allen is struggling early on this season and it's ridiculous for Hayes to do something stupid enough to get suspended. And yet this team has so many weapons they scored 58 in the 1st half on Stanford!!!! They actually should have 61, but the refs took away a Chiozza 3 pointer at the buzzer that clearly left his hand well before the clock hit zero. Hudson & Egor are shooting machines and the supporting cast is deep and talented.

Last edited:
Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
Allen is struggling early on this season and it's ridiculous for Hayes to do something stupid enough to get suspended. And yet this team has so many weapons they scored 58 in the 1st half on Stanford!!!! They actually should have 61, but the refs took away a Chiozza 3 pointer at the buzzer that clearly left his hand well before the clock hit zero. Hudson & Egor are shooting machines and the supporting cast is deep and talented.
Chiozza beat the game clock buzzer, however, he did not beat the shot clock, so the refs were right in calling the teams back on the court for another 0.8 second.

The starters got to rest the 2nd half again and the freshmen still took over Stanford by themselves, Okauru had 15, blocking shots, handling the ball and making passes, makes his free throws.. ballard had 13 and is a large Brewer type freak than can shoot and attack the rim and finish.. These guys are f'in good all around

Egor and Allen didn't even barely touch court the 2nd half, most of the last 14 minutes chiozza didn't either. We got plenty of guys to rely on, ALL of the damage from our top scorers happened entirely in the first half...

Reactions: rdgtr
Coach White started rotating and changing our defense too that changed their game

This team shoots well, it's grave yard for everyone they play... This will be a Final Four team with Egbunu back

Coach White started rotating and changing our defense too that changed their game

This team shoots well, it's grave yard for everyone they play... This will be a Final Four team with Egbunu back
Egbunu arguably makes this team worse, which is saying something.

He's a turnover machine in the low post and a very poor foul shooter. He also turns UF into a half-court team when he's on the floor, which is not their identity. He does some good things, but it's possible that the bad outweighs the good.

He's a turnover machine in the low post and a very poor foul shooter. He also turns UF into a half-court team when he's on the floor, which is not their identity. He does some good things, but it's possible that the bad outweighs the good.

It is a question how well he will fit in with our offense, particularly in moving the ball. But if he comes back playing close to how he was playing defensively and on the boards, then I think he has to help this team. We're playing five guards a lot of the time. I don't think he has to turn us into a half court team. He can run the floor, and it's not like we're going to run the offense through him. His rebounding and shot blocking should help us get out and run.

If they could just figure out away to beat FSU.
Nah, didnt beat noles last year and made. lite 8. Hell, we , lost to nolies one of our championship years, hoops much different than football. 1 game does not define a season

Nah, didnt beat noles last year and made. lite 8. Hell, we , lost to nolies one of our championship years, hoops much different than football. 1 game does not define a season
Very true. However, no team is going to shot 50% from 3 point range for an entire season, nor average 99 per game. You've got to be able to grind it out in the half court and have some semblance of an inside game to win consistently. Right now, we ain't anywhere close. And on defense, they looked like bullfighters most of the night - just waving the muleta as the Nolies ran by on the way to the hoop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT