ADVERTISEMENT

Fsu vs Va tech prediction

Urban's still got a job (barely), and I doubt that FSUcks could afford to hire him away from the schmuckeyes, even if he was willing, (highly unlikely). Unless of course you could get the crooked talleycrappy politicians to give FSUcks some more unearned taxpayer money... :p:p

I was thinking of slipping espn a story about how meyer overlooked other woman beaters during his time and how he had a history of demeaning women. Gotta wait 3 yrs tho. They fire him, no one wants him, cant touch, we offer a cool 4 million and boom

I was thinking of slipping espn a story about how meyer overlooked other woman beaters during his time and how he had a history of demeaning women. Gotta wait 3 yrs tho. They fire him, no one wants him, cant touch, we offer a cool 4 million and boom

Yeah, you might be right about that, and even Urban couldn't bring down Clown-U's criminole reputation enough for anyone to even notice... :D

Reactions: fsu939913
I will say this. Neither one of these teams are very good. The only thing good in this game is VTs defense. All VT does is run straight up the middle or throw a jump ball.
Like I thought back then. Both FSU & VT suck

Criminole update during WLOCP week...;)

FSUcks 4-3 -- With 4-8 as a real possibility for 2018.

#2 Clemson 7-0

#22 NCSt 5-1 -- Lost @ #2 Clemson

#3 ND 7-0

NR BC 5-2 -- Lost @ Purdue (they spanked #11 tOSU, & @ #22 NCSt

#9 UF 6-1 - Lost to #12 UK

Their 5 remaining Opponents have a combined W/L record of 30-4... :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Criminole update during WLOCP week...;)

FSUcks 4-3 -- With 4-8 as a real possibility for 2018.

#2 Clemson 7-0

#22 NCSt 5-1 -- Lost @ #2 Clemson

#3 ND 7-0

NR BC 5-2 -- Lost @ Purdue (they spanked #11 tOSU, & @ #22 NCSt

#9 UF 6-1 - Lost to #12 UK

Their 5 remaining Opponents have a combined W/L record of 30-4... :eek::eek::eek:

This is going to get ugly very fast....we suck and have benefited from playing weak teams..... Hope clemson and ND use lube

Reactions: instaGATOR
This is going to get ugly very fast....we suck and have benefited from playing weak teams..... Hope clemson and ND use lube

Dude that’s been the case for YEARS.

Even when fsu had good teams they benefited from playing 10 practice games a year against glorified scout teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT