ADVERTISEMENT

Fsu vs Va tech prediction

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
Let me have it. I wont be here tonight to post it since i will be in the champions club looking down on all the commoners who paid 45 dollars for their cheap seats. The king is back.

Fsu-24
Va tech-28

Reactions: nail1988
Let me have it. I wont be here tonight to post it since i will be in the champions club looking down on all the commoners who paid 45 dollars for their cheap seats. The king is back.

Fsu-24
Va tech-28

Not sitting with the poors?

Hokies go in dry

VT 31

Free shoes 17

Reactions: EvilWayz

Fsu-24
Va tech-28
Bet you are nothing more than the cocktail server...you just refer to it as "special access" member.

Lol, only kidding dude.

FSU 21
Fighting Fuentes 20

Last edited:
Crims protect Ron Zook Field, by hook or by crook.... (usually by the crooks) :D

Now, next week vs MIGHTY SAMFORD,,, they may not be so lucky... ;)

Reactions: fsu939913
"Hopefully u can deduce from there"

Unlikely,,, as ole Dudleygator has a faulty deducer most days... ;)

Reactions: fsu939913
Also...it doesnt have to be time stamped... U will see va tech and fsu on the field...at night...and we havent played va tech in 5 yrs, champions club is 3 yrs old... Soooo.. Hopefully u can deduce from there
He won't if he's a fswho grad

I’m heading to gate k in about 30 mins, wearing a garnet shirt with a Seminole logo underneath my tapout jacket. Can’t wait to beat yore ass.

Any updates on the fisticuffs? Or are they gonna take a selfie together and become best friends. I hope they become friends. That would be really sweet.

Reactions: sadgator
FSU by ruthlessness. VT isn’t that good and Fuente is overrated as a coach.
He(Fuente) is about where he needs to stay forever. Under Beamer VT was a lifelong above average below great football team. Then they had that run with the once in a centrury type player in Vick. For the most part besides the once title game appearenae and the occasional NY Day bowl, VT was just your consistent Gator Bowl type team.

Fuente isn't a lights out recruiter. Fuente doesn't have an innovative unique never seen before offense. Fuente's strong point is the eye for talent, developing talent, and motivation. A descent CEO type of guy that will keep the company afloat and out of the red. .but it will never become a fortune 500 company.

No way FSU loses this game. Won’t even be close. VT is the biggest pretender of a program in all of college football.
I'm on board the Sad Express with this one. Noles enjoy a very early turkey day dinner.......45-10.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT