ADVERTISEMENT

Fsu vs Va tech prediction

He(Fuente) is about where he needs to stay forever. Under Beamer VT was a lifelong above average below great football team. Then they had that run with the once in a centrury type player in Vick. For the most part besides the once title game appearenae and the occasional NY Day bowl, VT was just your consistent Gator Bowl type team.

Fuente isn't a lights out recruiter. Fuente doesn't have an innovative unique never seen before offense. Fuente's strong point is the eye for talent, developing talent, and motivation. A descent CEO type of guy that will keep the company afloat and out of the red. .but it will never become a fortune 500 company.

Agree with you. If I remember it right he even learned his offense from somebody else, but he’s somehow considered an offensive guru. His guru label is kinda fraudulent just like Mac’s was. And then he’s openly talked about not liking recruiting. If that’s the case you better be an elite gameday coach and he’s not that.

Think that offense will be dangerous with their athletes in time. Surprised VT is manhandling their defense like that so far though. And Bud Foster is still a beast. One of the best to ever do it.

What's up with that #69 on FSU OL? 3 false starts and a late hit.

Still plenty of time and home field advantage but this is an ugly debut for Tagg and return game by Frenchy.

I hope VT doesn't blow this. FSU and Miami both losing their opening games would be real nice.

Well... I tried to tell everybody Tagg wasnt great on gameday. Hes been outcoached so far. See if he can make some adjustments. I was expecting us to lose this game so this isnt a surprise. Not sure why we hired a special teams coach.... They look more lost than ever. Defense has been good except the 1st 2 drives. Offense can move the ball between the 20s... However #69 needs to be tarred and feathered in a public square...wtf is he doing? Does he look as bad on tv as real life?? Those jerseys are fire tho! At least we look good

Don’t really see any coaching errors, VT is just whipping FSU upfront on both sides. FSU can’t run the ball they’re averaging less than 2 ypc. Then VT had 100 rushing yards in the first quarter just pounding it down FSU’s throat. That’s surprising because VT’s offense isn’t that good.

I had a hunch that Taggert couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Looks like that may be the case. Welcome to your lost decade Noles! After 3+ years of mediocrity and below, who knows if you’ll even be able to attract a coach? You’ll be praying, praying for Lane Kiffin, but he’ll probably say at a press conference how FAU is a better job at that point. And academically, your degree will remain worthless! WORTHLESS!! Bwah ha ha ha ha !

All I heard all offseason is how awesome Cam Akers is and he’s the best RB in the nation. He better pick it up in the 2nd half. He’s got like 2 yards on 10 carries.

All I heard all offseason is how awesome Cam Akers is and he’s the best RB in the nation. He better pick it up in the 2nd half. He’s got like 2 yards on 10 carries.

The d line is taking the hand off with him lol

The d line is taking the hand off with him lol

Yea idk what people are expecting VT’s dline is living in FSU’s backfield. They had 9 TFL’s in the first half lol and now have like 4-5 sacks. That line may somehow be worse than last years. Multiple times FSU handed it off and the linemen damn near met the back at the mesh point.

If VT had any kind of offense this Game would be a blowout right
Yea idk what people are expecting VT’s dline is living in FSU’s backfield. They had 9 TFL’s in the first half lol and now have like 4-5 sacks. That line may somehow be worse than last years. Multiple times FSU handed it off and the linemen damn near met the back at the mesh point.
Agree but Patrick has had some success running the ball. Akers has been horrendous.

I will say this. Neither one of these teams are very good. The only thing good in this game is VTs defense. All VT does is run straight up the middle or throw a jump ball.

I will say this. Neither one of these teams are very good. The only thing good in this game is VTs defense. All VT does is run straight up the middle or throw a jump ball.

Yep. Fuente is a clown. Foster and his defense is carrying this team. He’s a beast.

Think that offense will be dangerous with their athletes in time. Surprised VT is manhandling their defense like that so far though. And Bud Foster is still a beast. One of the best to ever do it.

Honestly man. I thought Doug Nussmier was calling plays for FSU. Screen, screen, deep ball, punt.

Reactions: PacoGator19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT