ADVERTISEMENT

Fsu vs Va tech prediction

FSU’s line is worse than ours, much worse. I don’t even know how Iran possible for them to be worse than they were last year but they are. Damn.

Reactions: PacoGator19
giphy.gif

That was about what i was suspecting would happen. You guys should have seen the look on the fans faces lol Utter disbelief. I could just see the low IQ every where. Thats why i hate fsu fans. They legitimately thought we would win 55 to 10 and were STUNNED that we didnt lol hilarious. Our team still sucks. We have no o line...at all. Worst group we have had in a long time.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
It was nice to get the Noles and Canes down to earth in the first weekend.

Hell yes.

Now we need UCF to drop one.

Reactions: sadgator
Let me have it. I wont be here tonight to post it since i will be in the champions club looking down on all the commoners who paid 45 dollars for their cheap seats. The king is back.

Fsu-24
Va tech-28

Close.... :D

You still have that 85 million dollar football facility in imaginaryland Nole fans. Perhaps bucanole can lend the program some of his monopoly money to help get you guys a better coach.

You still have that 85 million dollar football facility in imaginaryland Nole fans. Perhaps bucanole can lend the program some of his monopoly money to help get you guys a better coach.

We nedd to hang on to willie for 3 to 4 yrs...let him recruit his a$$ off....then pull the zook move....fire him and find the best coach available

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Linebackers no where to be found and out of position. Offense is definitely not used to up tempo.

I kept telling my wife, before I turned the channel that those LBs looks very lost and they kept hitting the wrong gaps. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. They would hit the same gaps every time, not matter what. I was laughing and was wondering who Coached them because they were bad.

Nick Saban lost to ULM his first year.

Yes...every coach loses......thx for stating one of the most obvious idiotic things this board has ever seen....yes, i know what u meant, if saban can lose and then win 5 rings, why cant willie. Very simple. Willie is not saban. So stop with dumbass "saban lost a game". So did every coach who got fired. They have more in common with willie than saban

Last edited:
Nick Saban lost to ULM his first year.
Saban also had already proven himself by winning a national title at LSU. Also the prior coach before him got fired at Bama and their program was a mess. Not even close to similar situations.

That was about what i was suspecting would happen. You guys should have seen the look on the fans faces lol Utter disbelief. I could just see the low IQ every where. Thats why i hate fsu fans. They legitimately thought we would win 55 to 10 and were STUNNED that we didnt lol hilarious. Our team still sucks. We have no o line...at all. Worst group we have had in a long time.

FSU fans are often accused of seeking approval from big brother UF.

I have only sought discussion here but I see where the accusation comes from when you post crap like this.

Is that all thats left? I was thinking Urban Meyer....it seemed to work out for the last school....:p

Urban's still got a job (barely), and I doubt that FSUcks could afford to hire him away from the schmuckeyes, even if he was willing, (highly unlikely). Unless of course you could get the crooked talleycrappy politicians to give FSUcks some more unearned taxpayer money... :p:p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT