ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Bama

Funny story, IQ is consistent throughout life. So your IQ at 12 basically the same as at any other time.
M7qLx_s-200x150.gif

It's not exactly the same. If you score high as a 12 year old you are likely to score high as an adult. Low as a 12 year old low as an adult. The scores are not the same but the pattern is. I think that is what 89 might have meant?

It's not exactly the same. If you score high as a 12 year old you are likely to score high as an adult. Low as a 12 year old low as an adult. The scores are not the same but the pattern is. I think that is what 89 might have meant?

I know how IQ tests work but he said it wrong......go figure

I know how IQ tests work but he said it wrong......go figure

Ignorance isn't stupidity, but you evidently got double helpings of both. Here's a quote from the link I put below. Note how 7 year olds ARE SCORED ON THE SAME SCALE AS ADULTS. So while yes, IQ's fluctuate over time for individuals, 12 YEAR OLDS DON'T, AS A GROUP, HAVE LOWER IQ'S THAN ADULTS!

In childhood and adolescence, intelligence is particularly vulnerable to plasticity and change. The relation between brain size and IQ is lower in children than in adults. IQ is related to brain development in complex ways. One study followed 300 children up to early adulthood. At age 7, the higher IQ children (greater than 120) tended to have less cortical thickness.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-barry-kaufman/intelligence-is-still-not_b_1078112.html

Here is one immutable and irrefutable fact: You're an idiot.

Last edited:
So 1 yr old babies have the same IQ as u? I see y u would think that. Moron

God damn you're an idiot. I hope you can feed and dress yourself, but I have never seen proof of that level of intelligence from you to this point, so am unsure.

Ignorance isn't stupidity, but you evidently got double helpings of both. Here's a quote from the link I put below. Note how 7 year olds ARE SCORED ON THE SAME SCALE AS ADULTS. So while yes, IQ's fluctuate over time for individuals, 12 YEAR OLDS DON'T, AS A GROUP, HAVE LOWER IQ'S THAN ADULTS!

In childhood and adolescence, intelligence is particularly vulnerable to plasticity and change. The relation between brain size and IQ is lower in children than in adults. IQ is related to brain development in complex ways. One study followed 300 children up to early adulthood. At age 7, the higher IQ children (greater than 120) tended to have less cortical thickness.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-barry-kaufman/intelligence-is-still-not_b_1078112.html

Here is one immutable and irrefutable fact: You're an idiot.

When did i ever dispute that age was a factor in IQ. A younger person can have the same IQ as an older person but also be dumber overall. I nvr once disputed this. U r a potato

God damn you're an idiot. I hope you can feed and dress yourself, but I have never seen proof of that level of intelligence from you to this point, so am unsure.

What would u like to know? Ive taken 2 IQ tests in my day. Job required one and a class in college required one. I know how they work. U dont even know what IQ stands for. Go ahead and look it up and post that u knew what it meant.

What would u like to know? Ive taken 2 IQ tests in my day. Job required one and a class in college required one. I know how they work. U dont even know what IQ stands for. Go ahead and look it up and post that u knew what it meant.

Do you? Then you would know that 12 year olds do not have lower IQ's than adults. You hoisted yourself on your own petard yet again, bub. I love how you shove your foot so deep down your throat you get shit on it, then act like you meant to do that.

I would call you a clown, but as you are a Nole, that's already self-evident.

Do you? Then you would know that 12 year olds do not have lower IQ's than adults. You hoisted yourself on your own petard yet again, bub. I love how you shove your foot so deep down your throat you get shit on it, then act like you meant to do that.

A 12 yr old does not have the same IQ. They get the same score. Its like saying that someone in 3rd grade who scores a 95 on a math test is just as smart as a calculus student who scores a 95 on a math test. Hes not as smart as the calc student, for his age he is but that doesnt mean he is. U have to be retarded to think that a 12 yr old is just as smart as me. Same score does not mean same intelligence. This should not have to be explained to u but i understand, ur a moron

A 12 yr old does not have the same IQ. They get the same score. Its like saying that someone in 3rd grade who scores a 95 on a math test is just as smart as a calculus student who scores a 95 on a math test. Hes not as smart as the calc student, for his age he is but that doesnt mean he is. U have to be retarded to think that a 12 yr old is just as smart as me. Same score does not mean same intelligence. This should not have to be explained to u but i understand, ur a moron

IQ is a measure of potential. It is not a measure of KNOWLEDGE. Learn a God damn thing about life before opening your pie hole.

Time to wipe the shit off your foot again.

It's sad when people (you) are too stupid to realize they are stupid.

IQ is a measure of potential. It is not a measure of KNOWLEDGE. Learn a God damn thing about life before opening your pie hole.

Time to wipe the shit off your foot again.

It's sad when people (you) are too stupid to realize they are stupid.

So people who have a 140 IQ are not smart, they just have potential? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL U r such an idiot

here it comes

The truth hurts sometimes. Liz knows he is below me. He hates it. He doesnt want it to be true but he knows it and it kills him. I know he knows it and that kills him even more. He tries so hard for my attention so give it to him.

The truth hurts sometimes. Liz knows he is below me. He hates it. He doesnt want it to be true but he knows it and it kills him. I know he knows it and that kills him even more. He tries so hard for my attention so give it to him.

You are a waste of air, a waste of time, really just human waste in general. Join Insta in blockland.

put down the addictive crack/pot pipe

it's addictive, in the only place on earth, rivals gator sports men's health journal board.... so...

put down the addictive crack/pot pipe

it's addictive, in the only place on earth, rivals gator sports men's health journal board.... so...

Typical defense mechanism. Knows he got owned so tries to make jokes with his "friends".

please stop owning all of us on our board and get back to the topic of fsu losing the first game plz zeus of brains and name calling

please stop owning all of us on our board and get back to the topic of fsu losing the first game plz zeus of brains and name calling

No problem man. All u had to do was ask. Fsu is going to lose this game. Charles Kelly and Rick Trickett are as weak minded and dumb as some the pot heads om here. We dont have a chance.

just a bunch of weak minded reefer addicts, they can't help themselves...

He/She/It is NOT a Nole. Troll, but no Nole... Why waste your time on this clown who will argue anything and everything until blue in the face?

Reactions: seffnergator
it's not trolling, that's why it continues the way that it does...

in the identical way that insta is not trolling...

it's not trolling, that's why it continues the way that it does...

in the identical way that insta is not trolling...

It honestly amazes me that u are the only one that understands..... I may smoke tonight in ur honor.

Sorry boys and girls. I am, without a doubt, the greatest, of all time.....and i am a Nole with tix in the champions club becuz i am not poor.

He/She/It is NOT a Nole. Troll, but no Nole... Why waste your time on this clown who will argue anything and everything until blue in the face?

U dont have to be politically correct. Im a he. And....and i might add. A nole. Sorry 4 ur loss. U dont get to pick ur fanbase. U r probably some loser who thinks its better to watch on tv. Stay home. We dont want u at doak.

yea stay at home man, the 8k in the tin bleachers don't want you there for the noon BC kickoff

Reactions: fsu939913
So people who have a 140 IQ are not smart, they just have potential? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL U r such an idiot

The IQ test consists of a number of tasks measuring various measures of intelligence including short-term memory, analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition. Like all IQ tests it does not attempt to measure the amount of information you have learned but rather your capacity to learn.

You really can't fix stupid....dadgum Cane fans.

lku8e32xrv.gif

Reactions: Dannygator1989
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT