ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Bama

I know. He appears in both and I just watched last nights episode of Saul. It's like being hooked on marijuana to me. Love the show.

The IQ test consists of a number of tasks measuring various measures of intelligence including short-term memory, analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition. Like all IQ tests it does not attempt to measure the amount of information you have learned but rather your capacity to learn.

You really can't fix stupid....dadgum Cane fans.

lku8e32xrv.gif

IQ in lamens terms is ur ability to think. Stupid people cant think. Which is why they get lower on IQ tests. It doesnt test knowledge but if u are smart u have the ability to think.

IQ in lamens terms is ur ability to think. Stupid people cant think. Which is why they get lower on IQ tests. It doesnt test knowledge but if u are smart u have the ability to think.
My dog has the ability to think. What does that make her?

My dog has the ability to think. What does that make her?

Oh Jameis....we have a moron on our hands here folks. Everything with a brain can think. How well it thinks is what matters. Kind of thought that was implied.... Morons gunna moron tho

Man we were THIS close to derailing this into a Better Call Saul discussion.

Of which I totally approve.

Makes me want a pimento cheese sandwich.

Danny, Kim Wexler....hot or not hot? I am of the hot thought.

Another one, just saw her last night, Eugenie Bouchard. Spoke out about Sharpova cheating then beat her in tennis last night. Way hot imo.

Another one, just saw her last night, Eugenie Bouchard. Spoke out about Sharpova cheating then beat her in tennis last night. Way hot imo.

She has pointy elbows. No thx

Love Kim.

And I'm a hardcore brunette fan, but from day one I've been all about Kim.

Something about the eyes, nose, smile/smirk combo and her voice.

In many ways, I like BCS better than BB.

If you didn't like Saul in BB, it wouldn't be the show for you, but Jimmy McGill Esq. is great. And Mike Ermentraub? Come on man. So good.

Really hoping by the end of the series that they show Saul getting back on top after the events of BB.

I like the show better than BB. Wish they would have made it an HBO series so they could say "f#ck" and have nudity. Hoping he comes back too..... As a Pollo Hermanos owner selling meth to hookers all the while practicing law.

Last edited:
I like the show better than BB. Wish they would have made it an HBO series so they could say "f#ck" and have nudity. Hoping he comes back too..... As a Pollo Hermanos owner selling meth to hookers all the while practicing law.

And we find out that Mike faked his death.

because you're addicted to all the weeds

No I can't stand it (makes me uncomfortably judgmental about people and slow moving....that's why I love cocaine).

And if it were cocaine, my 40 time would be silly good.

Oh Jameis....we have a moron on our hands here folks. Everything with a brain can think. How well it thinks is what matters. Kind of thought that was implied.... Morons gunna moron tho
You said stupid people can't think. Do they not have brains?
Try again, Simple Jack. You're easily the biggest dumb ass on this board.

you are all just peasants under fsu and instas self created sun, reefer junkie, weak minded low iq plebes...

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT