ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Bama

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
After watching our spring game. Francois better bring his track cleats to the stadium becuz those same look out blocks he was getting last year are back.

Also, there are some buffoons on warchant claiming that not only do we win....we blow them out lol

Realistically, from a rivals perspective and a mutual opponents perspective, how do u see the game shaking out?

I see 14-31 bama. We wont be able to block them. We still have charles kelly coaching defense.

I made a bet with some FSU fans the other day... They actually pretty much gave me plus money and points with bama... They think the more likely scenario is that FSU blows bama out than the other way around... So i just played coy and casual fan'd them to death to make sure they would go through with the bet with comments like "It will be a good game"

Thanks for the money suckers

Reactions: ciatrickfason
I made a bet with some FSU fans the other day... They actually pretty much gave me plus money and points with bama... They think the more likely scenario is that FSU blows bama out than the other way around... So i just played coy and casual fan'd them to death to make sure they would go through with the bet with comments like "It will be a good game"

Thanks for the money suckers

FSU fans normally dont have a clue

FSU fans normally dont have a clue
I don't think we'll blow them out but I don't think it's far fetched to say we'll be in the game with a chance to win. Bama and FSU had three common opponents last year: Ole Miss, Clemson and UF. We had comparable results to Bama in all three games. And that is last year. Bama loses more people off of last year's team than we do although Dalvin is a big loss. It should be a really good game that will go down the wire unless there are a rash of turnovers.

I don't think we'll blow them out but I don't think it's far fetched to say we'll be in the game with a chance to win. Bama and FSU had three common opponents last year: Ole Miss, Clemson and UF. We had comparable results to Bama in all three games. And that is last year. Bama loses more people off of last year's team than we do although Dalvin is a big loss. It should be a really good game that will go down the wire unless there are a rash of turnovers.

see that's what i said

do you gamble

Reactions: ciatrickfason
see that's what i said

do you gamble
No I don't gamble and I wouldn't on this game anyway. I wouldn't like gambling on games that I have a rooting interest. If I were to create a line for this game I would say FSU +3. So with the current line at Bama -6.5 I would take FSU and the points any day of the week. But again, I don't gamble.

Why do people always say that, about not betting on their teams or with a rooting interest, what difference does that make... you should know more about your own teams than ANY team to know whether to go with or against them

What about our o line? Thats where i see us losing the game. Our d should hold them for awhile but i jus dont see RT teaching them very well

Why do people always say that, about not betting on their teams or with a rooting interest, what difference does that make... you should know more about your own teams than ANY team to know whether to go with or against them

Lol yep. Fsu fans being fsu fans.... Sad and pathetic. I wont bet on fsu this game. Not becuz i dont bet on fsu but i think the 6.5 is easy for bama to cover

Lol yep. Fsu fans being fsu fans.... Sad and pathetic. I wont bet on fsu this game. Not becuz i dont bet on fsu but i think the 6.5 is easy for bama to cover
Dude I simply don't gamble. I have never bet on a sporting event in my life. That isn't FSU fans being FSU fans. That is my personal choice not to gamble.

Then go ahead and put your money where your mouth is and bet on Bama and lay the points and quit saying I am an FSU fan being an FSU fan.

You called me sad and pathetic you troll. Of course I am going to be a little defensive. There is nothing sad and pathetic about choosing not to gamble.

U claimed not to gamble on a team that u like when that is countering exactly what u should be doing. U should know how good ur team is and be able to gamble accordingly. Thats why i dropped 2k on bama

Its not trolling if its true. Thats called the truth. Sorry if i offended u. Was just being honest

U claimed not to gamble on a team that u like when that is countering exactly what u should be doing. U should know how good ur team is and be able to gamble accordingly. Thats why i dropped 2k on bama

Its not trolling if its true. Thats called the truth. Sorry if i offended u. Was just being honest
I said I don't gamble. Then I said even if I did, I wouldn't want to gamble on a game involving my team. Think of it this way: I am pulling for FSU but if I put a wager on Bama and lay points then no matter what I either have my team I am cheering for lose or I lose my money. That is my point. I like watching Football for the sake of being a fan, not because I like to gamble.

I said I don't gamble. Then I said even if I did, I wouldn't want to gamble on a game involving my team. Think of it this way: I am pulling for FSU but if I put a wager on Bama and lay points then no matter what I either have my team I am cheering for lose or I lose my money. That is my point. I like watching Football for the sake of being a fan, not because I like to gamble.

Me too but i also like easy money

Because sometimes you want to be irrationally optimistic. Betting should be totally rational and devoid of emotion.

I knew our luck would run out at some point in 2014. I still talked myself into thinking we would win the Oregon game. It's easy to make yourself believe, if there are no stakes.

Schmidyty getting angry pretty much.
I gave my thoughts on the game and I get asked questions about gambling and then the conversation turns into a gambling conversation which I'm not interested in at all. I'll gladly discuss the game though.

This was why I stopped participating in fantasy football. I had to root for players on teams I hated.

Did 'snore-rant' close down completely, or are these 'free-shoes tiwts' just lost some more?

Either way,,, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FSU's oline still looks pretty bad, even for a spring game. That looks like it's gonna be a huge issue for them.

I gave my thoughts on the game and I get asked questions about gambling and then the conversation turns into a gambling conversation which I'm not interested in at all. I'll gladly discuss the game though.

How well do u think our o line is going to do?

FSU's oline still looks pretty bad, even for a spring game. That looks like it's gonna be a huge issue for them.

We had several walkons in that spring game at OL. We don't play 1 vs 2 or anything like that. They hold a draft and the players are all mixed up. Bottom line you can't tell at all if the OL has improved. One thing is certain, we will find out really quick on Sept 2nd

How well do u think our o line is going to do?
I don't think we'll be dominant but I think we'll be better on the Offensive Line this year. We had the #1 Offensive Line recruiting class in the country in 2016. I think we have a better chance of five guys that can block and function together on the OLine than we had last year.

We had several walkons in that spring game at OL. We don't play 1 vs 2 or anything like that. They hold a draft and the players are all mixed up. Bottom line you can't tell at all if the OL has improved. One thing is certain, we will find out really quick on Sept 2nd
danoleman shits rays of sunshine.

I don't think we'll be dominant but I think we'll be better on the Offensive Line this year. We had the #1 Offensive Line recruiting class in the country in 2016. I think we have a better chance of five guys that can block and function together on the OLine than we had last year.

After Rojo leaves, still have Eberle, still no answer at RT. Wilson bell abruptly leaves to Auburn. I dont really see a ton of experience anywhere. Going against bama first game we r going to find out real quick. I dont think we are going to like what we see. I think IF we have a chance to win. Its gunna be an LSU Bama game similar to last yeaR

Im interested in the gator fans opinion on this. You played us both. It seemed like we just outlasted the gators the last couple of years where bama was jus clearly the better team.

Has Trickett ever put out a good to great OL?

Hell, at least Mac all but admitted Summers was not doing the job and got someone that hopefully be a bit better. But Fisher keeps Trickett on year after year after year all while putting out average to poor OLs each year.

Has Trickett ever put out a good to great OL?

Hell, at least Mac all but admitted Summers was not doing the job and got someone that hopefully be a bit better. But Fisher keeps Trickett on year after year after year all while putting out average to poor OLs each year.

I honestly cant name one. People say our 2013 line was so great yet Auburn did to Jameis what he allegedly did to erica k. Jameis masked our o line play for a long time. Go watch the highlights of the 14 ND game where we got a pick play PI at the end to save us. Our o line literally left jameis to wolves that game. To me, that game showed how much jameis meant to us becuz if hes not on the team, we get blown out by 40

After watching our spring game. Francois better bring his track cleats to the stadium becuz those same look out blocks he was getting last year are back.

Also, there are some buffoons on warchant claiming that not only do we win....we blow them out lol

Realistically, from a rivals perspective and a mutual opponents perspective, how do u see the game shaking out?

I see 14-31 bama. We wont be able to block them. We still have charles kelly coaching defense.

And there are buffoons on my commute home from work.

tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT