ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Bama

wJWNf.gif
Seriously one of the funniest (and appropriate) gifs sadgator has ever seen.

Trickett is not a good oline coach. I expect FSU will struggle on the oline again. FSU is really going to miss a player like Cook in the Bama game.

Trickett is not a good oline coach. I expect FSU will struggle on the oline again. FSU is really going to miss a player like Cook in the Bama game.

No one has ever said Trickett is a good OL coach. FSU will struggle on the OL again.
What school would not miss a player like Cook when playing Bama?

I'll bet you. If FSU wins you can never post here again. If UF wins you can ban insta. :)

fyp

Question for you ACC fans. Which middle of the road ACC team is FSU going to lose to this year?

All those undefeated seasons that UF has going on.....oh wait..... Thats right u lost to ole miss(mmiddle of the road) and what was the middle of the road team u lost to last year?
I never understood this argument. EVERY team loses to a middle of the road unless your bama. Even then, its happened.

However, im going with Louisville

My gut says BC...it's in their house and their defense tends to give us fits up there. We'll beat UF, though. ;)

BC sucks. They have socroed like 10 points on us in 3 yrs. I doubt they are much better this yr. That is a bottom of the barrell acc school.

I'll bet you. If FSU wins you can never post here again. If UF wins you can ban insta. :)
Does not seem like an equal set of bets. Tell you what, if FSU wins, I will self ban over at Warchant for a year. If Florida wins, you self ban here for a year.

All those undefeated seasons that UF has going on.....oh wait..... Thats right u lost to ole miss(mmiddle of the road) and what was the middle of the road team u lost to last year?
I never understood this argument. EVERY team loses to a middle of the road unless your bama. Even then, its happened.

Well, we have had a coupla regular undefeated seasons. And Ole Miss ended up as a highly ranked team that year. Unlike the shitty ACC programs your rival FSU lost to the last two years.

Ole Miss finished in the top 15 in the country when we lost to them in 2008.

You can't even win the ACC. How long has Miami been in the ACC?

Does not seem like an equal set of bets. Tell you what, if FSU wins, I will self ban over at Warchant for a year. If Florida wins, you self ban here for a year.

Been banned from WC for probably 7 years. The "publishers" there didn't appreciate me calling them out for stealing content from another FSU site.

Reactions: fsu939913
Anybody who objectively thinks that we would (or will) beat either FSU or Miami this coming season is a lunatic.

It pains sadgator to admit it, but the primary source of unhappiness and dissatisfaction in his life has been the fact that FSU and Miami currently just own us....well, that and lack of sex, of course.

Reactions: dakid_0812
Well, we have had a coupla regular undefeated seasons. And Ole Miss ended up as a highly ranked team that year. Unlike the shitty ACC programs your rival FSU lost to the last two years.

Zero undefeated seasons vs our 2 lol its not even close

Anybody who objectively thinks that we would (or will) beat either FSU or Miami this coming season is a lunatic.

It pains sadgator to admit it, but the primary source of unhappiness and dissatisfaction in his life has been the fact that FSU and Miami currently just own us....well, that and lack of sex, of course.

I was down for awhile too but it turns around quicker than u think.

You can't even win the ACC. How long has Miami been in the ACC?

Not gunna lie. This confused the crap out of me for about 3 seconds and then i remembered u thinking im a miami fan lol i was about to say, where have u been man...

That Ole Miss team finished maybe even higher than that, they drug Texas Techs best team ever in the top 10 in the Cotton Bowl, bent them over. Ole Miss had plenty of talent and NFL talent

That Ole Miss team finished maybe even higher than that, they drug Texas Techs best team ever in the top 10 in the Cotton Bowl, bent them over. Ole Miss had plenty of talent and NFL talent

Didn't they lose to Wake Forest that year??

And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China??? You guys were anointing the 2008 Ole Miss team. Just a reminder they sucked donkey balls
Doesn't change the fact that Ole Miss finished in the top 15 that year. They were ranked higher than about 100 other teams.

Just an FYI Wake Forest finished 8-5 that season. They weren't that awful and in 2008 Wake Forest beat FSU as well in Tallahassee.

Doesn't change the fact that Ole Miss finished in the top 15 that year. They were ranked higher than about 100 other teams.

Just an FYI Wake Forest finished 8-5 that season. They weren't that awful and in 2008 Wake Forest beat FSU as well in Tallahassee.

We sucked in 08. So did Ole Miss. Loss to vandy and wake lol thats not some elite team.

Miami has had more than that
And?

Im not sure u understand the point ur making. U said fsu will lose to some mid level team but most teams do. All except a few teams do. Even ur own team does. There are tons of things u can pick on fsu for but sadly, this isnt one of them. Your better than that

Ole Miss finished in the top 15 in 2008. That is just the facts. They had a better season than about 100 D1 programs that year. Ole Miss finishing in the top 15 is what it is.

FSU losing to Wake like they did was the best thing that could have happened to the program and the worst for the in state rivals.

Just an FYI Wake Forest finished 8-5 that season. They weren't that awful and in 2008 Wake Forest beat FSU as well.

Them finishing in the top 15 shows you just how sad and pathetic the rankings really are. You lose to crappy Wake and Candy Vandy you have no business being ranked. Hopefully the days of ranking shitty SEC teams are coming to an end.

Them finishing in the top 15 shows you just how sad and pathetic the rankings really are. You lose to crappy Wake and Candy Vandy you have no business being ranked. Hopefully the days of ranking shitty SEC teams are coming to an end.
In 2008 who should have been ranked ahead of Ole Miss? Name me 10 or so other teams that should have been ranked ahead of Ole Miss then we can talk otherwise your just blowing smoke. Vandy and Wake both actually had winning records that year. Ole Miss also had some impressive wins in 2008.

It isn't like when FSU lost to one of the worst teams in the country when they lost to a 2-10 Georgia Tech team.

In 2008 who should have been ranked ahead of Ole Miss? Name me 10 or so other teams that should have been ranked ahead of Ole Miss then we can talk otherwise your just blowing smoke. Vandy and Wake both actually had winning records that year. Ole Miss also had some impressive wins in 2008.

It isn't like when FSU lost to one of the worst teams in the country when they lost to a 2-10 Georgia Tech team.

If it wasn't like that, then was it like losing at home to a losing record FCS team that never attempted a pass?

Reactions: SoProudNole

Yep and your team lost by 4 touchdowns to that same FSU team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT