ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Bama

Why does it seemingly mean so much to you to post on WC?
Why does it seemingly mean so much to you to post on WC?

It means so much that I am willing to make a bet with you on the matter.

So, I take it we have a bet.

Doubt it

There once was a goater named Liz....

Take over insta

You "doubt it"? Is that because you have no clue? On this, like everything else?

That sentence is written in a classic style, most often seen in poetry, but it is grammatically correct. You are wrong, as always.

As for Insta, he knows he's on ignore.

There was a time that using the term "Goater" was an instant permaban. Back when we had mods reading the forum. Hey, is Passover still hanging around?

You "doubt it"? Is that because you have no clue? On this, like everything else?

That sentence is written in a classic style, most often seen in poetry, but it is grammatically correct. You are wrong, as always.

There was a time that using the term "Goater" was an instant permaban. Back when we had mods reading the forum. Hey, is Passover still hanging around?

In his rare appearance he actually scolded me.

Go figure.

Reactions: fsu939913

I only said it becuz that is how insta does his rhyme. Is that suppose to be a gator insult or something? If so, i dont get it. So Calm down. You dont need to run and tell every time something doesnt go your way. Also, u r wrong.

ill be on tv saturday catching td's in the old man game boys, check it out...

C93dNeLXoAQ49Kd.jpg

I pointed out he loved himself. He does. Dude is on constant blast about him and then. The boards very own Al Bundy. Not doubting his athletic ability at the D1 level but man he must have been a mental midget out there seeing how easily he flips on a message board.

oh you still think i was seriously mad, nah man.. lol

who says fight me in real life on the internet without it being a joke every single time? lmao

I posted a pic of my jersey i got for the Spring game, I thought it was pretty cool.. I guess not, sorry guys

oh you still think i was seriously mad, nah man.. lol

who says fight me in real life on the internet without it being a joke every single time? lmao

I posted a pic of my jersey i got for the Spring game, I thought it was pretty cool.. I guess not, sorry guys

U say fight me irl all the time. Ur the laughing stock of the board

oh is everyone supposed to post only what they created on their own from the internet to satisfy you now? What about the post i quoted, did he copyright infringe as well why only tell me that?

we have a new insta dunny obsession on our hands now..

how bout we just meet and fight in real life once and for all

oh is everyone supposed to post only what they created on their own from the internet to satisfy you now? What about the post i quoted, did he copyright infringe as well why only tell me that?

we have a new insta dunny obsession on our hands now..

how bout we just meet and fight in real life once and for all

Lol i was joking but...ok

I bet FSU#'s would beat MSU#'s like a teenage peter in a parking lot get down. Internet style of course

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT