ADVERTISEMENT

FSU (0-2) @ Wake Forest (2-0)...will FSU open 0-3?

Is that moron talking about me? Because I want to make sure he knows we blocked and I don’t see any of his moronic blathering, otherwise I’d destroy him as well. It’s not my fault he chooses to support the most blatantly corrupt and evil institution in the history of sports. And frankly I would prefer if, when you block someone, they can’t see your posts either. I don’t want any interaction with noles at all. They aren’t worthy of it. Let’s get on that.
Yes, Igloo threw a little shade at you. But I know you don't care, so I don't really know why I am even bothering to post this.

There was a time I could have named 5-6 crazies from your side, but had to think hard to come up with one now. We both had a bunch at one time, but they all wandered off years ago.

Frankly, he feels about FSU the way I feel about Georgia. Not that I don't have a healthy amount of hate for FSU, it's just that unless you lived through Dooley you just don't really understand. The overriding goal for Gators for 58 years was to win an SEC title, and until we finally got one in 1991, Georgia was the team that blocked us time and time again. For the younger group, UGa was a joke team we beat every year, hard to maintain a high level of hate in that situation.

For me, the fact that Georgia beat us 75-0 in 1942 (which I did not personally witness, LOL), when most of the UF players from the 1941 team volunteered to fight in WWII, while Georgia's team showed cowardice and went into the ROTC program, THEN they had the gall to claim a national title that year when they didn't even finish #1 in the AP poll (Ohio State did), and boasted and bragged about the 75-0 win of cowardice over patriotism, instead of being properly ashamed, well, a few losses to Bobby Bowden can't really compare, can it? I could change my screen name to Ih8dwags and it would be quite appropriate, but I would rather have my screen name associated with the school I love rather than the school I hate (GatorGrad89 was taken 🤣)
There aren’t any noles as creative as me. None. That’s why they aren’t as effective as I am at getting under their skin. It’s just one more way they are inferior, and it’s clear he knows it. That’s why he keeps showing up to whine about me when he knows I could not give half a shot what any nole ever says. And again, can we please change the system so that when you block someone they don’t see your posts either? While I can’t just ignore any nole I have to deal with in real life, this is a Gator board and I should have a nole free option.

Yes, Igloo threw a little shade at you. But I know you don't care, so I don't really know why I am even bothering to post this.
True. If i cared I’d unblock him and destroy his bitch ass. As it is I have enough bad spelling and weak logic from actual people already. For now, let me just remind everyone that Jacksonville State is playing N. Alabama today. Wouldn’t it be funny if they lost?

Do you know where Bong started posting after leaving here? I never saw him posting anywhere else unless he was using a different username.
He's free from this place. I've touched base with him on social media every now and again. He's actually friends IRL with @ZZ1059 (as am I). And that's really the interesting thing...many of us don't take this crap too seriously and a lot of us are friends outside of this place (you'd be surprised at who I talk to from this board off the board.)

For the long timers here, they'll recall I came here back in 2005 on the anniversary of my best friend's (and son's namesake) death who was a UF grad. He and I used to give each other hell over FSU vs UF (in good fun) and I came here looking for that same banter. I really enjoyed going at it with BONG, mcanes, JD, Homer/JaxBo and many many others. This place was a hoot. There are still a few old timers here, but the other great posters were replaced with garbage posters like ih8f$u.

The distain that folks like @ih8f$u is very unhealthy and is the same kind of rhetoric you see racist and homophobes exhibit. It's frack'n ridiculous and he comes off as uneducated, childish, and petty. These rivalries are supposed to be fun.

That’s why he keeps showing up to whine about me when he knows I could not give half a shot what any nole ever says.
clearly. #rollseyesinbackofskull

PSA: I've been here 16 years, probably longer than or equal to his age.

And again, can we please change the system so that when you block someone they don’t see your posts either? While I can’t just ignore any nole I have to deal with in real life, this is a Gator board and I should have a nole free option.
#triggered

Ha! I love it. Ghost gave me that nickname. Brings back great memories. I wish that little twerp (ih8$su) would come out of hiding, though. I mean, who on earth blocks someone on a message board...other than insta? Geebus. If you're gonna be a keyboard ranger, than put your flack jacket on and sack up. :)

There was a time I could have named 5-6 crazies from your side, but had to think hard to come up with one now. We both had a bunch at one time, but they all wandered off years ago.
Remember the RRT days? When JD gave us that moniker I about spit my coffee on the keyboard. Those were certainly some fun times.

He's free from this place. I've touched base with him on social media every now and again. He's actually friends IRL with @ZZ1059 (as am I). And that's really the interesting thing...many of us don't take this crap too seriously and a lot of us are friends outside of this place (you'd be surprised at who I talk to from this board off the board.)

For the long timers here, they'll recall I came here back in 2005 on the anniversary of my best friend's (and son's namesake) death who was a UF grad. He and I used to give each other hell over FSU vs UF (in good fun) and I came here looking for that same banter. I really enjoyed going at it with BONG, mcanes, JD, Homer/JaxBo and many many others. This place was a hoot. There are still a few old timers here, but the other great posters were replaced with garbage posters like ih8f$u.

The distain that folks like @ih8f$u is very unhealthy and is the same kind of rhetoric you see racist and homophobes exhibit. It's frack'n ridiculous and he comes off as uneducated, childish, and petty. These rivalries are supposed to be fun.

I have been your friend and biggest cheerleader for 15 years.

and I get zero love?

this is an outrage.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I have been your friend and biggest cheerleader for 15 years.

and I get zero love?

this is an outrage.
It's called bait @Dannygator1989

That way I can give you this!

200.gif

p.s.
I only listed turds no longer on the board. (don't count Marv)

Norvell is likely toast after that game. Team looks just as bad if or worse than last year. Norvell is 3-9 and lucky he isn’t 3-12.
He can’t be. They can’t afford to hire another guy. And who could they get? No one wants any part of that dumpster fire. The chickens have finally come home to roost in more ways than one

Norvell’s jaw should be broken with a sledgehammer.

Just something I felt like writing, that is all.

Which one of you Holes fans said Mike NorveLLLLLLLLL was an upgrade over WiLLLLLLLLLLie?
I like your spelling! I just added a 0 in his name, since that’s how many games they’ve won this year

Norvell is likely toast after that game. Team looks just as bad if or worse than last year. Norvell is 3-9 and lucky he isn’t 3-12.

There is just no way we fire him, we need continuity even if it means bad continuity. Coordinators could be fired but i doubt he is. We r terrible everywhere

Reactions: PacoGator19
The ole Nulls are in a sad state of affairs. After the first game I thought that they might have a winning season NOPE lmfao, flat out terrible on every level. They are the new Notre Dame...had glory for many years now headed for decades of being terrible and average. Just thinking how the Noles ran Jimbo out of town, Jimbo might not be the greatest coach of all time but he's very good and can get the best players. I knew his firing was the start of something awesome! bbbbuuuuwwwwaaahhhh

Reactions: fsu939913
Remember when FSU felt all good about themselves for almost beating Notre Dame…

yes…let’s learn from this…
The fans or the players themselves? I don't know why, but the players themselves actually believed they were back.

Holy Crap! I forgot about that dipwad! Yes, he was ridiculous. ...and FSU has their share of over-the-top, idiots too. iirc, BONG used to take him to the woodshed often. Another one was ghost...that dude was often unhinged at the site of a Nole poster.

Sadly, I think OmegaNole (AKA "Megan") passed away a couple of years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT