ADVERTISEMENT

Former Florida Coach Jim McElwain Takes $400,000 Loss After Selling Gainesville Home

I don't care if he won the Nobel Peace prize, I'm still glad he';s gone.

The guy with the uneven falkor tattoo who defended Aaron hernandez's murder nd homosexuality because he was "good between the hash marks." Disgusting.

I could have read the story wrong, but it seems to me that the rich coach sold his mansion to the rich ceo. So that one son could have an apartment and the other son could play lacrosse after some of the (14!) acres were developed. geez

How about letting the rich coach sell the house for full price to the rich ceo, and then rich coach donates the half mill to some POOR kids with dystonia. Or maybe the ceo and wife will donate the 400 grand saved on said mansion to their favorite charity. idk jmho

Or I could be totally off, maybe neither the coach or ceo are rich and are just scraping by week to week like most folks. If that’s the case...I say KUDOS!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Just curious has anybody found out what McElwain is planning for his next "adventure"? What college is he going to bankrupt or gouge or suck up all the payroll before jumping ship? I don't foresee any lower level high schools hiring him, maybe little leagues or pop warner leagues will but I just can't see him getting a position anywhere as a HBC. He sure wouldn't make it on camera unless he's doing some "Its not butter" commercial.

Just curious has anybody found out what McElwain is planning for his next "adventure"? What college is he going to bankrupt or gouge or suck up all the payroll before jumping ship? I don't foresee any lower level high schools hiring him, maybe little leagues or pop warner leagues will but I just can't see him getting a position anywhere as a HBC. He sure wouldn't make it on camera unless he's doing some "Its not butter" commercial.
He is coaching at Michigan

I mean, he did get a job with Michigan.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The guy with the uneven falkor tattoo who defended Aaron hernandez's murder nd homosexuality because he was "good between the hash marks." Disgusting.

1. Falcor.

2. As I've been getting tattoos for 23 years, I'm pretty sure I know more about crooked tats than you do. When the swelling went down, it was nice and straight.

3. I never had a problem with Hernandez's homosexuality. I never defended the murder either, I just pointed out for all his flaws, he was a good tight end. Which he was.

4. Notice that you're the only person who has a problem with me? I'm in your head, boy, rent free.

How bout you tote your virtue signalling ass back to whatever shithole you were defecated from. It's pretty bad when even the other F$U fans can't stand you.

Last edited:
You know we are playing Colorado State next season as part of our buyout of his contract with them, right? We bought out his UF contract before we finished buying out his CSU contract.

I'm going to start calling him Coach Rooms-To-Go, because the furniture you get there wears out before you are done paying for it.

Someone should leave one of these in McElwain's bed, for him to wake up to, before the next time the Gators play Michigan.

6621203__44330.1492621447.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT