ADVERTISEMENT

Florida quarterback Luke Del Rio calls out NCAA amateurism after seeing UF’s revenue

you do a lot of conclusion jumping and assumptions.. Where did the majority of anything come from in that statement, or about athletes at all.

Ummmmm.....go back and read thw post u responded too.....i feel like..... Just read it

Everyone here is dumb, except you.. and insta

hmmmmm

I also dont think everyone here is dumb. Jus becuz someone is not as smart as someome else does not make them dum. I think ur slightly above avg on some things, not a lot but some. No one can be worse than @bradleygator ......that guy is a flat out buffoon

All news is fake news, except to the democrats... If you don't agree with their crybaby shit in articles likening Trump to Hitler, literally... Then you should "respect the free press journalists"

The press wants free press but when someone free presses them by calling them fake they get in a tissy. Its all for ratings

same way they both have beef with everyone, it only takes one little single disagreement to show how petty they are... smart people don't behave that way

same way they both have beef with everyone, it only takes one little single disagreement to show how petty they are... smart people don't behave that way

U bradley and lizard89 are the three stooges. Everyone else is cool in my book. U can keep trying to convince urself that but im superior to u. We all know it. What is ur job? Im jus curious. What did u major in while u were smoking CJ in college?

200w.gif
Bradley is far from a dumb person, one of the brightest guys here.

The guy allows the media to fool him.....what a genius.

Also a dumb person such as urself is not in charge if saying who is dumb and who is smart. Sorry Felicia

200w.gif

Also a dumb person such as urself is not in charge if saying who is dumb and who is smart. Sorry Felicia
You must have had some disagreement with Bradley on a political thread or something. Besides that I've never seen too much from Bradley that would get anyone riled up.

I'm the only dumb one here, the rest of you are all sports genius types...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

200w.gif

and on cue, yet against illustrating the point.. im not in charge of the dumb/smart meter, yet YOU are... and only because he didn't agree with probably one single issue or topic in so many tangled to discuss in politics... Im a marine getting a little older and more conservative by nature now and moreso than Bradley.. that doesn't mean I don't know he's a smart intellectual guy that has degrees and is just a sharp guy in general. I don't have to agree with him on everything to pick up on that stuff...

U bradley and lizard89 are the three stooges. Everyone else is cool in my book. U can keep trying to convince urself that but im superior to u. We all know it. What is ur job? Im jus curious. What did u major in while u were smoking CJ in college?

yea, all that weed i was smoking in college yet passing extensive drug tests at big football schools.. no, you have a problem with anyone that doesn't see it your way on every stance.

kevoneal.jpg

you must e coach kevin oshea in real life all wrapped into one in personality

and on cue, yet against illustrating the point.. im not in charge of the dumb/smart meter, yet YOU are... and only because he didn't agree with probably one single issue or topic in so many tangled to discuss in politics... Im a marine getting a little older and more conservative by nature now and moreso than Bradley.. that doesn't mean I don't know he's a smart intellectual guy that has degrees and is just a sharp guy in general. I don't have to agree with him on everything to pick up on that stuff...

U see this is the problem. Any time u have a conflict u try to get someone on ur side. Bradley is a big boy who can fight his own battles. He doesnt need some pot head. Were u destroyed in a bunch of 1 on 1 competitions earlier in ur life or something. U r such a doosh. Fight ur own battles

yea, all that weed i was smoking in college yet passing extensive drug tests at big football schools.. no, you have a problem with anyone that doesn't see it your way on every stance.

kevoneal.jpg

you must e coach kevin oshea in real life all wrapped into one in personality

I ask again. What does a genius such as urself do for a living? Race CJ spiller? Or r u too embarrassed to tell me. I wont make fun of it.....promise

He and I got into back in the day because I wouldn't blame everything in the world on Muschamp.

I did get into it quite a bit with Danny and Numbers actually back in the Muschamp/Driskel era. My biggest beef no question was with MJ over scourge of humanity Kasey Hill, which I will accept about 60 percent of the blame for. MJ wouldn't let it rest, but my comments insinuated that MJ was stupid, which clearly isn't the case. He's made it a long way through life, gets into the outdoors and has a top-notch deck in his yard, so I give him props. I don't really have beef with FSU #. I just think it's unfortunate that every other thread has to get hijacked by his raging insecurity.

I can tell that I would disagree on a lot of things with Numbers and Danny, but they both have interesting perspectives and seem like good dudes.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
I did get into it quite a bit with Danny and Numbers actually back in the Muschamp/Driskel era. My biggest beef no question was with MJ over scourge of humanity Kasey Hill, which I will accept about 60 percent of the blame for. MJ wouldn't let it rest, but my comments insinuated that MJ was stupid, which clearly isn't the case. He's made it a long way through life, gets into the outdoors and has a top-notch deck in his yard, so I give him props. I don't really have beef with FSU #. I just think it's unfortunate that every other thread has to get hijacked by his raging insecurity.

I can tell that I would disagree on a lot of things with Numbers and Danny, but they both have interesting perspectives and seem like good dudes.

Can we have chicken since there is no beef?

Reactions: TennesseeGator

That was a really weird time. Nobody was happy and I think most everybody lacked the congeniality or patience for anything.

As proof that almost everybody can find common ground: numbers and I defended the more absurd aspects of the Muschamp criticisms (remember all the fun with the "UGA plant to ruin Florida" arguments?)

All three of us consider Kasey Hill a scourge (not that I like basketball but pretend I loathe it).

because you are a cry baby and exactly what you speak on hating so much, narrow minded and dull.

it's truly a shame ghost isn't here to get his touch on you and tell you just how binary your train of thought about everything really is

Yes! Bring Ghost back.

The mods should re-introduce some forum apex predators to help reduce the growing troll population, and bring the board ecology back into balance. I think we are witnessing something akin to Island Gigantism, where normally-small animals like turtles and lizards gradually evolve into giant, lumbering, tortoises and komodo dragons because they lack natural predators to keep them in line.

Yes! Bring Ghost back.

The mods should re-introduce some forum apex predators to help reduce the growing troll population, and bring the board ecology back into balance. I think we are witnessing something akin to Island Gigantism, where normally-small animals like turtles and lizards gradually evolve into giant, lumbering, tortoises and komodo dragons because they lack natural predators to keep them in line.

I was told to come here becuz i am the apex predator

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT