ADVERTISEMENT

Florida quarterback Luke Del Rio calls out NCAA amateurism after seeing UF’s revenue

Why would a college have to pay an athlete if they r not performing? U say its a job? If someone gets fired do they still get paid? No

You aren't making any sense. The counter argument to athletes being paid is always 'free education!' or that they're 'students first!' Firstly, the education isn't free. Secondly, even when 'student-athletes' hold up their end of the bargain in the classroom they're still susceptible to being cut from the team. So the academic claim is bullshit. The reality is they're professionals in everything but name if you're gonna claim them not performing on the field is basis for them losing a scholarship despite meeting every other condition of the scholarship (read a LOI to see what I mean). Therefore if they're professionals who are in essence being paid for their skill they should get to negotiate the terms of their employment. Seems pretty simple to me.

Last edited:
Its what u just said. If someone is paying for their education sonething must be wrong since they are not on scholarship. I think that is the dumbest thing u have ever posted and unlike some of these other morons i do respect ur opinion. However, i feel like on this subject u are emotionally involved which is clouding ur judgement. Did u play b4 or something? Ive heard both sides of the argument and i completely agree that college players are paid very well. Do mcdonalds workers get comparable pay for what they produce? Does any employee? The answer is no. I consult on million dollar structures all the time, i dont get paid more for it. Athletes are not special.

That's a very, very poor interpretation of what I wrote. I've said in this thread and others I don't want or need anybody to give me a dime.

LizardGrad made the argument that while athletes get 'free' education (and again it's not free) regular students have to take out loans to pay for their schooling. One, that's bullshit because there are also 'regular students' going to school for free on academic scholarship. So why are athletes being singled out just because there's some students out there having to pay 25-100k for school? Seems like that's a personal problem to me. There are plenty of avenues for 'regular students' to have their school paid for. So if you have to go that far into debt to go to school the problem is you. So I don't want to hear anything about how athletes have it easy when literally anybody can go to school under the same conditions whether athletically or academically. They even give out scholarships for being a part of certain clubs. Or go the military route and get it all paid for. So nah a scholarship ain't all that special and damn sure isn't on par with the millions in revenue athletes generate for a school. Please.

Reactions: 46885
you know something different from a 2nd hand experience of talking to one player, but two here have no say or opinions that matter on the subject to you... makes complete sense

you know something different from a 2nd hand experience of talking to one player, but two here have no say or opinions that matter on the subject to you... makes complete sense

Ur opinion has zero value to me. Actually it has a negative effect, if u say look left, not only will i not look left, i will turn and sprint faster than cj spiller to the right. Im a white guy, im sure there is a track around here somewhere.

Last edited:
because you are a cry baby and exactly what you speak on hating so much, narrow minded and dull.

it's truly a shame ghost isn't here to get his touch on you and tell you just how binary your train of thought about everything really is

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
You aren't making any sense. The counter argument to athletes being paid is always 'free education!' or that they're 'students first!' Firstly, the education isn't free. Secondly, even when 'student-athletes' hold up their end of the bargain in the classroom they're still susceptible to being cut from the team. So the academic claim is bullshit. The reality is they're professionals in everything but name if you're gonna claim them not performing on the field is basis for them losing a scholarship despite meeting every other condition of the scholarship (read a LOI to see what I mean). Therefore if they're professionals who are in essence being paid for their skill they should get to negotiate the terms of their employment. Seems pretty simple to me.

Its not just the free education. They get accepted to schools they shouldnt. They get education paid for, they get free medical, free room and board in some of the best living conditions. They get nutritionist assigned to them to help them with weight and muscle, they get preferential treatment with tutoring and teachers, they get graded differently(lets not pretend, it happens everywhere) college teachers get a list of student athletes and get emails from coaches about student grades all the time, they get accommodated in every way possible around the city as well. U say they work for it so its not free and thats fine. I believe it is a job, its a full time job, i saw my brother go thru it for 4 yrs and he played for Jim Leavitt. Athletes get everything that is given to them but they do get alot and to say otherwise is inaccurate. My brother in 4 yrs probably made more than 400k dollars being an athlete thru everything i said. 2 major surgeries and all the above done for him. Im sure there is other benefits as well that i have forgotten. I would not be opposed to athletes getting 10 k a yr or something like that as play money. Speaking of which i ofrgot whoever sponsors the bowl games gives the athletes money. I remember my brother getting a 500 dollar gidt card or something liek that to best buy becuz they were sponsoring the bowl. No doubt college football makes a ton of money but u fail to see that every business does this. NFL, NBA, MLB are all anonalies where the workers get paid a ton of money

Last edited:
because you are a cry baby and exactly what you speak on hating so much, narrow minded and dull.

it's truly a shame ghost isn't here to get his touch on you and tell you just how binary your train of thought about everything really is

Jesus have some self respect. U want to sick another poster on me? Are u even a man? U think i care about some idiot named ghost? My gawd u have a delusion that is so unbearable that its almost a sickness. U r the biggest cry baby here. Look at what u post about ur baseball team that won the title. U whine and cried for a week on here becuz they lost a game. Boo hoo. I speak the truth, its not my fault if u cant handle it. Also, a tip for the future, when u try to insult someone, its best to do it with something that is true. Im the most open minded person on here. There is a reason u agree with the majority on everything on here. Its becuz u let others tell u how to think. Think for urself once and u would be amazed. Since u have never done it tho, u cant possibly no what its like according to ur narrow minded logic

Its not just the free education. They get accepted to schools they shouldnt. They get education paid for, they get free medical, free room and board in some of the best living conditions. They get nutritionist assigned to them to help them with weight and muscle, they get preferential treatment with tutoring and teachers, they get graded differently(lets not pretend, it happens everywhere) college teachers get a list of student athletes and get emails from coaches about student grades all the time, they get accommodated in every way possible around the city as well. U say they work for it so its not free and thats fine. I believe it is a job, its a full time job, i saw my brother go thru it for 4 yrs and he played for Jim Leavitt. Athletes get everything that is given to them but they do get alot and to say otherwise is inaccurate. My brother in 4 yrs probably made more than 400k dollars being an athlete thru everything i said. 2 major surgeries and all the above done for him. Im sure there is other benefits as well that i have forgotten. I would not be opposed to athletes getting 10 k a yr or something like that as play money. Speaking of which i ofrgot whoever sponsors the bowl games gives the athletes money. I remember my brother getting a 500 dollar gidt card or something liek that to best buy becuz they were sponsoring the bowl. No doubt college football makes a ton of money but u fail to see that every business does this. NFL, NBA, MLB are all anonalies where the workers get paid a ton of money

Well I don't fail to see anything because I'm not saying athletes should be paid. What I'm arguing against is this idea they get 'free' stuff. It isn't free and it's a full time job. What I can't understand is why people seem to have a problem with employees (and that's what they are) saying they deserve more or asking for more. This literally happens in organizations every day but for some reason when athletes make that argument you get a bunch of people who sit in a cubicle in an AC for 40 hours a week calling them 'entitled.' It's hilarious.

We both agree it's a full time job so tell me what happens in large organizations when an employee generates millions for that company? They're rewarded generously right? So why do people get so upset when college athletes think they should get more whether you agree with it or not? It's literally no different than any other worker. Instead people shout down college athletes with bullshit about education when even colleges have stopped pretending like they actually care about or try to educate. Coaches are pretty much the highest paid employees in every single state.

Some of your points are indeed valid. I'll give you that.

But you use the word "get" too freely. It is earned. They "get" medical because their body and health are put on the line. They "get" nutritionist because they build up their bodies to take the rigor of working out for the profit of the University. They "get" a gift card from the bowl sponsor because they earned their way to the bowl.

Did your brother "get" free surgeries just for the hell of it or did he "get" them because he sacrificed his body for the profit of the athletic department at USF.

I never made it as far as your brother..or Oozie, or #'s. I played both football and baseball for a backwoods Mississippi JUCO school. I was happy with everything I had..but I earned it.

And my free tutoring was nowhere what is available to the NCAA guys, it was about on the same par as available to the regular student body. I was on both sides of this tutoring.

Too much detail to argue this late but 95% of what athletes "get" is earned.

Some of your points are indeed valid. I'll give you that.

But you use the word "get" too freely. It is earned. They "get" medical because their body and health are put on the line. They "get" nutritionist because they build up their bodies to take the rigor of working out for the profit of the University. They "get" a gift card from the bowl sponsor because they earned their way to the bowl.

Did your brother "get" free surgeries just for the hell of it or did he "get" them because he sacrificed his body for the profit of the athletic department at USF.

I never made it as far as your brother..or Oozie, or #'s. I played both football and baseball for a backwoods Mississippi JUCO school. I was happy with everything I had..but I earned it.

And my free tutoring was nowhere what is available to the NCAA guys, it was about on the same par as available to the regular student body. I was on both sides of this tutoring.

Too much detail to argue this late but 95% of what athletes "get" is earned.

I agree to that. They earn it. I wont deny that, its why i said its a full time job.

Well I don't fail to see anything because I'm not saying athletes should be paid. What I'm arguing against is this idea they get 'free' stuff. It isn't free and it's a full time job. What I can't understand is why people seem to have a problem with employees (and that's what they are) saying they deserve more or asking for more. This literally happens in organizations every day but for some reason when athletes make that argument you get a bunch of people who sit in a cubicle in an AC for 40 hours a week calling them 'entitled.' It's hilarious.

We both agree it's a full time job so tell me what happens in large organizations when an employee generates millions for that company? They're rewarded generously right? So why do people get so upset when college athletes think they should get more whether you agree with it or not? It's literally no different than any other worker. Instead people shout down college athletes with bullshit about education when even colleges have stopped pretending like they actually care about or try to educate. Coaches are pretty much the highest paid employees in every single state.

I would agree in some companies if u make millions u get millions like real estate however there are many more companies that dont give their employees million dollar raises jus becuz they make their company millions of dollars. Walmart employees dont, Mcdonalds employees dont. Im not saying its not right for them to ask, that is their right to ask for a bump in pay. That doesnt mean it should happen or that it happens in every other company. My point is that college athletes are well compensated for their work. Could they be given more, yes, but to suggest millions is just wrong. They made what? 140 million. There is 120 some teams. Almost a mill a team, 80 players or so on each team. See how much that breaks down to? Its not a lot. If there are other numbers that i am missing i would love to see them.

And I always hate it how people make it out like the 'regular student' has it so much harder than athletes. The regular students who are in college partying on their parents dime for 4 years? Who are passed out drunk at every tailgate? Who can do things like take drugs with no repercussions, etc? Now don't get me wrong I've known and seen kids who were working 40-50 hour jobs and going to school full-time but that's definitely rare. There's legit no more entitled group of people in this country right now than college students and people talk about it all the time with how they got all this free time on their hands to protest dumb shit. But for some reason when it comes to athlete compensation suddenly those same 'regular students' have it so much tougher when the hardest thing they'll do all day is decide what they're gonna have for lunch. Doesn't add up.

I would agree in some companies if u make millions u get millions like real estate however there are many more companies that dont give their employees million dollar raises jus becuz they make their company millions of dollars. Walmart employees dont, Mcdonalds employees dont. Im not saying its not right for them to ask, that is their right to ask for a bump in pay. That doesnt mean it should happen or that it happens in every other company. My point is that college athletes are well compensated for their work. Could they be given more, yes, but to suggest millions is just wrong. They made what? 140 million. There is 120 some teams. Almost a mill a team, 80 players or so on each team. See how much that breaks down to? Its not a lot. If there are other numbers that i am missing i would love to see them.

You make some valid points but the comparisons you choose aren't 1-to-1. In sports and entertainment the entertainers ARE the company for all intents and purposes. Like I said that's why universities spend millions of dollars on recruiting. They couldn't just throw any dudes off the street on the field and still charge the prices they do and generate the revenue they do because the product wouldn't justify it. That's why athletes and entertainers command the salaries they do. Demand for their talent plus the rarity of that talent. It's simple economics. So you can't really compare it to regular jobs. You can find somebody to work at Walmart much easier than you'll find a 6'3, 220 lb. dude that runs 4.4 and verticals 35".

That's a very, very poor interpretation of what I wrote. I've said in this thread and others I don't want or need anybody to give me a dime.

LizardGrad made the argument that while athletes get 'free' education (and again it's not free) regular students have to take out loans to pay for their schooling. One, that's bullshit because there are also 'regular students' going to school for free on academic scholarship. So why are athletes being singled out just because there's some students out there having to pay 25-100k for school? Seems like that's a personal problem to me. There are plenty of avenues for 'regular students' to have their school paid for. So if you have to go that far into debt to go to school the problem is you. So I don't want to hear anything about how athletes have it easy when literally anybody can go to school under the same conditions whether athletically or academically. They even give out scholarships for being a part of certain clubs. Or go the military route and get it all paid for. So nah a scholarship ain't all that special and damn sure isn't on par with the millions in revenue athletes generate for a school. Please.

You really don't have a clue.

NOBODY goes to school for free on an academic scholarship. My oldest child was the student of the year in this county and received 3K in scholarships. My second child received a huge scholarship to go to a school out of state that is one of the best in the nation in her field, but it still only covers 80% of the tuition and none of the books or room and board or personal expenses. We will have to borrow about 8K to cover the balance. Per semester.

Non-athletic scholarships are NEED based. And that's what? A Pell grant. Which most athletes get on top of everything else. Students with both a need and top academic performance can get a bit more, but beyond tuition and books, there is no money for non-athletes.

So take what you are selling somewhere else, because I ain't buying.

And I always hate it how people make it out like the 'regular student' has it so much harder than athletes. The regular students who are in college partying on their parents dime for 4 years? Who are passed out drunk at every tailgate? Who can do things like take drugs with no repercussions, etc? Now don't get me wrong I've known and seen kids who were working 40-50 hour jobs and going to school full-time but that's definitely rare. There's legit no more entitled group of people in this country right now than college students and people talk about it all the time with how they got all this free time on their hands to protest dumb shit. But for some reason when it comes to athlete compensation suddenly those same 'regular students' have it so much tougher when the hardest thing they'll do all day is decide what they're gonna have for lunch. Doesn't add up.

and all they have to do is go to class and that's their day, I used to laugh at everyone complaining about being up for class at 9 AM, and im like man I've already been awake for 4 and a half hours already today and gotten a full workout in and a full days worth physically that they would ever get in... then AFTER all our classes you barely have time to squeeze lunch in or grab something on the way to the facility, get taped up, go to meetings for an hour with team meeting, then offense, then individual... THEN practice for 3 hours... then you finally have leisure time after a full 12 hour day already, all you have time to do is eat then go to sleep if you aren't falling asleep studying because you are going to wake right back up at 4:30 AM the next day and do it all over again.. Students have no idea how easy their life was until they went through a day of being an athlete in college, just playing the sport itself is a full time job worth of hours not to mention the physical hell and toll it takes every single day.. and the mental drain of it all...

I couldn't imagine how easy it was to just have to go to class and you could do anything else you wanted for hours on end and live an entirely separate lives that athletes just simply don't have or get.. and people think it's different in the off season, shit it's even worse with the winter training and mat drills leading up to spring practice..

You really don't have a clue.

NOBODY goes to school for free on an academic scholarship. My oldest child was the student of the year in this county and received 3K in scholarships. My second child received a huge scholarship to go to a school out of state that is one of the best in the nation in her field, but it still only covers 80% of the tuition and none of the books or room and board or personal expenses. We will have to borrow about 8K to cover the balance. Per semester.

Non-athletic scholarships are NEED based. And that's what? A Pell grant. Which most athletes get on top of everything else. Students with both a need and top academic performance can get a bit more, but beyond tuition and books, there is no money for non-athletes.

So take what you are selling somewhere else, because I ain't buying.

If you say so. HOPE in Georgia pretty much covered everything. Idk what it is in Florida. Plus if you perform in school there are academic honor societies you can be a part of that will send you more money. And that's not even including other merit and need based scholarships you can apply for outside of school. I know because even before I knew I was getting scholarship to play ball my guidance counselor in HS had me writing all types of essays and getting money from places just dying to give away money.

So yea my larger point still stands. Regular students don't have some monumental task to overcome when compared to scholarship athletes. At the core a regular student can get through school debt free on merit just like an athlete can. So no athletic scholarships just really aren't THAT exceptional and certainly aren't worth millions of dollars. And athletes don't get through school debt free anyway when considering all the 'debts.' Tell that to the guy who shreds his knee in college, gets processed, and has a whole bunch of other ailments with no medical insurance. You all live in a bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
and all they have to do is go to class and that's their day, I used to laugh at everyone complaining about being up for class at 9 AM, and im like man I've already been awake for 4 and a half hours already today and gotten a full workout in and a full days worth physically that they would ever get in... then AFTER all our classes you barely have time to squeeze lunch in or grab something on the way to the facility, get taped up, go to meetings for an hour with team meeting, then offense, then individual... THEN practice for 3 hours... then you finally have leisure time after a full 12 hour day already, all you have time to do is eat then go to sleep if you aren't falling asleep studying because you are going to wake right back up at 4:30 AM the next day and do it all over again.. Students have no idea how easy their life was until they went through a day of being an athlete in college, just playing the sport itself is a full time job worth of hours not to mention the physical hell and toll it takes every single day.. and the mental drain of it all...

I couldn't imagine how easy it was to just have to go to class and you could do anything else you wanted for hours on end and live an entirely separate lives that athletes just simply don't have or get.. and people think it's different in the off season, shit it's even worse with the winter training and mat drills leading up to spring practice..

Yep.

4 am workouts that last two hours, hours of film study throughout the day, 2-3 hour practices on top of that, and then conditioning depending on when you had practice. Add all that up and you're doing 10-12 hours in a day. And you do that 4 times a week not including the game. Then there's the strict, disciplined diets and other aspects you have to come through on that's part of your 'contract.' But somehow athletes are entitled while the kids who go to college to party for 4 years and are drunk half the week while sleeping through most of their classes have it so much tougher because they might leave with some debt. As if athletes don't leave with debt. It's just a different kind of debt.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
It's just hard to understand things as much if you haven't experienced the ugly truth from it, I get it... You only know what the norm of society provides for you as the message, the exact logic applies to fsu being so misinformed about many topics. While thinking what others that don't know what they are speaking on with any experience, know what they are talking about.. It's exactly how so many Americans are as dangerously stupid as they ever have been in any era.

Yep.

4 am workouts that last two hours, hours of film study throughout the day, 2-3 hour practices on top of that, and then conditioning depending on when you had practice. Add all that up and you're doing 10-12 hours in a day. And you do that 4 times a week not including the game. Then there's the strict, disciplined diets and other aspects you have to come through on that's part of your 'contract.' But somehow athletes are entitled while the kids who go to college to party for 4 years and are drunk half the week while sleeping through most of their classes have it so much tougher because they might leave with some debt. As if athletes don't leave with debt. It's just a different kind of debt.

yea, used goods phyiscally and mental debt.. Being an athlete, especially football is absolute hell and you just can't do it unless you are truly dedicated and love the game.. and i was as prepared as much as I could be from my coaches that all played in college and it was still a culture shock once it all actually began, and just keeps on going, it's the consistency that will kill you.. Jobs don't work people that hard in any days much less that many in a row, and not getting paid actual cash for it..

Reactions: dakid_0812
Yep and I signed up for all of it and would do it again. I don't need anybody's sympathy or money. Just call a spade a spade. Universities want to treat players like employees while simultaneously arguing they're students first. All the while activiely trying to keep them from getting an education worth a damn. Seems legit.

Reactions: dakid_0812
If you say so. HOPE in Georgia pretty much covered everything. Idk what it is in Florida. Plus if you perform in school there are academic honor societies you can be a part of that will send you more money. And that's not even including other merit and need based scholarships you can apply for outside of school. I know because even before I knew I was getting scholarship to play ball my guidance counselor in HS had me writing all types of essays and getting money from places just dying to give away money.

So yea my larger point still stands. Regular students don't have some monumental task to overcome when compared to scholarship athletes. At the core a regular student can get through school debt free on merit just like an athlete can. So no athletic scholarships just really aren't THAT exceptional and certainly aren't worth millions of dollars. And athletes don't get through school debt free anyway when considering all the 'debts.' Tell that to the guy who shreds his knee in college, gets processed, and has a whole bunch of other ailments with no medical insurance. You all live in a bubble.

Since student loan debt in this country is now larger than credit card debt, standing at over 1.3 trillion dollars, and averages over 37K per student, I beg to differ on the idea that a "regular" student can get through school debt free.

They shouldn't be worth millions of dollars.

However, it costs about 70K per year to go to, say, Duke, so 5 years there would run about 350,000, that's not chump change.

Since only about 4% of college players make the pros, the objective for a college player should be to get a degree and graduate. If you reach for the brass ring, go to a football factory school that will push you to go 100% football, that's your choice. But you can reach and fail.

You know, only a little more than half of those who go to college get a 4 year degree, and many of those are not in the field they started out in. There are no guarantees. But a smart player goes to a school that will take care of them, so they can get their degree, and the NFL has proven not to be afraid to draft a kid from anywhere. Those who endured an uncaring school and unreasonable demands on their time, but didn't transfer out to a better place, well, who do they really have to blame but themselves?

Since only about 4% of college players make the pros, the objective for a college player should be to get a degree and graduate. If you reach for the brass ring, go to a football factory school that will push you to go 100% football, that's your choice. But you can reach and fail.

You know, only a little more than half of those who go to college get a 4 year degree, and many of those are not in the field they started out in. There are no guarantees. But a smart player goes to a school that will take care of them, so they can get their degree, and the NFL has proven not to be afraid to draft a kid from anywhere. Those who endured an uncaring school and unreasonable demands on their time, but didn't transfer out to a better place, well, who do they really have to blame but themselves?

That's fair but then realize for this to happen all players would have to go to maybe a handful of schools. Even prestigious public schools like Michigan and UNC were creating jock degrees and courses to funnel players to. Harbaugh called out Michigan for doing this and they're considered a 'Public Ivy.' It's not as if players even get to pick their majors often times. I know my experience and I had friends that played all across the Southeast and what happens is you have 'academic advisors' who decide your class schedule and usually pick your major for you. Like I said you're putting in 10-12 hours a day and they pretty much tell you what classes to go to. It's not an accident half the team ends up in 'general studies.' Years ago sociology was the one they used to funnel everybody into. The education angle is a huge crutch from the university side.

http://www.espn.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&sportCat=ncf&id=2966536

Since student loan debt in this country is now larger than credit card debt, standing at over 1.3 trillion dollars, and averages over 37K per student, I beg to differ on the idea that a "regular" student can get through school debt free.

I feel like those two points are mutually exclusive though. For one, not all students NEED student loans but its still encouraged by school counselors because the money is guaranteed from the Fed and it allows them to overcharge on tuition. Then you have the students who take out loans just to party and live on which I saw ALL the time in college. If somebody's giving you 20k and telling you you don't have to pay it back until after you graduate, most 17-18 years olds aren't comprehending that its debt that will eventually come due. They take the money and splurge. And then you also have the idiots who spend 200k using loans to get a degree in Gender Studies. So I don't think looking at student debt alone in this country disproves my point because of all the factors that go into why people take those loans out to begin with.

I guess what I should have said is SMART students can get through college with little if any debt.

Reactions: bradleygator
Yep and I signed up for all of it and would do it again. I don't need anybody's sympathy or money. Just call a spade a spade. Universities want to treat players like employees while simultaneously arguing they're students first. All the while activiely trying to keep them from getting an education worth a damn. Seems legit.

I agree the student stuff is a joke with some of the players. Heck we all have heard the stories of the real education level of some players.

I just think they get enough myself since it isn't a pro league and if they have pro level talent they are going to get paid when they move on to the NFL. I am glad the Supreme Court refused to hear the Bannon case and just let it stand with what the lower courts did.

People who say college athletes aren't getting enough should read this

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/31904839/

Doesn't that SUPPORT what we've been saying? Two years ago a bunch of lawsuits started popping up and then schools SUDDENLY found millions in additional benefits to hand out to players, millions that they claimed they didn't have to pay players with. Hmmmmm. Those millions magically appeared out of nowhere I guess? Also the article mentions that the new legislation simply allows some schools to offer more in assistance, its not a requirement meaning that not all schools will be doing it.

And I'm gonna call BS on 'unlimited food and snacks,' the benefit cited most often, costing millions and millions of additional dollars. I mentioned earlier that before you had to take your stipend money and cover your own food when the entire time fans were under the impression that was also free so at least this article sheds some light on that. And unless I misread it the article says these additional benefits add up to about 2% of operating expenses, that's not adding up to 160 million a year in additional benefits unless they're totaling all the expenses of every school across D-1. Purposefully misleading title.

Tons of athletes get very good degrees but most athletes are not that bright, hence being athletes. Look at gators numbers, does anybody really believe that he could have a legit degree

1. Luke Del Rio‏@Ldelrio12 7h7 hours ago
    Replying to @Ldelrio12
    I want to clarify that I am saying that this source IS credible and we should stop discrediting the media when we don't like what they say.

6 replies1 retweet34 likes
  2. Luke Del Rio Retweeted
    ARD‏@ARDFootball 11h11 hours ago
    Replying to @Ldelrio12
    Thank you. Never just "stick to sports". You have every right like everyone else to speak your mind.

0 replies1 retweet5 likes
  3. Luke Del Rio‏@Ldelrio12 11h11 hours ago
    Luke Del Rio Retweeted Ava DuVernay

#REALnews It's easy to discredit news sources and say they aren't credible, but at what point do we say enough is enough? Wake up people.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------- :eek:

When you finally get tired of the Media-Morons Fake News...

OANN.com

Direct TV 347

All news is fake news, except to the democrats... If you don't agree with their crybaby shit in articles likening Trump to Hitler, literally... Then you should "respect the free press journalists"

Luke Del Rio‏@Ldelrio12 2h2 hours ago
"I think them paying your tuition and books is plenty!!!" @ all the ignorant people that haven't been there and tried trolling me last week
------------------------------------------------

I think his dad needs to go see him and give him the a** whippin he never gave him as a child.

Tons of athletes get very good degrees but most athletes are not that bright, hence being athletes. Look at gators numbers, does anybody really believe that he could have a legit degree

Everyone here is dumb, except you.. and insta

hmmmmm

you do a lot of conclusion jumping and assumptions.. Where did the majority of anything come from in that statement, or about athletes at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT