ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ LSU...

Hanging in there better than I thought we would. Let's see which coach makes the better halftime adjustments.

HOW THE HELL DOES THIS GATOR DEFENSE GET SO FRIGGEN SPREAD OUT!!!! Mr. Double chin d coordinator needs to GO!!!!!!
I wonder if Muschamp would like to come back as D coordinator. The deal comes with a shock collar if he even talks to the offensive coordinator. 😂

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
This just plain sucks!!!!! Why do we have to struggle to try to win every G damn game? It’s beyond imagination how much pain and suffering it causes us to watch this shit over and over again! FU$K!!!!!!!!

Reactions: NavigatorII
This just plain sucks!!!!! Why do we have to struggle to try to win every G damn game? It’s beyond imagination how much pain and suffering it causes us to watch this shit over and over again! FU$K!!!!!!!!
I said this last week. This team has 80% of the number of scholly players that are legit. They play their guts out unconditionally. None of them play in the secondary and there are no 4 stars on the Oline. Fix that, and things change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT