ADVERTISEMENT

Florida/Goober Game day thread

Checking this score and I feels bad for anybody watching. Stop doing it to yourself folks. The man will have you hating him on a personal level before it's all done. He's that bad. And the arrogance and condescension makes it that much worse.

Reactions: TNGatorBrad
DNQDTZ4XUAIC5CR.jpg

Checking this score and I feels bad for anybody watching. Stop doing it to yourself folks. The man will have you hating him on a personal level before it's all done. He's that bad. And the arrogance and condescension makes it that much worse.

Lol kiddo. I’ve been drinking for 5 hours.

I’m loving it. Hilarious and exciting.

You’re missing out.

Saddest part is millions and millions of dollars are paid to these coaches for pure shit!

Everyone in the universe knew they had zero chance in a million years of scoring, they are worse than Muschamp.. and now field a big 12 defense on top of it because it's ALLLLLL 10000010% coaching..

I don't wanna hear a single excuse, they are the same exact result for eternity with these bums.. If you make UGA look like Bama, you don't steal my teams money for a single day...

Really need to look at Matt Campbell at Iowa state along w Scott frost to replace this overpaid staff.

Offense under Zook ppg 27.3, 30, 31.8
Offense under Mac ppg. 24.5, 23.9, 23.6

Seriously never thought there’d be a person that was a bigger colossal punch line in this program than Zook but we are living it now.

I quit watching after Georgia's 1st 2 scores. Penn St./OSU, Notre Dame/NC St. game way more interesting.

So gay that it’s offensive and awful to call it the cocktail party. Omg how dare we promote alcohol.
I have no doubt that if this game doesn't end as 1 of the most remarkable comebacks in Gator-football history, there'll be more Gators drinking to forget this "cocktail party" than there have been in many Gator football seasons. I could look up the year & score of Richt's end-zone unsportsmanlike-conduct game, but right now, it'd be waaay too depressing.

Maybe if we don’t call it that everyone will enjoy a gay ass Mountain Dew [....]
Danny might be pleased to learn that Mountain Dew was formulated as a mixer for whiskey. I suppose the concept was a caffeine-fortified Collins Mix. Albeit as formulated in a corporate lab in Knoxville. Right now, I'm not in the kind of generously meticulous mood in which I'd spend the time needed to provide readers with the URL.

[....] and sing Elton john songs together.
Look at the brighter side of the work of His Glittering Gayness: The melody/rhythm (whatevah!) of his "Good-bye to Norma Jeeean" could be applied to composing the lyrics for a "Good-bye to Mc-Elwaaain". Even so, its (hypothetical) performance might be less than ideal for a percussion-only ensemble.

Last edited:
Yep, would only be down two TD'S at that point...but no...let's finally break the no shut out record.

Hell if you are going out...go out with a bang.
Yep. Jealous of all the streaks that Muschamp ended, Mac wants to at least break the scoring streak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT