ADVERTISEMENT

Florida/Goober Game day thread

So gay that it’s offensive and awful to call it the cocktail party.

Omg how dare we promote alcohol.

Maybe if we don’t call it that everyone will enjoy a gay ass Mountain Dew and sing Elton john songs together.

lmfao, only team in the nation all day you will see can't even snap a god damn ball.. after a bye week and two weeks, just set up a punt before a ball is snapped.. So tired of these clowns stealing our money and blaming it on the players that they can't even line up when a game begins, BEGINS...

Hope these pussies enjoy their pardon papers

can't get a snap off to start a game and set them up at the 50, try to finally blitz and run right by it, still making the UGA bama QB fallacy do nothing to score and put you away less than 4 minutes in...

Reactions: TNGatorBrad
Welp, it looks like Mac and coaches do not have our guys ready to play.

Imagine that

no way to spin this, same old shit forever and would remain getting excuses to field the same shit and talking down to everyone for asking why he's a failure and a joke and make us the laughing stock of college football..

I'd LOVE to hear the apologists spin this one.. It's already 56-0 with driskel out there, that kid is another waste of space driskel and treon, and worse because he can't even run or use his legs at the very least like they could.. Instead he's just a standing ticking time bomb statue.. Doesn't deserve to even play the sport at this level...

Reactions: TNGatorBrad
God I can not wait to hear the halftime interview.

“We’re getting beat by a real football team, but it’s because of all the noise that other people, not me, are causing outside of the game. And yet, it’s cool. Like, overcast and comfortable. Neat.”

WTF?

No effort equals bye bye coach. Period.

Do these coaches and kids realize what it will mean to lose, let alone lose badly to a bunch of classless, uncouth, redneck mamas boys like Georgia? Once a blue moon they win, and they are so incredibly ignorant they will preen like it is a trend.

What an annoyance, then we will beat them the next several years and they will circle jerk over their rare wins.

Get it together, and beat these clowns the rest of this game. Or, a years worth of annoyance by fleas is on its way, because what else do the have?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT