ADVERTISEMENT

Florida/Goober Game day thread

I’d like to know how many times we bypassed the ball at the 25 and brought the ball out instead of a touchback and we’ve gotten anywhere near the 25.

I’d like to know how many times we bypassed the ball at the 25 and brought the ball out instead of a touchback and we’ve gotten anywhere near the 25.
Just bad special teams coaching. Has been that way the whole times Nord was the ST coach.

It's gonna be hilarious that after the patent sack yourself fumble driskel play, they will STILL trot him back out there..

This is the worst coaching staff in history at Florida, everywhere it's not even close..

The best part is Mac is gonna leave us with the first time we've been shut out ever as the last team that has yet to be shut out in the nation... it just keeps getting more laughable by the second

where are you insta and all the apologists? Don't hide NOW come take your medicine and spin your ass off into oblivion about his this isn't 100% of the coaches making all this happen

I have no doubt that if this game doesn't end as 1 of the most remarkable comebacks in Gator-football history, there'll be more Gators drinking to forget this "cocktail party" than there have been in many Gator football seasons. I could look up the year & score of Richt's end-zone unsportsmanlike-conduct game, but right now, it'd be waaay too depressing.

Danny might be pleased to learn that Mountain Dew was formulated as a mixer for whisky. In Knoxville. Right now, I'm not in the kind of generously meticulous mood in which I'd spend the time needed to provide readers with the URL.

Look at the brighter side of the work of His Glittering Gayness: The melody/rhythm (whatevah!) of his "Good-bye to Norma Jeeean" could be applied to composing the lyrics for a "Good-bye to Mc-Elwaaain". Even so, its (hypothetical) performance might be less than ideal for a percussion-only ensemble.

I think it’s adorable you didn’t think I knew Mountain Dew had a background with whiskey.

It’s still gay.

And I wouldn’t even cut rich and rare with that hillbilly piss.

Reactions: GatorTheo
Well here’s a fun fact:

According to ESPN, going into the 4th qtr, UGA has 11 first downs, and we have 10.

Moral victory?

I’m actually thinking it had to be an error.

Is this five false starts? At some point the atMosphere and culture of the program are the problem and that falls on a head coach.

Its almost like you dont need the coaching to be this bad! How can any squad in the world look this bad? This is impossible really...why can't we score when over an over an over again WE PRACTICE? Mike White please begin your season. Good God!!

So Mac’s going to go out with one final insult a shutout loss to the leghumpers and a broken streak of 367 games without being held scoreless. At least we got the record for longest streak.

Zook couldn’t do it. Muschamp couldn’t do it. It went on since 1988, and yet, Mac found a way. That’s pretty neat......... It’s special even.

Reactions: bradleygator
So Mac’s going to go out with one final insult a shutout loss to the leghumpers and a broken streak of 367 games without being held scoreless. At least we got the record for longest streak.

Zook couldn’t do it. Muschamp couldn’t do it. It went on since 1988, and yet, Mac found a way. That’s pretty neat......... It’s special even.
What a damn shame really! Im so tired of having negative streaks i could puke!

22852090_10155324334019735_4645413554188339230_n.jpg

We are also winning the time of possession

Speaking of which, it’s going to be pretty neat when we lose to Muschamp.

And yet, it won’t be very cool.

I’m all honesty, if somehow Mac is still coaching by that game, and Muschamp wins, I’ll raise a beer to old Will and give him an atta boy.

Reactions: bradleygator
All joking aside, what was the last Gator performance that was this bad? I truly can’t think of it. Even when Muschamp lost to that 4H club, it didn’t seem like we dint give a crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT