ADVERTISEMENT

Florida/Goober Game day thread

I don't play video games, f*ckwit. You honestly think I couldn't coach better than these morons? I got nephews that could outcoach these clowns.

I don't have any head coaching experience yet, and I guarantee you I wouldn't have let any team much less one with a one dimensional offense just beat me without a QB for 42 points, and sit back in a prevent collins defense like Shannon has done now and been worst ever DC for us, or only score just 7 either, what we saw at the end of the game would have been what I was doing all game mixing it up with Cleveland, Toney and Zaire.. Franks smiling ass down 40 points would have never touched my ****ing football field period, driskels only play for losers like Will and Mac.. You couldn't literally TRY to be worse than them and not have better results.. They are flat out pathetic.. And my team wouldn't have 17 penalties and 8 false starts and other nonsense illegal formations and shit all game, every game for an entire tenure and 3 seasons.. We are watching the same exact team muschamp had with even less offense and a defense 10 x worse than his before, mac is the worst coach that has ever coached here.. Ever, and it's not even close, no one has ever taken the beatings we have witnessed him take just over the last two seasons, in just the last 9 games played, he's had 4-5 FSU/Bama games since November of last year, not to even mention and get me started on getting waxed by michigan, TWICE, AGAIN.. and not scoring on offense multiple times against FSU and how badly he's been beaten by Bama and UGA the last two combined meetings.. The score is like 100 to 24 if we even had that many points, might have been 23 to both those teams 96 at least.. It's pathetic

and he's gone, I don't wanna see his face ever again or wearing my teams gear from the thievery him and his coaches have pulled off in their coupe of our beloved Universities money...

Reactions: mizuno-man
I don't have any head coaching experience yet, and I guarantee you I wouldn't have let any team much less one with a one dimensional offense just beat me without a QB for 42 points, and sit back in a prevent collins defense like Shannon has done now and been worst ever DC for us, or only score just 7 either, what we saw at the end of the game would have been what I was doing all game mixing it up with Cleveland, Toney and Zaire.. Franks smiling ass down 40 points would have never touched my ****ing football field period, driskels only play for losers like Will and Mac.. You couldn't literally TRY to be worse than them and not have better results.. They are flat out pathetic.. And my team wouldn't have 17 penalties and 8 false starts and other nonsense illegal formations and shit all game, every game for an entire tenure and 3 seasons.. We are watching the same exact team muschamp had with even less offense and a defense 10 x worse than his before, mac is the worst coach that has ever coached here.. Ever, and it's not even close, no one has ever taken the beatings we have witnessed him take just over the last two seasons, in just the last 9 games played, he's had 4-5 FSU/Bama games since November of last year, not to even mention and get me started on getting waxed by michigan, TWICE, AGAIN.. and not scoring on offense multiple times against FSU and how badly he's been beaten by Bama and UGA the last two combined meetings.. The score is like 100 to 24 if we even had that many points, might have been 23 to both those teams 96 at least.. It's pathetic

and he's gone, I don't wanna see his face ever again or wearing my teams gear from the thievery him and his coaches have pulled off in their coupe of our beloved Universities money...

I blame the Coaches for the culture as well. The entire team should have been moping on the bench with towels over their heads.

They are the fault of everything shit you see out there, and playing guys that shouldn't be out there like when we finally ran a simple slant that was of course wide open, then tevin westbrooked right off his talentless clown hands of Moral shitevens

having Powell out there still literally at this point is pathetic enough, much less watching him let EVERY single punt drop and roll an extra 10-15 yards after the other team punting in their own territory every SINGLE time running himself into a sand trap when he finally does return anything.. But even if we have a good return, it never counts, any good play is penalized like no other team ever in football on a yearly basis.. The coaches are at fault for every single bad thing we all see out there...

Reactions: mizuno-man
With the exception of a few players I do believe whoever the next Coach is they need to get away from recruiting in Florida for a few years because the group of players that have been on the field the past few years just does not cut it…They are soft, too thugly, trouble makers, always about them and nobody else, they have no respect for the game and it’s history, and they believe it’s an entitlement and one last thing, they come here to UF in great shape but every year more and more of them are getting “injured" on a constant basis = soft…

With the exception of a few players I do believe whoever the next Coach is they need to get away from recruiting in Florida for a few years because the group of players that have been on the field the past few years just does not cut it…They are soft, too thugly, trouble makers, always about them and nobody else, they have no respect for the game and it’s history, and they believe it’s an entitlement and one last thing, they come here to UF in great shape but every year more and more of them are getting “injured" on a constant basis = soft…

Slight edit to this. We need to stop recruiting these flash in the pan 5 star players with their senses of entitlement and monstrous egos. We need three star player that have wanted to be Gators since they picked up a football, with a blue collar work ethic and the understanding that their starting position is up for grabs every single week. We also need a coach that passionate about coaching. Not necessarily yelling and getting penalties for sideline violations, but ones that look mad after a loss at least.

We have just about more 3-star players than we've had at UF in some time thanks to Mac's recruiting and they're getting embarrassed every weekend. The state of Florida produces more NFL talent than any other state, recruiting the state isn't the problem. Not getting the best players in the state is the problem. Every school in the country would kill to have Florida be their home recruiting base.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT