ADVERTISEMENT

Football Florida - Georgia game...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Watched a good portion of that GA - TX game today and both of those QBs looked pretty bad in that game despite GA dominating the scoreboard. Starting to think we might can hang with GA if our defense shows up a little. I'm sure ETN is really wanting to have a big game against us though.

Georgia has a defense that will make it very difficult on our offensive line and Lagway. It will be a true test of how good our O-line really is. And Carson Beck will hit open receivers that Tennessee and Kentucky's QB missed regularly. I'm very impressed with our front 7 on defense the last 2 weeks, but the secondary still isn't good.

Georgia has a defense that will make it very difficult on our offensive line and Lagway. It will be a true test of how good our O-line really is. And Carson Beck will hit open receivers that Tennessee and Kentucky's QB missed regularly. I'm very impressed with our front 7 on defense the last 2 weeks, but the secondary still isn't good.

If Beck plays like he did Saturday I would love it but he probably won't play that bad again.

Billy is gonna have to get #3 Wilson involved in this offense somehow. Hes too damn good to catch one pass vs Kentucky then disappear. If hes not 100% healthy I understand but he has the JUICE and needs to show it. Nothing more than a decoy vs Kentucky.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Dawgs are better than UF across both lines. Having said that, in order for Florida to have a chance we need to not turn the ball over. If we can play a turnover free game then we have a great shot. The dawgs this year have feasted on turnovers flipping them to points frequently. That's how they beat Texas.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Beck is junk. Pure B trash. But UGly has better coaches than we do. It could be a fight tooth and nail if Lagway lights them up, but we could get blown out too. The Cocktail Party is always a street fight, I'm not conceding the Jorts anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT