ADVERTISEMENT

First the NY Times, now the AJC: Biden, drop out. I can't wait until

1efbaf330a8d7129fbd932f592751c2ad91bd597.gif

This is going to unravel perfectly for the Donald. The democrats are going to spend days /weeks / months of valuable campaign time fighting one another. They may not be able to bring all of this together

The longer they wait the harder it’s going to be.

There are 3 swing states that will only allow it for death or the 25th amendment already. That number will grow.

Joey better get a food taster, stat.
I think they can make the argument that Biden, being brain dead is basically the same thing as being dead.

Can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh#t. These dummies keep blaming the staff. LOL. They truly are a deranged bunch.
"... and that he was over-worked and not well-rested." OH, OK. The man works from Tuesday to Thursday between the hours of 10:00 am and 5:00 pm, took off a week from his "Presidential" duties and lying on the beach, to "get ready" for the debate, BUT he is over-worked and not well-rested. YEAH, makes sense to me.

the corpse is going to speak tonight( prompter ) about SCOTUS ruling that destroyed his attempt to take out Trump. The media will give him a wet kiss and be right back on team vegetable. 🥦

Last edited:
And now the first Dem legislator, Rep Lloyd Doggett of Texas is calling for Biden to step down. The flood gates beginning to open.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I have said this several times- in the next 2 weeks something damning is going to get leaked that is going to force joey to resign

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
And if it happened Kamala could become part of history: First woman, and first woman of color to be President. Then she could also make history again when she loses re-election as being 2nd on the list for shortest term as POTUS.

I have said this several times- in the next 2 weeks something damning is going to get leaked that is going to force joey to resign
I've seen some things I wish I could unsee.

If that stuff comes out he'll have alot more to worry about than not being President. I'll just say his name in Hunter's phone was "Pedo Peter" for solid reasons.

But I think he has dirt on some really powerful and popular people too (like Barack, and maybe Michelle)...it's an old fashioned fake Spiderman standoff.

Which is why I think if the defunding thing they're trying doesn't work he may get Arkancided, and it will be a false flag "MAGA" person Jussie Smollet style. Not a prediction or a threat - I DO NOT wish physical harm to any human - I just don't know how else they're gonna get rid of Jill and Hunter.

I think he may actually tell the lefty elites to screw off with how combative he is getting about it.
I think no doubt this is his intention...however how long does he stay if the money dries up? And how long do they keep money away from him if he refuses to quit? This one is hard to call. The Bidens HATE the Husseins!

I think no doubt this is his intention...however how long does he stay if the money dries up? And how long do they keep money away from him if he refuses to quit? This one is hard to call. The Bidens HATE the Husseins!

They more than double the GOP money now with PACs etc. so I think old Joe will just say they are good on that even if a bunch is withheld probably.

A national rumor is that the Pravda/Bolshevik Party is going to announce something tomorrow about a decision whether Biden likes it or not. Start popping the popcorn.

A national rumor is that the Pravda/Bolshevik Party is going to announce something tomorrow about a decision whether Biden likes it or not. Start popping the popcorn.
The Party can say whatever it wants.

1) He has the war chest.
2) The delegates are bound to HIM.
3) He is a sitting President, and the 25th requires Congress. Plus it's a messy process that could drag out.

They have no power. They can't just pick whomever they want. He has to be the person to step down, or he has to pass away. Those are the only two outcomes.

1) He has the war chest.
3) He is a sitting President, and the 25th requires Congress. Plus it's a messy process that could drag out.

They have no power. They can't just pick whomever they want. He has to be the person to step down, or he has to pass away. Those are the only two outcomes.
When have the Democrats EVER abided by established precedence or rule of law, lord forbid the Constitution? I hear you, I completely agree, but I can't wait to see how the Marxists play this one out. :oops: Democracy is at stake? Pfffffft!

1) He has the war chest.

They do have one other out. 25th Amendment him. I posted yesterday that it will be interesting if the GOP lets them off the hook and votes with them on that. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1) He has the war chest.

I agree here with this. Ball is in FJB's court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT