ADVERTISEMENT

First the NY Times, now the AJC: Biden, drop out. I can't wait until

1efbaf330a8d7129fbd932f592751c2ad91bd597.gif

This is going to unravel perfectly for the Donald. The democrats are going to spend days /weeks / months of valuable campaign time fighting one another. They may not be able to bring all of this together

The longer they wait the harder it’s going to be.

There are 3 swing states that will only allow it for death or the 25th amendment already. That number will grow.

Joey better get a food taster, stat.
I think they can make the argument that Biden, being brain dead is basically the same thing as being dead.

Can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh#t. These dummies keep blaming the staff. LOL. They truly are a deranged bunch.
"... and that he was over-worked and not well-rested." OH, OK. The man works from Tuesday to Thursday between the hours of 10:00 am and 5:00 pm, took off a week from his "Presidential" duties and lying on the beach, to "get ready" for the debate, BUT he is over-worked and not well-rested. YEAH, makes sense to me.

Reactions: jb1215
the corpse is going to speak tonight( prompter ) about SCOTUS ruling that destroyed his attempt to take out Trump. The media will give him a wet kiss and be right back on team vegetable. 🥦

Last edited:
We must re-elect Joe Biden. It's paramount at this point. I'd give Biden a C minus on the debate but I'd give Trump an F, he never answered a single question. Biden at least tried

• Haha
Reactions: Steveerino
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT