ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

This is why they don’t let her talk….. the mattress queen is dumber than mash brains

Look at Biden's face during that word salad rant. 😂

8z2bl3.jpg

It makes no sense to me as to why so many of you continue to show your ignorance when I know so many of you are intelligent people.
You vote democrat and WE show ignorance??? What is your favorite thing about democrats? Open borders? High inflation? Weak militarily? Embarrassed of America? Refusing to prosecute crime? Playing pretend gender? High interest rates? World at war? Jimbo, please help us here, because we are on the other side of all of this! Seems to me you might be asking yourself and other people that question!

You vote democrat and WE show ignorance??? What is your favorite thing about democrats? Open borders? High inflation? Weak militarily? Embarrassed of America? Refusing to prosecute crime? Playing pretend gender? High interest rates? World at war? Jimbo, please help us here, because we are on the other side of all of this! Seems to me you might be asking yourself and other people that question!
Ive been wondering the same thing...I wonder if @jimbo1313R will answer honestly.

You apparently haven't watched Scott Jennings very much.

And he is right here. Dumb move by Trump......he is going with his normal style of attacking personally, but he hasn't figured out what to do with a minority women yet. This isn't Hillary who half the people thought was dirty before Trump even came on the scene. He absolutely should stick with basic issues with Harris- he has plenty to work with. If he keeps doing this kind of thing he will lose.
Exactly, Jennings is a Trump supporter and defender.

Another conspiracy theory debunked: This proves the obamas/susan rice/soros whoever was NOT pulling BIden's strings. Maybe Jill is, but that still disproves the theory that the Bidens have no say and are simply puppets to the 'powers that be'.

Best part is watching the left perform an insurrection on Joe, install Kamala, a person NO ONE in the country voted for as President, then claim that we must stop Trump before he....destroys democracy.

saw in a tweet yesterday that ole joey is very unhappy and thinking about re-entering the race- now I am suire it was bogus but what a hoot that would be

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT